Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
Picked for you
- Original Fondue
- Bier Pesto FondueFresh basil pesto with smoked German beer sausage and grilled bread.
- Bavarian PretzelSure to remind you of pretzels freshly baked in Germany.
- Rosemary Garlic Cheese breadA cheesy delight.
- Potato PancakesNobody makes them as we do. Three potato pancakes served with apple sauce and sour cream.
- Chicken Schnitzel Strips & FriesServed with curry mustard and ginger soy sauces.
- Lentil Soup BOWLA major family recipe, with garden vegetables, and smoked.
- Wedge SaladCrisp iceberg wedge smothered with our scratch-made blue cheese dressing and topped with crispy bacon.
- House SaladWith your choice of our homemade dressings.
- Caesar SaladFresh romaine hearts, chopped and tossed in our caesar dressing finished with dark rye croutons, and parmesan cheese.
- Gustav’s Cobb SaladOur take on this classic salad, with freshly grilled chicken breast, fresh romaine hearts, tomato, bacon, egg, onion, and avocado
- Grilled Chicken Caesar SaladGrilled chicken breast, fresh romaine hearts, chopped, tossed in our caesar dressing, finished with dark rye croutons, and parmesan cheese.
- Chicken Schnitzel Family MealServes up to 4 people, chicken schnitzel, mashed potatoes, red cabbage, spätzle, Jager sauce, house salad with lemon vinaigrette, apple strudel.
Sandwiches (Belegte Brotchen)
- Prime Rib French Dip SandwichSlow-cooked prime rib, thinly sliced and served on a toasted ciabatta roll with homemade au jus, and beer-battered fries.
- Schnitzel Club SandwichOur most popular sandwich. Tender breaded chicken, applewood smoked bacon, herb cream cheese, fresh leaf lettuce, tomato, red onion, and Emmentaler cheese on a toasted ciabatta roll, served with beer-battered fries.
- CheeseburgerCertified Angus beef, fresh leaf lettuce, and tomato on a pretzel roll with your choice of cheddar, Muenster, or Emmentaler cheese, served with beer-battered fries.
- Reuben SandwichThinly sliced corned beef brisket, homemade pineapple sauerkraut, creamy Russian dressing, and Emmentaler cheese on dark rye, served with beer-battered fries.
- Grilled Chicken SandwichGrilled chicken breast, herb cream cheese, fresh leaf lettuce, tomato, red onion, and Munster cheese on a toasted ciabatta roll served with beer-battered fries.
- Pork St. MoritzTender breaded pork topped with black forest ham and melted Emmentaler swiss cheese served with Madeira sauce, creamy mashed potatoes, and red cabbage.
- Green Apple Pork SchnitzelCrisp pork schnitzel topped with matchstick granny smith apples, fresh parsley, lemon caper butter sauce, and served with German potato salad.
- Chicken Schnitzel ParmesanChicken schnitzel layered with Pomodoro sauce, melted mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and served with basil pesto spätzle.
Pub Classics (Wirtshausklassics)
- Bavarian MeatballsButter fried beef and pork meatballs, with Spaten optimation cream sauce, house-made German potato salad, and fresh greens.
- Bier Sausage DuoServed alongside the following scratch-made sides: warm German potato salad, pineapple sauerkraut, braised red cabbage, and whole grain mustard.
- Bratwurst Sausage DuoServed alongside the following scratch-made sides: warm German potato salad, pineapple sauerkraut, braised red cabbage, and whole grain mustard.
- Italian Sausage DuoJuicy ground chicken spiced with fennel, anise, and Italian seasonings with a bit of heat.
Children’s Menu (Kinderkarte)
- Chicken StripsWith fries.
- Macaroni & CheeseHaus made recipe
- Grilled Cheese SandwichMelted cheddar cheese on toasted artisan bread with fries.
- Wiener Sausage on a BunWith fries.
- Side Mashed Potatoes
- Side German Potato Salad
- Side Red Cabbage
- Side Sauerkraut
- Side Spatzle
- Side French Fries
- Pint Swiss Cheese FonduePint of our signature Swiss cheese fondue.
- Pint Swiss Cheese Fondue with BreadPint of our signature Swiss cheese fondue. Served with German slices of bread.
- Apple StrudelApples, raisins, and sweet spices baked in puff pastry, and with house-made whipped cream.
- Chocolate MousseRich chocolate mousse with a hint of brandy.
- Bread PuddingHouse baked Croissants, raisins & sweet spices
baked in a Light vanilla custard, covered in
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver) in Vancouver?
Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver) is located at: 1705 Southeast 164Th Avenue , Vancouver
Is the menu for Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver) available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver) online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver) menu?
The most ordered items from Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver) are: Hungarian Chicken Jager Schnitzel, Chicken Schnitzel, Pretzel Fondue.
Does Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver) offer delivery in Vancouver?
Yes, Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver) offers delivery in Vancouver via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver) delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver)?
Delivery fees for Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver) vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver) with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver)?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver), add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver)?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Gustav’s Pub & Grill (Vancouver).