Location and hours
1121 W Texas St, Fairfield, CA 94533
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
- Samosa (2 pcs)Tasty triangular pies stuffed with potatoes with peas with spices and herbs.
- Veg PakorasMixed veg mixed with chickpeas flour and deep-fried.
- Gobi ManchurianCauliflower deep fried with Chinese batter with soya sauce, celery, and chilly ginger tossed in a wok.
- Aloo Tikki (4 pcs)Potato patties with garbanzo beans, fresh onion, tomato, and cilantro spring with sweet yogurt.
- Chili PaneerPaneer deep-fried with Chinese batter with chili sauce onion, bell pepper, chilly, ginger, and tossed in a wok.
- Paneer TikkaChunks of paneer marinated with yogurt Indian spices and cooked in tandoor pot.
- Chili MushroomMushroom deep fried with Chinese batter with chili sauce onion, bell pepper, chilly, ginger, and tossed in a wok.
- Paneer PakorasIndian cottage cheese deep fried with chickpeas flour.
- Tandoori ChickenChicken leg marinated with yogurt, turmeric, and Indian spices cooked in tandoor.
- Chicken TikkaChicken thigh meat marinated with yogurt, tumeric, and Indian spices cooked in tandoor.
- Tangdi KababChicken drumstick marinated with yogurt, tumeric, and Indian spices cooked in tandoor.
- Lasooni Murgh TikkaBoneless chicken marinated with yogurt, garlic, cream cheese, green chili, and cooked in tandoor.
- Chicken PakodaChicken with chickpeas flour deep fried along with Indian spices.
- Tandoori Fish (Pomfret)Whole pomfret fish marinated in yogurt red chili ginger, garlic, and cooked in tandoor.
- Lamb Seekh KababMinced lamb flavored with Indian spices cooked in tandoor.
- Amritsari FishBatter fried boneless fish with ajwain, besan flour, lemon, and spices.
- Tomato SoupThick soup. Oven-roasted tomato is well-seasoned and finished with cream.
- Chicken SoupThin soup. This chicken soup is a wonderfully refreshing made with loads of coriander leaves.
- Sweet Corn Veg SoupCorn kernels boiled and cooked in the cream.
- Green SaladSlice of fresh garden vegetables.
- Spront Salad (Vingerette Salad Dressing)Mong dals spront and dice vegetable tossed in lemon.
- Mango Ripe Olive SaladRipe mango with a mix of lettuce and prefers olives with honey mustard dressing.
- Butter ChickenChicken breast marinated with yogurt and spices cooked in creamy tomato onion gravy than finished with cream.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaChicken boneless grilled in tandoor after cooked in spicy creamy tomato gravy with onion capsicum.
- Chicken CurryChicken cooked with Indian spiced gravy.
- Chicken SaagSpinach and fenugreek leaves puree, cottage cheese flavored Indian masala, with finished with cream.
- Chicken VindalooChicken cooked with potatoes along with spices and touched with chili vinegar paste.
- Goat CurryGoat cooked with Indian spiced gravy.
- Goat KormaGoat cook with coconut and cashew nut gravy finished with ghee.
- Malabar Fish CurryBoneless swai fish cooked in coconut gravy tempered with coconut oil, curry leaves, and green chili tomato.
- Lamb CurryLamb cooked with Indian spiced gravy.
- Lamb SaagSpinach and fenugreek leaves puree, cottage cheese flavored Indian masala, with finished with cream.
- Lamb KormaLamb cooked with Indian spiced gravy.
Vegan Choice Menu
- Sprout Salad
- Chili Mushroom
- Gobi Manchurian
- Mix Vegetablevegan, vegatarian
- Moong Dal Tadka
- Mushroom Mutton
- Paneer Butter MasalaSoft cottage cheese cubes are simmered in creamy, buttery, cashew nuts, and onion-tomato gravy.
- Mushroom Mutter MasalaMushroom and green peas with creamy, buttery, cashew nuts, and onion-tomato gravy.
- Dal MakhaniLentils simmered in creamy tomato sauce.
- Moong Dal TadkaMoong dal flavor soft tempered cumin, garlic, turmeric, and dry red chili.
- Mix VegetableVegetable, bell paper, and onion tomato masala with Indian spices.
- Malai KoftaPotato and paneer dumpling with creamy cashew.
- Mutter PaneerGreen peas and Indian cottage cheese flavored with Indian gravy.
- Sag Palak PaneerSpinach and fenugreek leaves puree, cottage cheese flavored Indian masala, with finished with cream.
- Aloo GobiPotatoes, cauliflowers, sautéed, with onion sauce, and mild Indian spices.
- Shahi PaneerIndian cottage cheese cooked in a creamy sauce.
- Bhindi Masala (Okra)Okra cooked with tomatoes, onions, and Indian spices.
- Aloo JeeraPotatoes tossed with cumin along with Indian spices.
- Baingan BarthaChopped began with Indian spices masala.
- Channa MasalaGarbanzo beans cooked with tomatoes, onions, and Indian spices.
- Veg Korma (Navratan)Mix vegetables cooked in delicious creamy Indian gravy.
Dosa Corner (Only Vegetarian)
- Plain DosaRice and lentil crepes.
- Masala DosaRice and lentil crepes stuffed with potato masala.
- Onion DosaRice and lentil crepes topped with onion.
- Cheese DosaRice and lentil crepes topped with yellow Cheddar cheese.
- Rava DosaCrispy semolina crepes with whole peppercorn, cheera, and cilantro.
- Rava Onion DosaCrispy semolina crepes with whole peppercorn, jeera, cilantro, and onion.
- IdlyRice and lentil sponge cake cooked on steam.
Amar Chaat Corner
- Pav BhajiMade with potatoes and vegetables cooked in a tomato base and butter. Served with bread.
- Vada PavMumbai sandwich stuffed with batter-fried potato, chutney, and fried green chili.
- Pani PuriFried crisp and filled with a mixture of flavored water, potato, onion, sprouts, and chickpeas.
- Papdi ChaatCrisp fried dough wafer topped with onion, tomato, peas, chili, tamarind chutney, sweet yogurt, and green chutney.
- Dhaki BhellaLentil dumpling with sweet Thai, mint chutney, tamarind chutney, and chaat masala.
- Bhel PuriIndian severy flakes with vegetables, mint chutney, tamarind chutney, and chaat masala.
- Samosa ChaatPotato stuffed in flaky pastry with onion, tomato, chili, cilantro, and chutneys.
- French Fries
- Cone Dosa
- Cheese Dosa
- Bottled Water
- Soft Drinks
- Rose Falooda
- Sweet and Salty Lassi
- Mango Lassi
- Chai Tea
- South Indian Coffee