Below you'll find a list of client libraries contributed by members of our developer community. If you've written a library and want to share it with us, please tweet at us @PostmatesDev.
- py-postmates by far33d
- postmates-node by lambtron
- ghostmates by jasonmoo
- postmates by O-I
- Pubmates by royels
Shopping Cart Plugins
For partners and developers building on-demand delivery into their shopping cart checkout flow, here is a list of plugins and extensions you can integrate with.
If you have built a shopping cart plugin and want to share it with us please tweet at us @PostmatesDev.
Once you’ve registered for a developer account, you’ll be put into a queue to be considered for a production API key. Below you’ll find some guidelines for getting approved.
- Provide accurate app name and contact information.
- Provide detailed description of what you’re building.
- Supply estimated delivery volume and markets.
- Provide valid payment information.
Here are some good use cases for the API:
- Retail brands with local inventory.
- Food brands who want to create deliveries from their web and mobile properties.
- Chef-to-table services like Umi Kitchen.
- Third-party shopping cart plugins like Magento and WooCommerce.
You will most likely not be approved for a production key in these scenarios:
- You are doing perishable food deliveries from restaurants or grocery stores.
- You need the courier to purchase the items, rather than just fulfill the delivery.
- You’re building a copy of or competitor to Postmates.
API Brand Guidelines
Thank you for integrating Postmates into your app!
Any questions? Check out the Partner Help Center and submit a request.