Location and hours
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 2:00 PM||Menu|
|4:30 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
Picked for you
- Chicken MakhaniChicken cooked in the clay oven then simmered in a sweet butter sauce with fresh tomatoes and onion.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaWhite meat chicken, simmered in tomato sauce, and cooked in the clay oven.
- Paneer MasalaCubes of homemade cheese cooked in tomato cream based gravy.
Appetizers (Shuruat )
- Samosa (Vegetable) (For 2)
- Samosa (Vegetable)
- Paneer PakoraCottage cheese fritters deep-fried.
- Samosa Channa ChatCrispy pasty stuffed with potato green peas and spices served with garbanzo beans.
- Vegetable PakorasMixed vegetable fritters.
- Chicken PakorasChicken fritters deep-fried.
- Shrimp PakorasShrimp fritters deep-fried.
- Vegetable Assorted SnacksOne veg samosa, fourveg pakoda, and two paneer pakoda.
- Wings Tandoori (10 pcs)Chicken wings marinated in mild spices and cooked in clay oven.
- Non-Vegetable SoupA chunky mix of blended fresh vegetables and chicken.Popular
- Green SaladFresh onions, tomatoes, lettuce, and cucumbers.Popular
- Chicken Tikka SaladBoneless white chicken roasted in tandoor and served with fresh salad and a yogurt-based Indian dressing.
Flames of the Clay Oven (Tandoor Ki Angaar Se)
- Tandoori Chicken Kandhari
- Mixed Gill
- Mal Mal KababGround chicken with spices is wrapped around a skewer.
- Lamb Boti KababGround lamb with spices is wrapped around skewers.
- Jumbo ShrimpShrimp marinated in Indian spices and cooked in its own juices and roasted in the clay oven.
- Reshmi TikkaBoneless chicken marinated and cooked in the clay oven.
- Tandoori FishFish marinated in yogurt and Indian spices and cooked in the clay oven.
Indian Breads (Tandoori)
- Garlic NaanLeavened bread of fine flour with a touch of garlic.Popular
- Tandoori ParathaMulti-layered whole wheat bread.
- Aloo ParathaWhole wheat bread stuffed with mildly spiced potatoes.
- Paneer KulchaUnleavened bread stuffed with Indian style cheese.Popular
- Gobi KulchaUnleavened bread stuffed with cauliflower.
- Tandoori NaanLeavened bread of fine flour baked in the clay oven. Served piping hot.Popular
- Tandoori RotiLeavened bread of whole wheat and baked in the clay oven. Served piping hot.
- Puri (2 pcs)Deep-fried whole wheat puffy bread.
- Bhatura (4 pcs)Puffy flour bread.
- Chicken NaanUnleavened bread stuffed chicken, spices, and baked in the clay oven. Served piping hot.
- Chili NaanNaan cooked with chili spread on it.
- PeshawariBread stuffed with nuts and spices.
- Mix Bread BasketNaan, garlic naan, and choice of kulcha (one)
- Daal Makhani
- Palak Paneer
- Aloo Gobi Masala
- Gobi Manchurian
- Yellow DalYellow lentils, garlic, tomatoes, and onions.
- Shahi PaneerFresh homemade cheese cubes and marinated in a creamy sauce and cooked with fresh herbs, almonds, walnuts, and raisins.Popular
- Mutter PaneerFresh green peas cooked with lightly fried cheese.
- Chili PaneerIndian style cheese cooked with tomatoes, onions, and bell pepper.
- Aloo PalakFresh spinach cooked curry style with potatoes, cream, and seasoned with aromatic herbs.
- Paneer MasalaCubes of homemade cheese cooked in tomato cream based gravy.Popular
- Zeera AlooPotato processed with cumin and mildly spiced.
- Aloo MutterFresh peas and potatoes cooked with onion and tomatoes.
- Chana MasalaChickpeas cooked with fresh onions and tomatoes.
- Bhindi MasalaOkra sautéed with golden brown onions and tomatoes.
- Baigan BhartaEggplant roasted on the fire and cooked with onions and green peas.
- Vegetable MasalaAssorted vegetables cooked with tomatoes and Indian-style butter gravy.
- Navratan KormaVegetables cooked with a special creamy sauce.
- Aloo, Chole, & PaneerPotatoes, chickpeas, Indian style cheese, and cooked in onions and tomatoes.
- Malai KoftaCheese stuffed in vegetable balls and simmered in a creamy sauce.Popular
- Vegetable JalfreziAssorted vegetables in spices.
- Kadai PaneerIndian style cheese made with onions, tomatoes, and spices.
- Chole BhatureIndian deep-fried puffy bread served with chickpeas that are cooked in fresh onions and tomatoes.
- Mushroom MutterFresh mushrooms cooked with fresh green peas, ginger, and herbs.
