Location and hours
90 E Main St, Lehi, UT 84043
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 2:45 PM||Lunch|
|4:30 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 2:45 PM||Lunch|
|11:30 AM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
- Gyoza$8.50Sauteed pork and vegetable dumplings.
- Spring Rolls$8.50Fresh veggies, noodles, and shrimp wrapped in rice paper. Served with peanut sauce.
- Crab Rangoon$7.75Crispy wonton skin filled with cream cheese, crab meat, and green onions. Served with house sweet and sour sauce.
- Satay Chicken$8.75Marinated chicken with Thai herbs and coconut milk. Served with peanut sauce.
- BBQ Pork Buns$4.75Steamed flour buns filled with minced BBQ pork flavor.
- Fried Spring Rolls$6.99Crunchy spring rolls filled with sauteed vegetables. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Jalapeno Bomb$7.00Cream cheese and spicy tuna stuffed jalapeno. Topped with eel sauce, green onion, and tobiko.
- Vegetable Tempura$7.00Deep-fried veggies. Served with tempura sauce.
- Shrimp and Vegetables Tempura$11.75Served with tempura sauce.
- Lettuce Wraps$11.00Minced chicken and vegetables. Served with lettuce leaves and house dipping sauce.
- Agedashi Tofu$7.50Lightly crisped tofu in tempura sauce.
- Edamame$4.00Warm soybeans sprinkled with sea salt.
Soups and Salads
- Tom Yum$4.25Spicy and sour soup with mushrooms, white onions, cilantro, and lemongrass with chicken or tofu.
- Tom Kha$4.25Sweet coconut soup with mushrooms, white onions, lemongrass, lime juice, and cilantro with chicken or tofu.
- Waterfall Beef Salad$12.75Tender medium rare beef mixed with roasted chili, mint leaves, onion, carrots, and toasted rice powder. Served with sticky rice.
- Seaweed Salad$5.75Wakame and a dark leafy green seaweed marinated in a sweet vinaigrette.
- Miso Soup$3.75Salty and savory broth with fermented soybean paste, seaweed, and tofu.
- House Salad$11.00Green salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, seaweed salad, avocado, and crab salad. Served with creamy sesame dressing.
EntreesServed with steamed rice.
- Orange Chicken$11.75Deep fried battered chicken breast topped with house orange sauce.
- Stir Fried Glass Noodle$12.00Your choice of meat stir fried with glass noodles, onions, bell peppers, cabbage, and carrot.
Rice and Noodles
CurryServed with steamed rice.
Lunch SpecialFrom 11am-3pm. Served with appetizer and steamed rice.
Lunch Special Bento BoxServed with salad, 4 pcs of California roll, and gyoza.
Kids Menu10 years and under.