Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
Inka Grill (Lake Forest)
- Picked for you
- Chowder (Chupe)
- Jalea (Seafood Plate) (2)Mixed seafood, shrimp, smothered in our special batter and deep-fried to a golden brown, and topped with Peruvian pico de gallo.
- Garlic ShrimpGarlic Sauteed shrimp, splashed with lime juice, and garnished with salad.
- Garlic FishGarlic Sauteed fish, splashed with lime juice, and garnished with salad.
- Fried CalamariTender calamari dipped in our secret batter and fried to a golden brown.
- Fried ShrimpTender shrimp dipped in our secret batter and fried to a golden brown.
- Fried FishTender fish dipped in our secret batter and fried to a golden brown.
- Chicharron de Pollo o PuercoServed with sweet potato, and thinly sliced red onions in lime juice.
- CausaSpicy layered potato dish in a delicious creamy sauce.
- TamaleHand-made tamale, stuffed with chicken, boiled egg and black olives, and served with sarza criolla.
- Stuffed PotatoHealthy and hand-made! Filled with your choice of spinach and feta cheese, chicken or beef.
- Sweet PotatoHealthy and hand-made! Filled with your choice of spinach and feta cheese, chicken or beef.
- Stuffed AvocadoCreamy chicken and green peas, in a delicious Peruvian sauce.
- Aji de Gallina FriesShredded chicken in a Peruvian curry sauce, and served over french fries.
- HuancainaA national favorite of Peru! slices of boiled potato or yucca (cassava) or causa, smothered in spicy cheese sauce. A must-try!
- Sweet Corn, Lima Beans, Peas, Cabbage, and Green Beans
- House SaladMixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onions tossed with Peruvian dressing.
- Spinach SaladFresh spinach, tossed with our own special mango chutney dressing, thinly sliced red onions, cucumber and bacon.
- Inka SaladGrilled chicken with mixed greens, potatoes and lime juice dressing, topped with our special Huancaina cheese sauce.
- Avocado SaladGrilled chicken breast, sliced tomatoes and avocado, served on mixed greens.
- Fortunata ’s Salmon SaladGrilled salmon served on mixed greens with diced onions, tomatoes and lime, topped with cilantro and black beans. Served with cilantro dressing on the side.
- Garlic Shrimp SaladLarge shrimp sautéed in our garlic marinade and tossed with fresh lime juice, on mixed greens.
- Caesar SaladRomaine lettuce with homemade garlic croutons and parmesan cheese, tossed with Caesar dressing.
- Aji De Gallina SaladShredded chicken in a Peruvian curry sauce, served on a bed of lettuce.
- Homemade Soups
- Chicken Aguadito
- Chowder (Chupe)
- Aguadito CupAguadito size.
- Aguadito BowlAguadito size.
- Sopa CriollaBorn from the fusion of Incan and Spanish culture! Your choice of protein in a rich hearty vegetable broth, with potatoes and egg. Seasoned with roasted garlic and paprika. Choice of rice or noodle.
- Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/4 Chicken Meal
- 1/2 Chicken Meal
- Whole Chicken MealGreat for families!
- Traditional Dishes From Ana’s Hometown
- Spaghetti Saltado Peruvian Style Lo Mein
- Spinach Basil Spaghetti
- Arroz Con Pollo
- Paella (Arroz con Mariscos)Our best seller! Peruvian style mixed seafood, cooked with cilantro rice.
- The Best Lamb Stew Seco de Cordero NortenoLamb, stewed in a cilantro onion garlic sauce. Served with rice and beans, or over spaghetti. Try it! You’ll be glad you did!
- Fortunata’s Fisherman stew Parihuela ChiopinoThe best stew yet! Calamari, mussels, clam, and another seafood of your choice simmered in a spicy garlic and onion broth, finished with Inka Wine.
- Garlic ShrimpGarlic sauteed Shrimp splashed with lime juice and served with steamed rice and salad.
- Garlic FishGarlic sauteed fish splashed with lime juice and served with steamed rice and salad.
- Combinado (Encebollado)Your choice of meat, sauteed with red onions, tomatos, scallions and a splash of soy sauce. Served with rice and with or black beans.
- Pan Fried FishServed with white or black beans and marinated onions in lime juice.
- Aji De GallinaShredded chicken in a Peruvian curry sauce, served with potatoes and steamed rice. Sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
- MilanesaThinly pounded steak or chicken breast in a seasoned breading then pan-fried and served with steamed rice, salad, and fried plantains.
