Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Monday - Tuesday|
|Wednesday - Thursday|
|12:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Signature Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- Our Famous Carrot Cake
- Turtle CheesecakeCreamy blended layers of chocolate and caramel cheesecake with a thick layer or caramel, toasted pecans, and chocolate.
- Flourless CakeServed warm, this decadent classic with satisfy all your chocolate cravings! Gluten-free.
- Dessert Flights
- 5 Pieces Signature Dessert Flight
- 12 Pieces Signature Dessert Sampler
- 10 Pieces Assorted Macarons
- Cold Beverages
- Classic Iced TeaUnsweetened.
- Milk Chocolate
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Sweet Iced Tea
- Hot Chocolates
- Classic Hot CocoaMade from a blend of fine Belgian and Swiss cocoas frothed to perfection and topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- Mexicocoa TMOur signature Mexican hot chocolate has been warming hearts and souls far from its country of origin for over 2000 years. Sweet & creamy con leche (milk).
- Premium Hot Chocolates
- Chocolate Caramel
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Decadence Hot Chocolate
- European Sipping ChocolateAuthentic thick and creamy sipping chocolate made from a rich blend of fine Belgian chocolates and cream.
- Toasted MarshmallowA creamy and decadent hot chocolate, rich mallow cream, and marshmallows. Blended, topped with a marshmallow toasted to perfection. Ahh...pure comfort food!
- Venezuelan Voodoo TMAn "authentic" spicy, hot chocolate blended with imported dark red Venezuelan cocoa. Definitely as a kick going down! (Contains no milk)
- Dark Decadence TMA bittersweet European dark chocolate using rich blends of real melted chocolate from 55% to 70% cacao content. (contains no milk)
- Hot Chocolate MaltOur classic hot chocolate blend with added malt, whipped cream, and topped with crushed malt ball pieces. Our hot version of a cold classic!
- Hot Chocolate CherryThis rich hot chocolate is like drinking liquid chocolate cherries and is topped with one too. Very popular!
- Mochas & Lattes
- Cocoaccino TMThis signature drink combines Italian espresso with decadent Belgian and Swiss chocolates. A perfectly frothed foam cap is lightly dusted with imported Venezuelan cocoa.
- Mocha Mint TMOur Italian espresso topped with perfectly frothed mint cocoa, then topped with whipped cream and mint chocolate chip malt balls.
- White Chocolatte TMItalian espresso, plenty of white chocolate and milk steamed to perfection, then topped with whipped cream and white chocolate shavings.
- Hazelnut MochaA rich frothed mocha from the finest cocoa and Italian Espresso made with real European Nutella spooned in. Topped with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.
- Caramelatte TMOur latte contains the finest Italian espresso. steamed milk, frothy milk foam, and a generous scoop of caramel blended in. Topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Vanilla Chai LatteExotic chai spice blend, Black tea, vanilla, honey, and frothy steamed milk.
- MilkshakesClassic-Made with Premium Ice Cream, Real Chocolate, & Whole Milk
- Bellussi Prosecco, 750ml-bottle sparkling wine (11%ABV)Extra dry, elegant and delicate notes of florals, green apple, and tangerine.
