Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Dinner|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 2:40 PM||Lunch|
|3:40 PM - 8:30 PM||Dinner|
|11:00 AM - 2:40 PM||Lunch|
|3:40 PM - 9:00 PM||Dinner|
|12:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Dinner|
- Pad Thai Noodles + Choice of Appetizers$14.95
- Yellow Curry + Choice of Appetizers$16.95Spicy
- Drunken Noodles + Choice of Appetizers$14.95Mild spicy. White rice noodles stir fried with garlic, basil leaves, red and green peppers, mushroom, and broccoli. Served with choice of Appetizers.Spicy
- General Tso's + Choice of Appetizers$14.95Mild spicy. Lightly breaded meat, tossed in a tangy, spicy sauce, and garnished with broccoli. Served with steamed or fried rice. Served with choice of Appetizers.Spicy
- Spicy Peanut Curry + Choice of Appetizers$16.95Mild spicy. Sweet onions, carrots, roasted peanuts, green, and red peppers. Served with steamed or fried rice. Served with choice of Appetizers.Spicy
- Crab Rangoon$7.50Six pieces. Deep fried wontons filled with crabmeat, cream cheese, celery, and onion. Served with sweet and sour sauce.#2 most liked
- Egg Roll$2.75One piece. Ground pork, cabbage, celery, and carrots.Popular
- Spring Roll$2.75One piece. Ground chicken, cabbage, celery, carrots, bean sprouts, and transparent noodles.
- Gyoza$6.50Eight pieces. Japanese pork fried dumplings.
- Fresh Basil Rolls$7.95Two pieces. Rice paper filled with lettuce, carrot, cucumber, vermicelli noodles, and basil leaves.
- Veggie Roll$2.75One piece. Fresh vegetables stuffed in a light crispy shell.
- Spicy Crab Salad$7.50Mild spicy. Finely sliced imitation crab meat, topped with sesame seeds, and on a bed of cucumbers.Spicy
- Edamame$5.50Steamed soy beans topped with sea salt.
- Deep Fried Tofu$4.95Eight pieces. Golden brown fried tofu. Served with a brown dipping sauce.
- Wonton Soup$3.95Wonton skin stuffed with ground pork and spices in a tasty broth with green onion.Popular
- Thai Coconut Soup$5.50Tomato, mushroom, green onion, cilantro, and Thai spices made with coconut milk in a tangy broth.
- Tom Yum Soup$4.95Mild spicy. Lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, mushroom, tomato, green onion, and cilantro in a spicy broth.Spicy
- Miso Soup$3.95Japanese bean paste, seaweed, tofu, and green onion.
- Spicy Seafood Soup$12.95Mild spicy. Seasoned shrimp, squid, mussels, and crabmeat in a flavorful broth.Spicy
- Vegetable Tofu Soup$4.50Vegetarian. Chunks of bean curd, mixed vegetables, and a pinch of garlic in a clear savory broth.
All Time Favorites
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Bangkok Thai Restaurant in Stow?
Bangkok Thai Restaurant is located at: 3767 Darrow Rd , Stow
Is the menu for Bangkok Thai Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Bangkok Thai Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Bangkok Thai Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Bangkok Thai Restaurant are: Pad Thai Noodles, Drunken Noodles, Egg Roll.
Does Bangkok Thai Restaurant offer delivery in Stow?
Yes, Bangkok Thai Restaurant offers delivery in Stow via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Bangkok Thai Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Bangkok Thai Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Bangkok Thai Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Bangkok Thai Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Bangkok Thai Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Bangkok Thai Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Bangkok Thai Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Bangkok Thai Restaurant.