- Cau-Cau Mondonguito NrtenoOur Traditional Peruvian countryside recipe: Seasoned in garlic, organic yellow chilies and potatoes finished with mint leaves.
- Signature Dishes
- Juanita’s StewPeruvian style stew, with cilantro, garlic, Peruvian chilies, peas, and yucca.
- Raul’s Macho FishPan-fried fish fillet, topped with chopped shrimp and calamari, cooked in a spicy tomato-garlic reduction. Served over potatoes.
- Yasuke FishJapanese dish, by way of Peru. Pieces of fish fillet delicately simmered in a soy-ginger sauce, and served with fried rice.
- Kishihara ChickenA family specialty! Chicken in a soy ginger cucumber sauce. Served with fried rice.
- Salmon BechamelGrilled salmon, topped with our fresh mushroom bechamel sauce, green beans garlic mashed potatoes.
- ChimbotanoYour choice of meat, braised to a golden brown. Served with Andean organic potatoes, garlic & red chili sauce, rice and marinated onions.
- Mama OclloYour choice of meat, sauteed with carrots, scallions, roasted garlic in a spicy Guajillo chili sauce.
- George’s PastaShrimp, calamari and fish, sauteed with roasted garlic in a soy-ginger chili cream sauce
- Anna’s ScampiPrawns or Clams in a spicy garlic cream sauce served over spaghetti.
- Nicole’s Pasta Alfredo StyleSpaghetti in a withe cream parmesan cheese sauce, topped with your choice of milanesa, grilled steak, or chicken breast.
- Rib eye SteakSteak marinated in onions, garlic, olive oil, and lightly seasoned. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh crispy green beans.
- Marinated Chicken BreastMarinated chicken breast grilled with our own special herbs & spices. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans or broccoli.
- Huancaina PastaNoodles sauteed in garlic and Peruvian chiles, tossed in huancaina sauce.
- Pasta Alfredo Scampi StyleSpaghetti in a cream parmesan cheese sauce, or scampi style, topped with your choice of meat.
- Little INKAS For kids 10 and under
- Anita’s SpaghettiSpaghetti in our homemade marinara sauce.
- Chicken Fingers & FriesAll white-meat chicken tenders served with ranch dressing and french fries.
- Nicolita’s AlfredoGrilled chicken breast on top of spaghetti, tossed in creamy parmesan cheese.
- Giorgito’s Cheese EmpanadasA Peruvian quesadilla! Three (3) handmade pastries filled with jack cheese.
- ANNA’S Favorite Desserts
- Juanita’s CrepesHomemade French-style crepes, filled with dulce de leche. Served with fried plantains and Lucuma Ice Cream.
- FlanA homemade Peruvian favorite baked in caramelized sugar.
- Bread PuddingHomemade bread pudding served warm and generously drizzled with our creme sauce
- Lucuma Ice CreamLucuma is an exotic semi-sweet fruit from the Andes.
- Peruvian Beverages
- Fountain Drink
- Chicha Morad
- Club Soda
- San Pellegrino
- Bottled Water
- Green Sauce BottleOur famous Gringo Killer Green Sauce! Pairs great with anything especially our bread! Be careful, it is spicy.
- Side of Green Sauce1.5 oz side of green sauce. (2) come with each dish complimentary.
- Side of BreadAdd an extra side of our bread to go with the green sauce! (3) pieces come in a side order.
What is the address of Inka Grill (Lake Forest) in Lake Forest?
Inka Grill (Lake Forest) is located at: 23600 Rockfield Blvd Ste 2K, Lake Forest
Is the menu for Inka Grill (Lake Forest) available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Inka Grill (Lake Forest) online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Inka Grill (Lake Forest) menu?
The most ordered items from Inka Grill (Lake Forest) are: Saltado, Picante, Chaufa.
Does Inka Grill (Lake Forest) offer delivery in Lake Forest?
Yes, Inka Grill (Lake Forest) offers delivery in Lake Forest via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Inka Grill (Lake Forest) delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Inka Grill (Lake Forest)?
Delivery fees for Inka Grill (Lake Forest) vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Inka Grill (Lake Forest) with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Inka Grill (Lake Forest)?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Inka Grill (Lake Forest), add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Inka Grill (Lake Forest)?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Inka Grill (Lake Forest).