Location and hours
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch|
Picked for you
- Egg Roll
- Vegetable Spring Roll
- Rock Shrimp Tempura
- Malaysian Mini Curry Puff
- Vietnamese Spring RollTwo Pieces.
- Indian Pancakes (Roti)Two Pieces.
- Crab Meat PancakesThree Pieces.
- Spinach PancakesThree Pieces.
- Scallion PancakesThree Pieces.
- Malaysian Grilled Chicken SatayFour Pieces.
- Uyghur Grilled Lamb Kebab (Hot)Four Pieces.
- Uyghur Grilled Chicken Kebab (Hot)Four Pieces.
- Fried Chicken WingsEight Pieces.
- Satay Tofu (Hot)
- Shrimp ToastFour Pieces.
- BBQ SpareribsFour Pieces.
- Chicken DumplingSix Pieces.
- Pork DumplingSix Pieces.
- Vegetable DumplingSix Pieces.
- French Fries Large
- Fried WontonEight Pieces.
- Crabmeat RangoonSix Pieces.
- Crispy Shrimp WontonSix Pieces.
- Vegetable TempuraBroccoli, asparagus, bell pepper, onion, mushroom, and sweet potato.
- Cold Sesame Noodles
- Vietnamese Summer RollTwo Pieces.
- Avocado Salad
- Green Salad
- Seaweed Salad
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Grilled Shrimp Salad
- Grilled Salmon Salad
- Tom Yum Chicken Soup
- Miso Soup
- Lemongrass Coconut Chicken Soup
- Fresh Crabmeat Asparagus SoupFor two.
- Hot and Sour SoupNo meat.
- Wonton Soup
- Egg Drop Soup
- Vegetable Bean CurdFor two.
- Chicken Corn SoupFor two.
- Triple Delight SoupFor two.
Weight Watcher's Menu
- Steamed BroccoliBasil, Hunan, Brown, Mango and White Sauce.
- Steamed Mixed VegetablesBasil, Hunan, Brown, Mango and White Sauce.
- Steamed Been Curd and VegetablesBasil, Hunan, Brown, Mango and White Sauce.
- Steamed Triple DelightBasil, Hunan, Brown, Mango and White Sauce.
- Steamed Chicken with String BeansBasil, Hunan, Brown, Mango and White Sauce.
- Steamed Chicken BroccollBasil, Hunan, Brown, Mango and White Sauce.
- Steamed Shrimp with Mixed VegetablesBasil, Hunan, Brown, Mango and White Sauce.
- Steamed Shrimp and Scallop with VegetablesBasil, Hunan, Brown, Mango and White Sauce.
- Crispy Garlic Shrimp (Hot)
- Malaysian Red Curry (Hot)
- Thai Green Curry (Hot)
- Malaysian Readang Beef (Hot)
- Coconut Shrimp
- Black Pepper Steak
- Sirloin Steak with Mixed Vegetables
- Thai Tamarind Shrimp (Hot)
- Thai Red Curry (Hot)
- Basil Style (Hot)
- Spicy Mango Chicken (Hot)
- Pineapple Chicken
- Thai Seafood Combination (Hot)
- Grilled Honey Peanut Shrimp (Hot)
- Grilled Honey Peanut Tofu (Hot)
- Grilled Honey Peanut Chicken (Hot)
- Grilled Seafood Teriyaki
- Grilled Salmon Teriyaki
- Grilled Steak Teriyaki
- Grilled Chicken Teriyaki
- Mango with Sticky Rice
- Honey Fried Banana
- New York Style Cheesecake
- Brown Rice
- Cocout Rice
- Fried Rice
- Triple Delight
- Crispy Duck Half
- Orange Chicken (Hot)
- Sesame Chicken
- Crispy Beef (Hot)
- Orange Beef (Hot)
- Sesame Beef
- Shrimp with Lobster Sauce.
- Crispy Garlic Fish Fillet
- Fish Fillet w Black Bean Sauce (Hot)
- General Tso's Shrimp (Hot)
- Sweet & Sour Shrimp
- Sesame Shrimp
- Scallop & Shrimp with Hot Garlic Sauce (Hot)
- Scallop & Shrimp with Mixed Vegetable
- Seafood Combination
- Kung Pao (Hot)
- Mongolian Beef
- Beef & Scallop with Oyster Sauce
- Moo Goo Gai Pan
- Moo Shi Style 4 Pancakes)pork,veggie,shrimp,chicken or beef
- Hunan Style (Hot)beef,chicken,shrimp or pork
- Mixed Vegetable Stylebeef,chicken,shrimp or pork
- Sweet & Sour Chicken or Pork
- Black Bean Sauce Style (Hot)chicken,beef,shrimp or pork
- Szechuan Style (Hot)pork,chicken,beef or shrimp
- Chow Mein Styleveggie,chicken,shrimp,pork or beef
- Egg Foo Young Styleveggie,shrimp,chicken,beef or pork
- Chicken or Pork with Cashew Nuts
- Roast Pork with Mix veggie
- Peking Duck Halfwith 4 pancakes
- General Tso Sauteedwhite meat spicy
- Orange Chicken Sauteedwhite meat spicy
- Sesame Chicken Sauteedwhite meat
Asia Noodle and Fried Rice
- Thai Fried Rice (Hot)
- Fried Brown Rice
- Fried Coconut Rice
- Nasi Goreng (Hot)
- Malaysian Mee Goreng(noodle Hot)Noodle.
