Location and hours
3401 S 13th St, Milwaukee, WI 53215
|10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
Vegetarian Thali Platter
- Vegetarian Thali Platter$9.99A combination of 2 vegetable curries, daal makhani, basmati rice, 1 roti, raita, papadam, and dessert.
- Samosa Plate (2 pieces)$2.99Samosa is a popular snack. It is a deep-fried dough with a spicy potato filling.
- Mix Pakora$4.99Chickpea flour fritters stuffed with assorted vegetables.
- Kachori$1.59Kachori is deep-fried bread made with ground dal sauteed and spices and filled into a cover of maida and baking powder.
- Aloo Tikki$1.59Mildly spiced mashed potato patty that is deep-fried.
- Paneer Pakoda (1 Lb)$10.99Paneer pakora is a popular snack in which soft paneer pieces are deep-fried after being coated in a spiced gram flour batter.
- Paneer Pakoda (Qty: 6)$8.99Paneer pakora is a popular snack in which soft paneer pieces are deep-fried after being coated in a spiced gram flour batter.
- Roti$1.59Roti s a circular flatbread, made with ground whole wheat flour or “atta.” Flour is simply mixed with water, sometimes salt and ghee or oil are added too.
- Amritsari Kulcha$2.99Amritsari Kulcha is a flatbread that is filled with a stuffing of your choice, like a spicy boiled potato filling, paneer stuffing, gobhi stuffing, and onion stuffing.Popular
- Poori$1.99Whole wheat puffed bread is deep-fried.Popular
- Gobhi Paratha$3.99Paratha stuffed with spiced minced cauliflower.
- Aloo Paratha$3.29Paratha stuffed with spiced mashed potatoes.
- Paneer Paratha$3.99Paratha stuffed with spiced minced paneer.
- Makki di Roti$3.49Plain corn flour bread topped with butter.
- Plain Paratha$2.29Indian style wheat bread topped with butter.
- Methi Paratha$3.99Methi paratha is a healthy tasty whole wheat flatbread made with fenugreek leaves.
- Mooli Paratha$3.99Mooli paratha is a popular whole wheat flatbread made with unleavened dough and filled with spiced grated radish stuffing.
- Samosa Chat$7.99Samosa Chaat is a snack that features samosas, which are deep-fried savory pastries filled with potatoes and peas, served on top of chana masala.Popular
- Pani Puri$5.996 pieces of crispy pooris served with potatoes and spiced water.
V- Vegan | GF- Gluten Free | SF- Soy Free
Indo Chinese (Desi Chinese)