Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 1:30 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Menu|
- Bottled drinks
- MaltinaNon-alcoholic African malt drink.
- Zobocold or hot fruity African hisbiscus tea.
- Chicken Soupbone-in or boneless chicken simmered in broth with traditional spices.
- Fish Souptilapia (fillet) simmered in broth with traditional spices
- Tofu soup (vegan)tofu simmered in veggie broth seasoned with traditional spices.
- Lablabi SoupVegan. A traditional chickpea soup popular in Tunisia.
- Efo riro
- Steamed rice
- EwaStewed African brown beans. Vegan.
- House specials
- Adalu (vegan)
- Veggie rice (vegan)
- Tanzanian beef stewvegetable curry stew of potatoes, carrots and fried Angus beef paired with a choice of fluffy steamed rice or flat bread.
- Veggie mushroom stew (vegan)vegetable curry stew of potatoes, carrots, collard greens, and mushrooms paired with fluffy steamed rice or flatbread.
- Tanzanian tofu stew (vegan)vegetable curry stew of potatoes, carrots, and grilled tofu paired with fluffy steamed rice or flatbread.
- Meat Entrees
- Chicken (bone-in or boneless)stewed fried chicken
- Beefstewed beef
- Tilapia Fish (fillet)stewed tilapia
- Meat Fufu Entrees
- Efo rirocollard greens stew and a choice of meat served with fufu
- Okra stewchopped okra cooked with smoked fish, ground crayfish, and spinach served with choice of meat and fufu
- Chicken peanut stewchicken in peanut stew served with choice of fufu.
- Vegan Entrees
- Asun tofu or mushrooms
- House vegan stew
- Harissa mushroomscollard greens, harissa sauce and mushrooms sautéed in house sauce.
- Ms. Catherine’s favoritestewed grilled tofu and collard greens
- Vegan fufu entrees
- Efo riro (vegan)collard greens stew and a choice of protein served with fufu.
- Okra stew (vegan)chopped okra cooked with spinach served with choice of protein and fufu.
- Mushrooms peanut stew (vegan)mushrooms in peanut stew served with choice of fufu.
- Double Layered Chocolate CakeServed drizzled with chocolate and caramel syrup.
- 4 Puff PuffsNigerian yeast based donuts served with maple syrup or powdered sugar.
What is the address of Funmi’s Cafe in Louisville?
Funmi’s Cafe is located at: 3028 Bardstown Rd , Louisville
Is the menu for Funmi’s Cafe available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Funmi’s Cafe online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Funmi’s Cafe menu?
The most ordered items from Funmi’s Cafe are: Egusi stew, Efo riro , House vegan stew.
Does Funmi’s Cafe offer delivery in Louisville?
Yes, Funmi’s Cafe offers delivery in Louisville via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Funmi’s Cafe delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Funmi’s Cafe?
Delivery fees for Funmi’s Cafe vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Funmi’s Cafe with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Funmi’s Cafe?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Funmi’s Cafe, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Funmi’s Cafe?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Funmi’s Cafe.