Postmates, LLC. (“Postmates”) is sponsoring the Postmates | Ted Lasso Sweepstakes Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules (the “Official Rules”), and by participating, you (“Entrant”) agree to be bound by them and the decisions of Postmates, which are final and binding in all respects.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility: In order to be eligible, Entrants must be (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) have an active, valid Postmates account; and (iii) a legal resident of one of the U.S. cities and states in which Postmates operates, including Washington, D.C. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers and representatives, and the immediate family members of such employees (i.e., parent, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Postmates, Apple Video Programming LLC, Momomilk LLC, or any affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter. Additionally, individuals who are employed by any local, state or federal government office or agency, elected officials and individuals listed on the OFAC Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) List are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local rules, laws, and regulations. 2. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below), Entrants must do one (1) of the following:
In-App: Open the Postmates app (“Postmates app”), click on your Profile, select the “Promotions” tab, tap ‘Enter code’ and enter promo code LASSO to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Once the applicable promo code has been applied, you are now entered for a chance to win. To enter the Sweepstakes by this method, a Postmates account is required, and can be obtained at no cost at postmates.com or by downloading the app from the appropriate app store. By entering the promo code at checkout, Entrant is acknowledging and agreeing to these Official Rules. Any entries that constitute unlawful behavior will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
Email: Send an email during the Sweepstakes Period (defined below) titled “Enter Me in the Postmates Ted Lasso Sweepstakes” with your name, address and email to: email@example.com.
Limit one (1) entry per individual, per email address and/or Postmates’ account throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any entries that constitute unlawful behavior will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. By entering the promo code at checkout, Entrant is acknowledging and agreeing to these Official Rules. Postmates in its sole discretion will decide whether a given entry satisfies the criteria for entry in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the entry. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Postmates will make the final determination of identity of entrants in its sole discretion.
- Sweepstakes Period: This Sweepstakes begins at 7:00 am Pacific Time (“PT”) on October 8, 2021 and ends at 11:59pm PT on October 10, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Postmates’ computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received during the dates and times specified in the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prize: Forty (40) total winners (as defined below) will each receive the following prize (“Prize”or “Prizes”) as described below:
One (1) “Ted Box.” Approximate retail value: $100.00
One (1) AFC Richmond Jersey.
One (1) AFC Richmond Visor.
One (1) AFC Richmond Scarf
One (1) Ted Lasso “Believe” sign
One Milk Bar Assorted Cookie Bin. Approximate retail Value: $22.00
The total aggregate retail value of all Prizes is $4,880.00.
ONLY ELEMENTS OF THE PRIZES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BEING AWARDED TO THE WINNER. Postmates is not responsible for the products or services provided by other companies. If for any reason the Prize is unavailable or a Prize or related event, is not held, or is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Postmates reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and may award a substitute prize, or portion of prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, assignment, transfer, or cash equivalent of the Prize is permitted, except by Postmates, who has the right to substitute a Prize with another of comparable or greater value. Postmates or any Sweepstakes Entity shall have no responsibility or obligation to a winner who is unable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize a Prize or any portion thereof. Winners agree to comply with any additional terms and conditions applicable to the Prize. The Prize is provided “as is”; Entrants acknowledge that Postmates have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Any prizes pictured in advertising and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Postmates or their designee shall fulfill the Prize to the Winner. Winners may be required to be physically present and/or must present valid government-issued photo identification to redeem the Prize.
- Drawing and Notification: Forty (40) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing held on or about October 11, 2021 from all eligible entries received by Postmates. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit of one (1) prize per potential winner for the entire Sweepstakes Period. The winner(s) will be chosen by Postmates based on the Official Rules. Postmates is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account.
The potential winner must then respond to Postmates within one (1) day (or another time designated by Postmates). Winner(s) will be required to share an email address and valid email address in order to redeem the Prize. Should the winner fail to respond to Postmates, or in the event that the winner’s entry is invalid, Postmates reserves the right to disqualify that winner and select an alternate entry. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and a publicity release. Provided that each potential winner is in compliance with the Official Rules and after having successfully proven eligibility, they will be officially confirmed as the winners (each, a “Winner”). By entering or accepting any Prize, Winner allows Postmates to use the Winner’s entry, name, photograph, likeness, voice, opinions, Prize information, biographical information, hometown and state for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s consent to Postmates’s use of Entrant’s entry, name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this Sweepstakes, you agree to abide by these rules and any decision Postmates makes regarding this Sweepstakes, which Postmates shall make in its sole discretion. Postmates reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any entrant or Winner who, in Postmates’ reasonable suspicion, tampers with Postmates or any Postmates partner site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Postmates or their designee may fulfill the Prize to the Winner, and Postmates may share your information with a third party for Prize fulfillment purposes.
- Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability. POSTMATES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS POSTMATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, PARENT COMPANIES, AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS CONDUCT, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Postmates, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance or completion for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Postmates reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES: THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE IN THE COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA. ANY SUCH CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM WILL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND WILL NOT BE CONSOLIDATED IN ANY ARBITRATION WITH ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY OF ANY OTHER PARTY. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
- Accessibility of Official Rules: A copy of the Official Rules is available via postmates.com/blog/postmates–ted-lasso-sweepstakes-official-rules/. Where required by law, Postmates will provide the name of Winner(s) of a Sweepstakes to those who request it. For the names of Winners: (i) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked to Postmates, LLC, 1515 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94158, Attn: Winner List; and (ii) write the name of the Sweepstakes on the lower left hand corner of the envelope. All requests for the names of the Winners must be received within two (2) weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sponsored and Administered by: Sweepstakes subject to these Official Rules are solely sponsored and administered by Postmates, LLC., 1515 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94158 (“Sponsor”).
- This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored or administered by Apple Video Programming LLC, Momomilk LLC or any of their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries. Any questions regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Postmates.