Location and hours
|Monday - Friday|
|4:30 PM - 9:30 PM|
Picked for you
- Pad ThaiStir-fried noodles with eggs, scallions, and bean sprouts topped with ground peanuts.
- Drunken NoodleStir-fried flat rice noodles, eggs, onion, carrot, bell peppers, and basil cooked in spicy basil sauce.
- Spicy Basil Fried RiceFried rice with egg, hot chili, onion, bell pepper, and basil.
- Chicken SatayMarinated grilled chicken. Served with peanut sauce and cucumber sauce.Popular
- Khanom JeebSteamed dumplings stuffed with chicken and shrimp. Served with soy sauce.
- Thai Spring RollDeep-fried spring roll skin stuffed with clear noodles and vegetables. Served with sweet sauce.Popular
- Coconut ShrimpDeep- fried shrimp coated with coconut and crumb bread ; served with sweet sauce
- Fried TofuFried diced tofu. Served with ground peanuts and sweet sauce.
- Fried CalamariDeep-fried squid. Served with sweet sauce.Popular
- Fresh Shrimp RollSteamed rice paper wrapped with shrimp, rice noodle, cucumber, and shredded lettuce. Served with ground peanuts and sweet sauce.
- Chicken Curry PuffsPuffed pastries stuffed with chicken, sweet potato, onion, and curry powder. Served with cucumber sauce.
- Vegetable TempuraThai-style tempura using an assortment.
- Thai Vegetables DumplingFried dumpling made with rice flour and chive served with sweet soy sauce
- Chicken WingDeep-fried chicken wings served with sweet chili sauce
- Tom Yum Goong SoupTraditional hot and sour shrimp soup with lemongrass, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
- Tom Kha Gai SoupThai-style chicken soup with coconut milk, mushrooms, galangals, tomatoes, and Thai-herbs.Popular
- Vegetable SoupMixed vegetables in clear broth soup.
- Yum Seafood Salad
- Yum Ped (Duck Salad)
- Thai-saladLettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, and diced fried tofu. Served with peanut sauce.
- Papaya SaladShredded green papaya with Thai chili, string beans, tomatoes, carrot and peanuts dressed in citrus lime juice.
- Yum Woon Sen SaladClear noodles with shrimp, ground chicken, onions, scallions, and
tomatoes tossed in hot and sour sauce and served with lettuce and cilantro
- Yum Nua (Beef Salad)Sliced grilled beef, tomatoes, red onions, pepper and scallions cooked in spicy and sour sauce. Topped with mint and cilantro.
- Pla Goong SaladGrilled shrimp, lemongrass, shallots, tomatoes, and scallions cooked in lime juice and sweet chili sauce.
- Vermicelli SaladA grilled selected choice of protein over rice noodles on lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and bean sprouts topped with fish sauce.
- Noodle SoupRice noodle, bean sprout, onion, scallion, and cilantro served in vegetable broth.Popular
- Duck Noodle SoupEgg noodle, Chinese broccoli, scallion, and cilantro served in vegetable broth.
- Tom Yum Noodle SoupSpicy and sour rice noodle soup with shrimp and ground pork.
- NS-4 Boat Noodle SoupTraditional Thai Noodle soup come with the choice of beef or pork
- Red CurryRed curry paste, coconut milk with green bean, bamboo shoot, bell pepper, and basil.
- Green CurryGreen curry paste, coconut milk with bamboo shoot, string bean, pepper, and basil.
- Yellow CurryYellow curry paste, coconut milk with potato, onion, pineapple, and bell pepper.Popular
- Massaman CurryMassaman curry paste, coconut milk with sweet potato, onion, carrot and roasted peanut.
- Panang CurryPanang curry paste, coconut milk with green bean, bell pepper, basil, and lime leaves.
- Pad Hot BasilStir-fried selected protein, onions, green beans, bell peppers, and basil cooked in chili paste.Popular
- Pad GarlicStir-fried selected protein in garlic sauce over mixed vegetables.
- Pad GingerStir-fried selected protein with fresh ginger, onions, bell peppers, and scallions.
- Pad Cashew NutStir-fried selected protein with cashew nut, scallions, pineapple, and bell peppers.
- Pad Mixed VegetableStir-fried selected protein with broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, baby corns, string beans, and zucchinis.
- Pad Sweet and SourStir-fried selected protein with pineapple, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, scallions, and bell peppers cooked in sweet and sour sauce.Sweet and Sour
- Pad Pik KingStir-fried selected protein string beans, pepper, and chili paste.
- Pad LemongrassStir-fried selected protein with lemongrass, onion, pepper, string bean, and basil leaves.
Stir-fried Noodle Dishes
- Pad ThaiStir-fried noodles with eggs, scallions, and bean sprouts topped with ground peanuts.Popular
- Drunken NoodleStir-fried flat rice noodles, eggs, onion, carrot, bell peppers, and basil cooked in spicy basil sauce.Popular
- Lad NaFlat rice noodles with Chinese broccoli topped with gravy.
- Pad Woon SenStir-fried clear noodles with eggs, onions, scallions, broccoli, snow pea, carrot and bean sprout
- Kway Teow KuaStir-fried flat noodles with eggs and brown sauce served over lettuce.
Fried Rice Dishes
- Pineapple Fried RiceFried rice with egg, curry powder, pineapple, cashew nut, onion, scallion, tomato, and raisin.Popular
- Spicy Basil Fried RiceFried rice with egg, hot chili, onion, bell pepper, and basil.Spicy
- Pla Lad PrikFried red snapper with mixed vegetables in sweet chili sauce. Served with white rice.
- Roasted Duck CurryBoneless duck in red curry sauce, tomatoes, pineapple, fresh peppers, and basil. Served with white rice.
- Pla Neung ManowSteamed sea bass cooked in spicy lime and fish sauce topped with cilantro and thinly sliced lime. Served with white rice.
- Garlic FishFried sea brass topped with special garlic sauce. Served with white rice.
- Garlic Soft Shell CrabFried soft-shell crab cooked with mixed vegetables topped with garlic sauce. Served with white rice.
- Salmon Mango CurryServed with white rice.
- Salmon GingerSteam salmon fillet topped with ginger, onion, pepper, scallion and brown sauce
- Salmon GarlicFried salmon fillet topped with garlic sauce on steam mixed vegetable
- Goong Ob Woon SenGlass noodle with shrimp, bacon, ginger, celery and scallion; served with soy sauce
- Sweet Sticky Rice with MangoPopular
- Fried Banana
- Thai Ice Tea
- Thai Ice Coffee
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Paradise Thai Cuisine in Orange?
Paradise Thai Cuisine is located at: 500 Boston Post Rd, Orange, CT 06477, US , Orange
Is the menu for Paradise Thai Cuisine available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Paradise Thai Cuisine online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Paradise Thai Cuisine menu?
The most ordered items from Paradise Thai Cuisine are: Coconut Shrimp, Red Curry, Pad See Ew.
Does Paradise Thai Cuisine offer delivery in Orange?
Yes, Paradise Thai Cuisine offers delivery in Orange via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Paradise Thai Cuisine delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Paradise Thai Cuisine?
Delivery fees for Paradise Thai Cuisine vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Paradise Thai Cuisine with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Paradise Thai Cuisine?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Paradise Thai Cuisine, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Paradise Thai Cuisine?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Paradise Thai Cuisine.