Location and hours
652 South Union Square, Sandy, UT 84070
|4:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
Picked for you
- General's Tsao's ChickenCrispy chicken in tangy and spicy garlic sauce.
- Orange ChickenSeared red chilies and grated orange peel with crispy chicken in an orange sauce.
- Garlic ShrimpFresh shrimp stir-fried with broccoli, celery, and carrots served with a spicy garlic sauce.
- Beef with BroccoliTender morsels of beef in ginger-scallion brown sauce.
- Soft Drinks
- Iced Tea
- Egg Rolls (4 pcs)Vegetarian style with ground carrots, bean thread, mushrooms, and cabbage.Popular
- Cream Cheese Wonton (10 pcs)Deep-fried wontons filled with cream cheese blend.
- Golden-Fried Shrimp (4 pcs)Deep-fried jumbo shrimp.
- Potstickers (8 pcs)Pan-fried dumplings filled with chicken, ginger, and vegetables. Served with soy-vinaigrette.Popular
- Salt and Pepper CalamariTossed with scallions, bell peppers, kosher salt, and coarse black pepper.
- Steamed Dumplings (8 pcs)Filled with chicken, ginger, and vegetables. Served with soy vinaigrette.
- Fried Chicken Wontons (10 pcs)Deep-fried wontons filled with chicken.
- BBQ Pork Spare RibsTender baby-back ribs and wok-braised in special Chinese BBQ sauce.
- BBQ Pork SlicesTasty boneless briskets.
- Hot and Sour SoupSpicy and thick, with mushrooms tofu, and eggs.vegetarian, spicy
- Egg Flower SoupServed with vegetables and spices.
- Wor Wonton SoupShrimp, chicken, and BBQ pork in a hearty broth with mixed Chinese greens and wonton dumplings.
- Sizzling Rice SoupSpecial Chinese broth with chicken and shrimp poured over sizzling rice.
- Seaweed SoupSeaweed swimming in special broth and healthy but delicious.
- Chicken Corn SoupChicken, creamed corn, broth, sesame, onions, and egg whites.
- Seafood Tofu SoupShrimp, fish, mushrooms, and tofu in a special broth.
- Kung Pao ChickenChicken stir-fried in a spicy sauce, with black chili, golden peanuts, celery, and onions.Spicy
- Sweet and Sour ChickenGolden fried chicken served with bell peppers, onions, and pineapple in homemade sweet and sour sauce.
- Orange ChickenSeared red chilies and grated orange peel with crispy chicken in an orange sauce.Spicy
- Lemon ChickenDeep-fried chicken in a velvety lemon sauce.
- Chicken and Mixed VegetablesTender chicken with stir-fried vegetables.
- Broccoli ChickenTender morsels of chicken served in ginger-scallion white sauce.
- Garlic ChickenTender chicken stir-fried with broccoli, celery, and carrots in a spicy garlic sauce.Spicy
- Moo Goo Gai PanTender chicken with mixed vegetables in a delicious light sauce.
- Curry ChickenTender chicken, stir-fried with onions and carrots in a yellow curry sauce.Spicy
- General's Tsao's ChickenCrispy chicken in tangy and spicy garlic sauce.Popular
- Sesame ChickenCrispy chicken sautéed in a special brown sauce and served with sesame seeds on top.
- Szechwan ChickenTender chicken served with white onions and carrots and celery with seared sauce.Spicy
- Chicken with Cashew NutsTender chicken with cashew nuts, celery, and carrots in special white sauce.
- Orange BeefSeared red chilies and fragrant orange peel with crispy beef in a tasty orange sauce.Spicy
- Sesame BeefTender beef with sesame seeds.
- Mongolian BeefBeefsteak with scallions in a garlic plum sauce.
- Beef with BroccoliTender morsels of beef in ginger-scallion brown sauce.Popular
- Curry BeefBeef stir-fried with onions and carrots in a yellow curry sauce.Spicy
- Beef with Mixed VegetablesTender beef in stir-fried mixed vegetables.
- Szechwan BeefTender beef served with white onions, carrots, and celery with a seared sauce.Spicy
- Kung Pao BeefBeef stir-fried in a spicy sauce, with black chili, golden peanuts, celery, and onions.Spicy
- Shrimp with Lobster SauceShrimp with eggs, snow peas, water chestnuts, and black bean sauce.
- Shrimp with VegetablesShrimp with mushrooms, snow peas, carrots, and water chestnuts in a light sauce.
- Shrimp with BroccoliTender morsels of shrimp in chef's ginger-scallion brown sauce.
- Shrimp with AsparagusStir-fried in a special light sauce.
- Garlic ShrimpFresh shrimp stir-fried with broccoli, celery, and carrots served with a spicy garlic sauce.Spicy
- Two Flavor ShrimpSautéed shrimp and hot braised shrimp and two of your favorite shrimp flavors in one delicious dish.
- Seafood ComboScallops, shrimp, and fish fillet combined in chef's delicious sauce.
- Sweet and Sour ShrimpGolden-fried shrimp nuggets served with bell peppers, onion, and pineapple in homemade sweet and sour sauce.
- Hot Braised ShrimpTender, tasty braised shrimp. Served with onions in a spicy and tomato sauce.Spicy
- Kung Pao ShrimpShrimp stir-fried in a spicy sauce, with black chili, golden peanuts, celery, and onions.Spicy
- Sauteed Mixed VegetablesBroccoli, cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, bean sprouts, and other delightful veggies.
- Szechwan String BeansGarden fresh string beans sautéed in special sauce.vegetarian, spicy
- Fried Tofu with Garlic VegetablesTofu fried with garden-fresh vegetables and garlic sauce.
- Sauteed BroccoliBroccoli sautéed in oil special oil and spices.
- Sweet and Sour TofuDelicious vegetarian tofu in sweet and sour sauce.
- Ma Po TofuStir-fried with scallions, ginger, garlic, and hot sauce.vegetarian, spicy
- Sautéed AsparagusGarden fresh asparagus sautéed in special sauce.
Noodles and Fried Rice
- Chow MeinFavorite.
- Chow Fun
- House Special Fried Rice
- Hong Kong Fried RiceChicken and beef stir-fried with eggs, cabbage, and snow peas.Gluten-Free
- Shrimp with Garlic NoodlesChinese noodles with shrimp, garlic, and special spices.
- Asian Vegetable SauceServed on the chef's gourmet noodles.
- Spicy Salt and Pepper ChickenDeep-fried chicken tossed with coarse salt and pepper blend along with Chinese chilies.Spicy
- Three Ingredient TasteShrimp, beef, and chicken with mushrooms, snow peas, broccoli, and carrots with spicy sauce.Spicy
- Teriyaki ChickenGrilled tender pieces of marinated chicken in chef's unique teriyaki sauce.
- Egg Foo Young
- Moo Shu DishesChinese burritos with vegetables and hoisin sauce.
- Sweet and Sour PorkBreaded pork with sweet and sour sauce.
- 2-People Menu Family DinnerChow mein, orange chicken, ham fried rice, and 4 pieces of egg rolls.
- 2-People Menu Family DinnerKung pao chicken, sesame chicken, 4 pieces of golden fried shrimp, and ham fried rice.
- 3-People Menu Family DinnerChow mein, sweet and sour chicken Mongolian beef, cream cheese fried wonton, ham fried rice, egg flower soup, or hot and sour soup.
- 4-People Menu Family DinnerOrange chicken, beef broccoli, egg foo young, kung pao chicken, 4 pieces of golden fried shrimp, ham fried rice, egg flower soup, or hot and sour soup.