Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
- Starters and Shares
- Pierogi Plate - SmallHand made potato and onion filled Polish dumplings, pan fried and served with sour cream and green onions.
- Basket of Shoestring FriesServed with sweet chili kethup.
- Oktoberfest PretzelLocally made by our friends at Bread Stop Bakery, giant salted soft pretzel, served hot with a house made Apricot mustard and either a side of beer cheese or a vegan cheese sauce.
- Pierogi Plate - Large
- House Salad
- Cucumber Dill Salad
- Soup of the Day CupEveryday we offer two soups made from scratch here at the First National Taphouse. At least one is a vegetarian option (and its often vegan too.)
- Soup of the Day BowlEveryday we offer two soups made from scratch here at the First National Taphouse. At least one is a vegetarian option (and its often vegan too.)
- Mac and Beer Cheese
- Brats and 'Rogies
- Mushroom Strogonoff (vegan)Sauteed oyster, portobello, and shitake mushrooms, cooked down in a creamy tangy brown sauce. Served over cavatappi pasta.
- Philly Mac and CheeseMac and Beer Cheese, topped with marinated sirloin, bell peppers, and sauteed onions.
- Stadium Mac and Beer CheeseMac and Beer Cheese, complete with braised bratwurst, juniper sauerkraut, and sauteed onions.
- Sauerbraten CheesesteakSpiced Pinot Noir marinated roast beef, sliced thin and served on a sourdough hoagie with Muenster cheese, beer cheese, and caramelized onions and peppers with a smokey paprika aioli.
- Stout Braised Reuben SandwichStout braised corned beef, juniper saurkraut, swiss, Russian dressing, and marbled rye.
- The Impossible BurgerEntirely plant based burger served on a sesame bun with shredded lettuce, sliced Roma tomato, red onion, and a vegan-friendly special sauce (vegan).
- Bratwurst DipperTraditionally braised, locally sourced bratwurst, on a salted pretzel hoagie, with caramelized onions, sauerkraut, and a beer cheese dipping sauce.
- Taphouse ClubThin sliced roasted turkey and maple bacon jam, on toasted sourdough with tomato, shredded lettuce, red onion, apricot mustard, and aioli.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of First National Taphouse in Eugene?
First National Taphouse is located at: 51 W Broadway , Eugene
Is the menu for First National Taphouse available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for First National Taphouse online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the First National Taphouse menu?
The most ordered items from First National Taphouse are: Basket of Shoestring Fries, Oktoberfest Pretzel, Soup of the Day Bowl.
Does First National Taphouse offer delivery in Eugene?
Yes, First National Taphouse offers delivery in Eugene via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the First National Taphouse delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from First National Taphouse?
Delivery fees for First National Taphouse vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from First National Taphouse with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from First National Taphouse?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from First National Taphouse, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from First National Taphouse?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from First National Taphouse.