Location and hours
1631 Sheepshead Bay Road, Brooklyn, NY 11235
|12:00 PM - 10:45 PM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 10:45 PM|
|11:00 AM - 11:45 PM|
|12:00 PM - 11:45 PM|
Picked for you
- Shrimp Tempura Roll
- EdamameSteamed Japanese soybean.
- Philadelphia RollSmoked salmon, cream cheese, and cucumber.
- Kani Salad
- Spicy Scallops Roll
Daily Specials (冬の特別食）
- Kizami Tuna Crispy Rice4 pcs Crispy sushi rice mix with seasoning sesame on the bottom , topped with Japanese Kizami wasabi mix with diced blue fin Tuna , server with homemade wasabi mayo.Popular
- Kobe Beef (Wagyu Beef a la Carte)Wagyu Beef A5 (sirloin) from Miyazaki
- Toro Scallion RollBlue Fin Old Toro (Fatty Tuna) with Scallion wrapped SeaweedPopular
- 🐙Takoyaki (Octopus Balls)🐙Takoyaki or "octopus balls" is a ball-shaped Japanese snack made of a wheat flour-based batter and cooked in a special molded pan. It is typically filled with minced or diced octopus, tempura scraps
- Spicy Yellowtail Wasabi Cracker5 pcs Japanese Wasabi cracker server chopped yellowtail
- Tajin's Edamame (Mexico Style)-Most PopularMexico style tajin's chili peper mix parmesan cheese with Japanese mayo chili sauce, fresh lime.
- Toro Tartar (Blue Fin Fatty Tuna)Chopped Toro ( Best Tuna Blue Fin ) Mix with Onion Server with Wasabi Yuzu Dressing
- 🇷🇺 Grilled Snow King Crab 🦀️🦀️🦀️Grilled 10 OZ Snow King Crab Server with Style Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce , OR Yuzu Citrus Mayo
- Fried Oysters (4Pcs) -Most Popular4 pcs Lightly fried blue point oysters with lemon garlic butter sauce.
- Kumamoto Oysters (6pcs.) Weekly Special Price $25KUMAMOTO OYSTERS
This is a small oyster with a deep cup. The meat has a slightly green tint and dark mantle. It has a smooth buttery texture with a sweet, slightly fruity flavor that is not very salty. These oysters are raised from British Columbia to Mexico.
- East Coast Oysters (6 Pcs ) Weekly Special Price $15Sold out •BLUE POINT OYSTERS
Blue Point oysters are juicy, briny, firm and plump with a clean finish. Wonderful on the halfshell. These oysters come from the Great South Bay, Long Island Sound.
- Wasabi CrackerChoice of with spicy salmon or spicy tuna.Popular
- Kobe Beef GyozaDeep fried minced steak dumplings.
- Sushi PizzaSliced sashimi on roasted tortilla bread with guacamole, red tobiko, scallion, and house special sauce.Popular
- Spicy Tuna GyozaDeep fried spicy tuna dumplings with Thai basil.Spicy
A La Carte Sushi And Sashimi
Chef's Special Rolls
Entrees From Sushi Bar
Entrees From the Kitchen
Tempura, Katsu, Negimaki
Noodles And Fried Rice
On the Side Items