As one of the first designers at Postmates, you'll work closely with the founders and product team in crafting the future of the company. Specifically, as the first dedicated Product Designer, you'll be key in building the Design team and the foundation for how our customers use our services.
In particular, you'll be responsible for designing beautiful interfaces that help people understand how our service works, why they should use it, and illustrate how this will maintain our brand. In particular, you'll be working on all user facing interfaces, both mobile and online, including creative campaigns, user education resources, videos, and visual systems that support our brand identity.
You'll also be working with Product and Engineering to design and implement beautiful, intuitive experiences. That means you'll need to not only be a great designer, but also be able to understand and write a little code.
- Extensive experience designing beautiful customer experiences for the web, iPhone, iPad or Android
- 3+ years experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid understanding of grid systems and typography.
- You're more concerned with the 'why' than the 'how.'
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Initiate, lead and ship projects.
- Articulate design decisions in individual and group critiques.
- Document the visual systems you build.
- Mentor and train new designers on the team.
- Foster a culture of design at Postmates.
How to Apply
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated resume
- A link to your online portfolio
- A note about why you're interested in working with us