Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 7:30 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
- #1 most likedBags of Gold$7.25
- Chicken Satay$10.00
- Summer Rolls$7.25Hand-rolled soft rice paper stuffed with fresh iceberg lettuce, tofu, cucumber, carrot, and cilantro served with sweet and sour dipping sauce.
- Edamame$5.50Steamed and salted or deep-fried with a spicy chili sauce or deep fry with sweet and spicy sauce.
- Angel Wings$9.00Seasoned chicken wings, fried crispy, and golden tossed with Thai spicy sauce.
- Tom Kah Gai$7.29Thailand’s famous coconut milk soup with chicken, onion, and mushrooms with spices and a hint of galangal.
- Tom Yum Goong$7.29Jumbo shrimp, mushrooms, onions in a spicy sour soup with a hint of kaffir lime leaves, and a touch of lemongrass.
- Sampler Plate$15.39Assortments of bags of gold, summer rolls, chicken satay, served with sweet chili, and peanut sauce.
- Golden Fried Tofu$7.00Crispy fried tofu served with sweet chili sauce and ground peanuts.
- Thai Salad$8.50Mixed greens, pineapple, cucumber, and tomatoes crispy wonton served with Thai dressing. Your choice of tofu or grilled chicken.
- Deep-Fried Fish Cake$8.79Deep-fried fish cake cooks in red curry served with sweet chili sauce and cucumber.
Noodles and Rice
- Pad Thai Noodles$14.35Thailand's famous pan-fried noodles with egg in tamarind sauce with bean sprouts and carrots, served with ground peanuts, and a lime wedge.
- Drunken Noodle$14.35Flat rice noodle in a medium spicy chili sauce with bell peppers, tomatoes, carrots, onions, and Thai basil.
- Thai Fried Rice$11.99Fried rice in special sauce, egg peas, carrots, onion, and tomatoes.
- See Ew$14.35Flat rice noodle with egg pan-fried in a sweet soy sauce with broccoli, carrots, and green onions.
- Drama Ramen Noodle and Rice$14.35Korean style noodle with spicy soup, mushroom, carrots, green onion, cilantro, egg topped lime slice, and crispy chicken.
- Spicy Fried Rice$14.35Jasmine rice pan-fried with egg, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, and basil in base of spicy chili garlic sauce.
- Pineapple Fried Rice$14.35Fried rice with egg, pineapple chunks, cashews, rice, raisins, and onions.
- Basil Fried Rice$14.35Jasmine rice stir-fried medium -spicy basil sauce with mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and Thai basil.
- Green Curry Fried Rice$14.35Jasmine rice pan-fried with green coconut curry sauce and bell peppers, carrots, peas, bamboo shoots, and Thai basil.
Vegetarian Appetizers and Entrees
Vegan Appetizers and Entrees
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Leela Thai Cuisine in Fargo?
Leela Thai Cuisine is located at: 1450 25th St S , Fargo
Is the menu for Leela Thai Cuisine available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Leela Thai Cuisine online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Leela Thai Cuisine menu?
The most ordered items from Leela Thai Cuisine are: Pad Thai Noodles ,Drunken Noodle,Bags of Gold.
Does Leela Thai Cuisine offer delivery in Fargo?
Yes, Leela Thai Cuisine offers delivery in Fargo via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Leela Thai Cuisine delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Leela Thai Cuisine?
Delivery fees for Leela Thai Cuisine vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Leela Thai Cuisine with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Leela Thai Cuisine?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Leela Thai Cuisine, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Leela Thai Cuisine?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Leela Thai Cuisine.