- Luc Belaire 'Rare' Rosé, 750ml-bottle (12.5%ABV)Fragrant with hints of raspberry, cherry, and strawberry
- Z. Alexander, 750ml-bottle Chardonnay (14.5%ABV)Complex flavors swirls of stone fruit, hazelnut, & green apple
- The Calling, 750ml-bottle Chardonnay (14.47%ABV)Grapefruit, lemon zest, green apple with a simple, yet elegant oak finish
- Mezzacorona, 750ml-bottle Pinot Grigio (12.5%ABV)Classic pear & apple with hints of floral and citrus
- Il Ducal, 750ml-bottle Pinot Grigio (13.5%ABV)Crisp acidity balances melon and refreshing citrus flavors
- Echo Bay, 750ml-bottle Sauvignon Blanc (13%ABV)Abundant flavors of white peach, pear, melon & bright acidity
- Cote Des Roses, 750ml-bottle Sauvignon Blanc (14.5%ABV)Delightful taste of green apple & honeysuckle notes
- Justin Rosé , 750ml-bottle Rosé (13.5%ABV)Dry, light, and clean notes of ripe red fruit with a little white pepper and chamomile
- Smoke Tree Rosé , 750ml-bottle Rosé (12.5%ABV)Aromas of rose petals, grapefruit, and nectarines
- Kung Fu Girl Riesling , 750ml-bottle (12% ABV)Hints of apricot, honey suckle, and wisteria. A fresh minerality but totally unexpected dry Riesling
- Conundrum White Blend, 750ml-bottle (13.4% ABV)Fragrant and juice, offering a mix of honeysuckle, wildflowers, and lemon blossoms, layered with star fruit and honeydew
- Folonari Moscato, 750ml-bottle (9.5% ABV)Sweet, exotic notes of honeysuckle, ripe apricot & peach
- Brassfield Pinot Noir, 750ml-bottle (13.6% ABV)Notes of cherries, dried red plums, balance to create a classic mouthfeel that is plush, round, and silky smooth.
- Scarlet of Paris Pinot Noir, 750ml-bottle (12.5% ABV)Aromas of cherry skin, dried herbs, and blueberry muffin with a bright, fruity unoaked medium body
- Cooper & Thief Rye Aged , 750ml-bottle Cabernet (16% ABV)Aged 6 months in rye barrels dar fruit aromas, supple tannins with hints of rye
- Gerard Bertrand , 750ml-bottle Cabernet (14% ABV)Black currant & blackberry, accented by roasted almonds
- Wente "Southern Hills" , 750ml-bottle Cabernet (13.5% ABV)Dark & spicy, billowing with plum and currant flavors
- Casale del Giglio Petit Verdot , 750ml-bottle (13% ABV)Elegant, full bodied lingering aroma of red berry and fruit, cherry and juniper
- Terrazas Malbec , 750ml-bottle (15% ABV)Plum, black berry, and violet notes integrated with subtle tobacco and vanilla aromas
- Skyfall Merlot , 750ml-bottle (13% ABV)Bold on palate with layers of ripe red fruit and dark chocolate
- Z. Alexander Red Blend , 750ml-bottle (14.5% ABV)Blend: Zinfandel, Petit Syrah. Smooth well-focused, zesty red plum & wild berry
- Chateau Bonnet , 750ml-bottle Bordeaux (12.5% ABV)Blend: 50% Merlot, 50% Cabernet. Dark plum, tasty oak notes & spicy hints of mocha
- Brassfield Eruption Reserve , 750ml-bottle (14.4% ABV)Blend: Malbec, Syrah, Zinfandel, Mourvedre. Ripe, dark fruit, quality on the nose meets and explosion of ripe blueberries, tobacco leaf & toast vanilla notes
- Cooper & Thief Bourbon Barrel , 750ml-bottle (16% ABV)Blend: Zinfandel, Cabernet, Merlot. Soft tannins & flavors of vanilla and cinnamon finish
- Gnarly Head "1924 Double Black", 750ml-bottle (15% ABV)Rich aromas of blackberry preserves, cocoa, raspberry, and caramel with fig jam flavors that finish with a hint of cinnamon with a hunt of baking spice subtle cinnamon finish
What is the address of Le Chocolat du Bouchard in Naperville?
Le Chocolat du Bouchard is located at: 129 S Washington St , Naperville
Is the menu for Le Chocolat du Bouchard available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Le Chocolat du Bouchard online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Le Chocolat du Bouchard menu?
The most ordered items from Le Chocolat du Bouchard are: 12 Pieces Signature Dessert Sampler, Flourless Cake.
Does Le Chocolat du Bouchard offer delivery in Naperville?
Yes, Le Chocolat du Bouchard offers delivery in Naperville via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Le Chocolat du Bouchard delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Le Chocolat du Bouchard?
Delivery fees for Le Chocolat du Bouchard vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Le Chocolat du Bouchard with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Le Chocolat du Bouchard?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Le Chocolat du Bouchard, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Le Chocolat du Bouchard?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Le Chocolat du Bouchard.