- Singapore Rice Noodle Hot
- Drunken Noodle Hot
- Taiwanese Rice Noodle
- Chow Fun (Flat Noodle)
- Pad See Ew (Flat Noodle)
- Thai Fried Rice with Fresh Crabmeat Hot
- Seafood Chow Fun
- House Pan Fried Noodles
- Malaysian Curry Laksa
- Tom Yum Style Noodle Soup Hot
- Lemongrass Coconut Style Noodle Soup Hot
- Yaki UdonVegetables, chicken, and pork
- Nabe Yaki Udon
- Yum Yum Fried Rice (spicy)
- Spicy Fried Rice
Goat and Lamb
- Malaysian Red Curry LambHot
- Thai Green Curry LambHot
- Mongolian LambHot
- Stir-Fried Lamb with Basil LeavesHot
- Lamb with Mixed Vegetables
- Thai Red Curry LambHot
Introdusing Ostrich Meat
- Mongolian Ostrich
- Stir-Fried Ostrich with Basil LeavesHot
- Malaysian Red Curry OstrichHot
- Thal Green Curry OstrichHot
- Kung Pao OstrichHot
- Szechuan OstrichHot
- Ostrich with Mixed Vegetables
- Thai Red Curry OstrichHot
- Thai Iced Tea with Cream
- Regular Iced Tea
- Coconut Juice
- Red Bull
- Bottled Water
- Bottled Soda
Vegetables and Plant Based Meat
- Eggplant and Fried TofuWith Basil Leaves or Black Bean Sauce.
- Spicy Basil Leaves with Tofu
- Kung Pao Tofu
- General Tso's Tofu
- Crispy Eggplant (deep Fried)
- Broccoli with Hot Garlic Sauce
- Fried Tofu with Cashew Nuts.
- Stir-Fried Mixed Vegetables with Fried Tofu
- Mo Po Tofu
- Szechuan String Beans
- Stir-Fried Asparagus with Basil Leaves
- Moo Shi Vegetables (4 Pancakes)
- Vegetables Tofu Curry
- Vegetarian Style General Tso's or Orange or Sesame Chicken)
- Vegetarian Crispy Beef
- Spicy Basil Leaves w Vegetartian Chicken or Beef
- Vegetarian Malaysian Red Curry Chicken / Beef
- Vegetarian Thai Green Curry Chicken Beef
- Vegetarian Thai Red Curry Chicken / Beef
- Vegetarian Pineapple Chicken or Mango Chicken
- Vegetarian Rainbow Chicken (White Sauce or Black Bean Sauce
- Vegetarian Peking Duck (4 Pancakes)
- Vegetarian Rainbow DuckWhite Sauce or Black Bean Sauce.
- Vegetarian Duck with Basil Leaves
- Vegetarian Chicken with Cashew Nuts
- Vegetarian Kung Pao Chicken
- Vegetarian Sweet and Sour Shrimp
- Vegetarian Sesame Shrimp
- Vegetarian General Tso's or Orange Shrimp
Cauliflower Rice and Miracle Rice
- Chinese Fried Rice
- Thai Fried Rice
- Malaysian Nasi Goreng
- Singapore Fried Rice
- Thai Fried Rice With Fresh Crab Meat
Shirataki Miracle Noodle
- Drunken Noodle
- Pad Thai Noodle
- Chinese LoMein
- Malaysian Mee Goreng
- Taiwanese Noodle
- Singapore Rice Noodle
- Tom Yum Noodle Soup
- Lemongrass Coconut Noodle Soup
- Malaysian Curry Laksa Noodle Soup
- Pad See EW
- Steam CauliflowerSauce on the side serve with cauliflower rice
- Stir Fried Cauliflowerwith brown sauce serve with cauliflower rice
- Cauliflower Sauteed with White SauceServe with cauliflower rice
- Malaysian Red Curry with Cauliflowermeatless
- Thai Green Curry with Cauliflowermeatless
- Thai Red Curry with Cauliflowermeatless
- Sides of Cauliflower Rice
- Sides of Miracle Rice8 oz.
- Sides of Shirataki Noodle8 oz.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Bite Of Asia in Bethesda?
Bite Of Asia is located at: 7613 Wisconsin Ave , Bethesda
Is the menu for Bite Of Asia available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Bite Of Asia online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Bite Of Asia menu?
The most ordered items from Bite Of Asia are: Fried Rice, Crabmeat Rangoon, Mongolian Beef.
Does Bite Of Asia offer delivery in Bethesda?
Yes, Bite Of Asia offers delivery in Bethesda via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Bite Of Asia delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Bite Of Asia?
Delivery fees for Bite Of Asia vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Bite Of Asia with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Bite Of Asia?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Bite Of Asia, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Bite Of Asia?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Bite Of Asia.