Non-Vegetarian Dishes & Chicken Dishes
- Chicken Makhani
- Chicken Do Piazza
- Chef Special ChickenBoneless chicken marinated in a hot sauce and cooked in onions, tomatoes, and bell peppers.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaWhite meat chicken, simmered in tomato sauce, and cooked in the clay oven.Popular
- Chicken JalfreziChicken prepared with onions and tomatoes and mildly spiced.
- Chicken CurryBoneless chicken cooked in a mild.
- Chicken KormaBoneless pieces of chicken cooked with cashew nuts.Popular
- Chicken Rogan JoshCubes of boneless chicken prepared in a tastefully mild onion, yogurt, and tomato gravy.
- Mango ChickenChicken cooked in tastefully mild onions, cream, and fresh mangoes.
- Sag ChickenChicken and spinach cooked together with spices.
- Tandoori Murg MasalaChicken-with bones-cooked in tomato and onion sauce.
- Lahsuni ChickenBoneless chicken cooked in garlic, onions, and tomato gravy.
- Chili ChickenChicken cooked with onions, tomatoes, and bell pepper.
- Chef's Special LambLamb cooked in tomato sauce with bell peppers and onions.
- Lamb Tikka MasalaLamb cooked in onion, tomato, cream, and fresh herb sauce to perfection.
- Lamb JalfreziBoneless pieces of lamb sautéed with onions and bell peppers.
- Lamb CurryLamb marinated and cooked in Indian gravy with herbs and spices.Popular
- Lamb VindalooA hotter and spicier version of the curry.Popular
- Sag LambLamb cooked with freshly chopped spinach.
- Lamb Rogan JoshCubes of boneless lamb prepared in a tastefully mild, onion, and yogurt seven tomato gravy.
- Shahi-Lamb KormaCubes of lamb cooked in a creamy sauce and garnished with almonds.
Seafood Dishes (Fish Dishes)
- Chef's Special FishFish marinated in vegetable gravy in a hot sauce.
- Fish CurryFish cooked in a mild sauce.
- Fish JalfraziFish cooked in a mild sauce.
- Fish Do PiazzaFish cooked in a hearty onion sauce.
- Shrimp KormaShrimp cooked in a creamy sauce and garnished with almonds.Popular
- Chef's Special ShrimpShrimp marinated in vegetable gravy with bell peppers and hot sauce with lemon.
- Shrimp Tikka MasalaShrimp cooked in onion, tomato, cream, and fresh herb sauce to perfection.Popular
- Chili ShrimpShrimp cooked in hot sauce.
- Shrimp JalfreziShrimp sautéed with tomatoes and onions.
- Shrimp CurryShrimp cooked in a mild sauce.
- Shrimp VindalooA hotter and spicier version of the shrimp.
Delicious Indian Rice-with Rice (Basmati Ki Sugandh)
- Plain RiceBasmati rice.Popular
- Rice PulaoRice cooked in onions and green peas.
- Vegetable BiryaniAromatic basmati rice cooked with mixed vegetables.
- Chicken BiryaniRice cooked with pieces of chicken, sautéed in herbs and spicesPopular
- Lamb BiryaniRice with lamb meat cooked in mild spices, saffron, nuts, and seasoning.
- Shrimp BiryaniRice with shrimp cooked in mild spices, saffron, nuts, and seasoning.
- Egg Fried RiceRice cooked in egg, ginger, garlic paste, soy sauce, and mixed vegetables.
- Mixed Pickles
- Mango ChutneyMango pulp in a sweet sauce.
- Onion ChutneyChopped onions in vinegar and paprika.
- Mixed RaitaCool whipped yogurt, bits of cucumber, tomatoes, and a sprinkle of spices.Popular
- Shahi KheerBasmati rice pudding sprinkled with almonds and pistachios.
- Gulab JamunDeep-fried fine wheat flour balls in sugar syrup and served hot.Popular
- Ras MalaiCottage cheese with condensed milk and flavored with rose water.
- Shahi KulfiIndian homemade ice cream and flavored with almonds and pistachios.
- Mango PuddingAssorted fruits with mango pulp.
- Diet CokePopular
- Dr Pepper
- Indian Tea
- Mango LassiPopular
- Punjabi Lassi
- Orange Juice
- Club Soda
- Bottled Water
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Flavors of India in Gilbert?
Flavors of India is located at: 857 East Warner Road, Suite 101 , Gilbert
Is the menu for Flavors of India available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Flavors of India online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Flavors of India menu?
The most ordered items from Flavors of India are: Garlic Naan, Chicken Tikka Masala, Tandoori Naan.
Does Flavors of India offer delivery in Gilbert?
Yes, Flavors of India offers delivery in Gilbert via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Flavors of India delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Flavors of India?
Delivery fees for Flavors of India vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Flavors of India with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Flavors of India?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Flavors of India, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Flavors of India?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Flavors of India.