Location and hours
|5:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
- Picked for you
- Shawarma ComboMix of chicken and beef shawarma served with garlic and tahini sauce. Chicken and beef marinated with Mediterranean spices, roasted slowly on rotating spit, shaved, and thinly sliced. Served with rice, salad, and pita bread.
- GyroMixed beef and lamb cooked on a grill served on pita bread, onion, and tzatziki sauce. beef marinated with Mediterranean spices, roasted on rotating spit, shaved, and thinly sliced. Served with rice, salad, and pita bread.
- Baba GhanoushFlamed roasted eggplant mixed with tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and drizzled with olive oil.
- Lebneh MtawamiCreamy yogurt blended with garlic, mint, and drizzled with olive oil.
- MohammaraA sweet spicy red pepper dip blended with pomegranate, molasses, and walnuts.
- Potato MazaFried potato cubes with cilantro, garlic, and roasted chili.
- Cheese RollsFour pieces. Deep fried dough stuffed with selected cheese and spices.
- Spinach PiesThree pieces. Dough stuffed with spinach, onion, lemon, and sumac.
- SambusekFour pieces. Deep fried dough with sauteed ground beef, spices, and onions.
- French Fries
- Spicy BreadToasted pita bread with sumak, onion, parsley, and hot paste.
- SoujokArmenian Beef Sausage,Garlic Sautéed with tomato Slices (not Halal)
- Hummus with beef
- Grape Leaves
- pita bread1 bag of 6 pieces
- Sharwarma & kabab Entrees
- Chicken ShawarmaBoneless chicken marinated served with garlic dip and pickled cucumbers. Chicken marinated with Mediterranean spices, roasted slowly on rotating spit shaved, and thinly sliced. Served with rice, salad, and pita bread.Halal
- Beef ShawarmaBlack Angus beef sliced. Served with roasted tomatoes, onion, sumac, and tahini sauce. Beef marinated with Mediterranean spices, roasted on rotating spit, shaved, and thinly sliced. Served with rice, salad, and pita bread.Halal
- Shawarma ComboHalal
- GyroMixed beef and lamb cooked on a grill served on pita bread, onion, and tzatziki sauce. beef marinated with Mediterranean spices, roasted on rotating spit, shaved, and thinly sliced. Served with rice, salad, and pita bread.Halal
- mixed kababmixed grill kabab
beef kafta , chicken tawook and beef kabab
served with hummus and garlic dip
- beef kafta kababbeef kafta kabab
black Angus ground beef mixed with chopped onions and parsley served with hummus , salad, rice and pita bread
- Lamb kabablamb kabab
lamb cubes served with hummus , salad, rice and pita bread
- chicken lula kababchicken lula kabab
ground chicken , little bit spicy, served with garlic , salad, rice and pita bread
- kafta lula combokafta lula combo
1 ground beef(kafta) + 1 ground chicken (lula) served with hummus, garlic , salad, rice and pita bread
- beef kababbeef kabab
black Angus beef cubes served with hummus , salad, rice and pita bread
- lamb chopslamb chops
lamb chops marinated with Mediterranean spices served with hummus , salad, rice and pita bread
- KMG ( beef + lamb + chicken )lamb chops marinated , chicken tawook, and beef kafta
served with hummus, garlic , salad, rice and pita bread
- Seafood Entrees
- ShrimpSauteed shrimp with garlic, red pepper, cilantro, and lemon juice. Served with rice, French fries, or potato wedges, salad, and pita bread.
- Salmon KabobSalmon Cubes 8 ounces. Served with tarter sauce.Halal
- Basmati Rice
- Tahini Sauce
- Garlic Sauce
- Shawermaa side of beef or chicken shawerma alone aside.
- Beef Kabob
- Grilled Veggie
- Vegetarian Entrees
- FalafelSix pieces of falafels nuggets. Served with salad, hummus, pita bread, pickles, and tahini sauce.
- Foul ModammasFava beans marinated with lemon juice, garlic, and cumin. Topped with tomatoes, onion, and parsley. Served with pickle and vegetable plate.
- Vegetarian ComboThree pieces of grape leaves, three pieces of falafel, tabouleh, hummus, baba ghanoush, pita bread, and tahini sauce.
- MoussakaFried eggplant, onions, tomatoes, garlic, peppers, and tomato sauce roasted in an oven. Served with choice of rice or French fries.
- Dinner Platter
- Kabobwerma ( 3-4 person )(3 person)One full skewers chicken tawook and beef kabob. Two full skewers kafta and Lula kabob with mixed beef and chicken shawarma. Served with rice and garlic dip.Halal
- Dinner Platter (2 -3 person )Serves 3 people. Two skewers each. Chicken tawook, beef kabobs, and kafta kabobs. Served with hummus, baba ghanoush, fattoush, pickles, pita bread and rice.Halal
- Kabob Platter(5 - 6 person)Serves 5 or 6 people. Three skewers each. Chicken tawook, beef kabobs, kafta kabobs, and chicken Lula. Served with hummus, baba ghanoush, tabouleh, fattoush, pickles, and rice.
- basha Maza
- Maza Combo ( 2 person )Serves two people. Hummus, baba ghanoush, tabouleh, falafel, kebbeh, spinach pie, cheese roll, sambusek, and pickles.
- Kids Meal
- Grilled CheeseA toasted cheese on pita bread. Served with fries and a soft drink.
- Shawarma BowlChoice of chicken or beef shawarma. Served with rice and soft drink.
- Soda Bottle
- Soft Drinks
- Dough LabanYogurt with or without mint.
- Apple Juice
- Orange Juice
- Black Tea
- Green Tea
- Freshly Made JuiceOrange or lemonade.
- Turkish Coffe
- Perrier Water
- Bottled Water
- Energy Drink
- Non Alcoholic Beer
- Salads & Soups
- Tabouleh saladFinely chopped parsley, tomatoes and onions. mixed with fine wheat (bulgur) and seasoned with lemon juice, exotic spices, salt and olive oil.
- Tzatziki saladGraded cucumbers, yogurt, mint, garlic and spices, delicately mixed into a dip. Vegan and Gluten free.
- Fattoush SaladLabanese salad made with lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, cucumbers, exotic spices, lemon juice, and olive oil. Topped off with pita chips. Vegan.
- falafel saladLettuce, tomato, parsley, mint, cucumber, lemon juice, tahini topped with falafel nuggets. Vegan and Gluten free.
- Small Olive Plate
- picklesMixed with pickled cucumbers, turnips. carrot Vegan and Gluten free.
- Creamy Lentil SoupServed with pita chips.
- kunafa ishta
- kunafa cheesLayer of shredded phyllo dough, cheese topped with pistachio nuts and rosewater syrup
- baklavaLayers of flaky pastry sheets lightly brushed with butter, capped with delicious syrup-pistachio or walnut stuffing.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Kabab El Basha in Riverside?
Kabab El Basha is located at: 365 Iowa Ave Riverside, CA 92507 C, Riverside
Is the menu for Kabab El Basha available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Kabab El Basha online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Kabab El Basha menu?
The most ordered items from Kabab El Basha are: Garlic Sauce, pita bread, Shawarma Combo .
Does Kabab El Basha offer delivery in Riverside?
Yes, Kabab El Basha offers delivery in Riverside via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Kabab El Basha delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Kabab El Basha?
Delivery fees for Kabab El Basha vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Kabab El Basha with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Kabab El Basha?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Kabab El Basha, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Kabab El Basha?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Kabab El Basha.