Location and hours
463 W New England Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789
|12:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Saturday|
|12:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch Menu|
- Picked for you
- Antipasti (Dinner)
- Patatine Fritte Al TartufoFrench fries drizzled with truffle oil, parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Crocchè' Di Patate E MozzarellaPotatoes croquettes stuffed with mozzarella cheese served with marinara sauce.
- Fritto NapoletanoRisotto balls, potatoes croquettes, and fried dough served with marinara sauce.
- BruschettaToasted ciabatta bread topped with tomatoes, onions, garlic, and basil. All marinated with extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- AranciniLightly breaded risotto balls stuffed with mozzarella cheese. Served with marinara sauce.
- Calamari FrittiLightly breaded and fried calamari.
- Calamari LucianaCalamari sauteed in a white wine sauce and fresh plum tomatoes.
- Capesante Con PancettaPan seared scallops finished in a creamy garlic pancetta sauce.
- CapreseFresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and fresh basil leaves. Finished with extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Carpaccio Di SalmoneSliced smoked salmon marinated with olive oil and lemon juice, topped with capers, onions, and goat cheese.
- PolpetteMade in-house meatballs with pork, beef, and veal. Served with marinara and ricotta.
- Pizza (Dinner)
- Create Your Own PizzaFresh mozzarella, plum tomato sauce, and basil.
- Pizza Con Patatine E WurstelMozzarella, French fries, and hotdogs.
- Pizza Imbottita FrittaFried calzone stuffed with mozzarella, French fries, and hotdogs.
- Pizza ImbottitaCalzone made with prosciutto ham, fresh mozzarella, and ricotta.
- Armando's PizzaSpicy Neapolitan salami, artichokes, ricotta, and mozzarella with light tomato sauce.
- Vegetali PizzaMozzarella, tomatoes, onions, arugula, mushrooms, peppers, and black olives.
- San Giovanni PizzaSauteed mushrooms, mozzarella, and fried eggs drizzled with truffle oil.
- San DanieleSan daniele prosciutto crudo, shaved parmesan, fontina cheese, and arugula.
- Carne PizzaSausage, chicken, prosciutto ham, pancetta, mozzarella, and fresh tomato sauce.
- Bianca PizzaGorgonzola, ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Prosciutto E Fichi PizzaMozzarella, san daniele prosciutto crudo, fig jam, and gorgonzola.
- Pizza RusticaSausage, spicy Neapolitan salami, pancetta, ricotta, and light tomato sauce.
- Insalata (Dinner)
- Insalata Di PolloMade on order chicken breast over romaine, anchovies, and homemade croutons tossed with Caesar dressing and parmesan cheese.
- Insalata Di SalmoneSalmon fillet served with mixed greens, goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, dried cranberries, and sunflower seeds. Served with citrus dijon vinaigrette.
- Paste (Dinner)
- Pappardelle Alla VodkaVodka sauce with mushrooms and ricotta.
- Gnocchi Alla SorrentinaPotato dumplings with plum tomato sauce and mozzarella baked to finish.
- Pappardelle BoscaiolaPancetta, mushrooms, peas, and scallions finished in a cream sauce.
- Spaghetti CarbonaraPancetta, beaten eggs, parmesan, and a touch of cream.
- Risotto Alla PescatoreArborio rice with calamari, scallops, shrimp, mussels, and clams finished in a plum tomato sauce.
- Spaghetti Con VongoleClams sauteed in extra virgin olive oil and garlic. Finished with white wine sauce.
- Rigatoni ai FormaggiMacaroni and cheese Italian way, melted cheese, bread crumbs, and cream.
- Rigatoni Armando’sItalian sausage, peppers, and mozzarella finished in a white wine sauce with a touch of tomato sauce.
- Pappardelle Di MiaPappardelle pasta served with smoked salmon and finished in a delicate saffron cream sauce.
- Ravioli Ai FunghiPasta stuffed with wild mushroom finished in a garlic parmesan cream sauce and thyme.
- Ravioli CapresePasta stuffed with four kinds of cheese finished with marinara sauce.
- Ravioli Con Zucca E MascarponePasta stuffed with butternut squash and mascarpone cheese finished in a browned butter sauce and sage.
- Lasagna Di CarneBaked layers of pasta sheets filled in between with meat sauce, ricotta, and mozzarella.
- Beverages (Dinner)
- Bottled Water
- Still Water
- Sparkling Water
- Second Piatti (Dinner)
- Filetto Di Carne Al Chianti10 oz filet mignon porcini mushroom crusted. Served with parmesan mashed potatoes and asparagus finished in a chianti red wine reduction sauce.
- Gamberoni E Capesante Fra DiavoloSauteed shrimp and scallops. Served with pappardelle pasta and finished in a spicy plum tomatoes sauce.
- Pollo ScarparielloBoneless chicken breast, pancetta, onions, and mushrooms. Finished with white wine butter garlic sauce. Served over spaghetti.
- Pollo Di TatianaBoneless chicken breast, baby shrimp, and sundried tomatoes. Finished with vodka cream sauce. Served over spaghetti.
- Vitello PiccataVeal scallopini and capers. Finished with lemon white wine butter sauce. Served over sauteed spinach.
- Vitello SaltimboccaTender veal scallopini. Topped with san Daniele prosciutto Crudo, and fresh sage finished in a white wine butter sauce. Served with parmesan mashed potatoes.
- Salmone SofiaSalmon filet finished in a Mediterranean sauce, cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, fresh basil, and a touch of marinara. Served with spaghetti.
- Salmone SorrentinoSalmon filet, capers, olives, and oven-roasted tomatoes. Finished in a white wine butter sauce. Served over spinach.
- Melanzane RollatiniStuffed eggplant baked with ricotta, mozzarella, and spinach finished with fresh plum tomatoes sauce.
- Side Salads (Dinner)
- Insalata Della CasaMixed greens, tomatoes, pears, and shaved parmesan. Served with homemade Italian vinaigrette.
- Insalata Di SpinaciFresh Spinach leaves, tomatoes, onions, and Italian bacon. Served with homemade Italian vinaigrette.
- Insalata Di CesareRomaine, anchovies, croutons, and parmesan cheese tossed with Caesar dressing.
- Insalata FrescaArugula, shaved parmesan, and tomatoes. Served with house vinaigrette.
Allergens: These items may include unlisted ingredients and/or be prepared on equipment that processes allergens. Take precautions if you have an allergy.