Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 9:30 PM|
- Combination Platter$49.00Combination of three kabobs barg, koobideh, and jujeh. Kabob are served with basmati rice or salad, and grilled tomato and onion.#1 most liked
- Chicken Breast Kabob$20.00Juicy strips of marinated boneless chicken breast grilled on open fire. Kabob are served with basmati rice or salad, and grilled tomato and onion.
- Kabob Barg$21.00Juicy strips of tenderloin seasoned, marinated in our special recipe and char broiled. Kabob are served with basmati rice or salad, and grilled tomato and onion.
- Kabob Koobideh$17.00Two skewers of char broiled seasonal ground beef and lamb. Kabob are served with basmati rice or salad, and grilled tomato and onion.
- Shashlik$29.00Tender pieces of young lamb seasoned, marinated in special recipe and char broiled. Kabob are served with basmati rice or salad, and grilled tomato, and onion.
- Jujeh Kabob$17.00Pieces of cornish hen, marinated with lemon and saffron, char broiled to perfection. Kabob are served with basmati rice or salad, and grilled tomato and onion.
- Kabob Soltani$24.00Combination of kabob barg and koobideh. Kabob are served with basmati rice or salad, and grilled tomato and onion.
- Jujeh Soltani$24.00Combination of jujeh kabab and kabob koobideh. Kabob are served with basmati rice or salad, and grilled tomato and onion.
- Combination Platter$15.00Combination of any three above appetizers.
- Sambuseh$7.00Crispy dumpling, stuffed with vegetables, chickpeas, and seasoning.
- Kashk E Bademjan$7.00Cooked with eggplant with onion, tomato sauce, special seasoning, and topped with yogurt.
- Hummus$7.00Chickpeas, tahina, and seasoning.
- Salad Olivieh$7.00Cooked potato, eggs, chicken, green peas with mayonnaise.
- Dolma Barg$7.00Grape leaves stuffed with vegetables and seasoning.
- Falafel Deep Fried Patties$7.00Made from seasoned ground chickpeas.
- Kookoo Sabzi$7.00Baked green vegetables with eggs and seasoning.
- Tahina$7.00Tahini with garlic and seasoning.
- Albalo Upolo$7.00Sour cherry mixed with basmati rice.
- Shirin Polo$7.00Orange, almond, and carrot rice with saffron, and rose water.
- Zereshk Popo$7.00Raisin, barberry zereshk mixed with basmati rice.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Patoug Restaurant in Queens?
Patoug Restaurant is located at: 220-06 Horace Harding Expy ,
Is the menu for Patoug Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Patoug Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Patoug Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Patoug Restaurant are: Combination Platter, Kabob Barg, Ash Reshteh.
Does Patoug Restaurant offer delivery in Queens?
Yes, Patoug Restaurant offers delivery in Queens via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Patoug Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Patoug Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Patoug Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Patoug Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Patoug Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Patoug Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Patoug Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Patoug Restaurant.