Location and hours
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 8:00 PM||Menu|
|2:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Alcoholic Beverages|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
|1:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Alcoholic Beverages|
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM||Alcoholic Beverages|
- Krab Rangoon (8 pcs)$8.95Golden fried wonton skin stuffed with seasoned imitation crab meat, cream cheese, and white onion mixture.#2 most liked
- Thai Spring Rolls (2 pcs)$4.50Wrapped with rice paper, stuffed with carrots, celery, cabbage, and lightly deep-fried.
- Summer Rolls (2 pcs)$5.95Colorful fresh mixed vegetable and shrimp wrapped in thin rice paper.
- Vegetable Samosas$7.95Golden deep-fried pastry stuffed with potatoes, carrots, peas, onions, and Thai spices. Served with sweet Thai Chilli sauce
- Chicken Satay (4 pcs)$8.95Chicken strips marinated in coconut milk and curry threaded onto skewers and grilled. Served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
- Pan Fried Dumpling$7.95A combination of ground chicken and vegetables served with special sauce.
- Thai Dumpling (5 pcs)$7.95Combination of ground pork with mushroom water chestnut and bamboo shoots stuffed in wonton skin. Served with special soy sauce.
- Pilin's Chicken Wings$10.95Chicken wings dipped in tempura batter and deep-fried.
- Edamame$4.95Salted, boiled soybeans.
- Fried Wonton (10 pcs)$8.95Seasoned ground pork in wonton skin deep golden brown. Served with Thai chili sweet and sour sauce.
- Thai Golden Shrimp (5 pcs)$7.95Marine shrimp wrapped in rice paper skin and lightly deep-fried. Served with Thai chili sweet and sour sauce.
- Tofu Todd$5.95Golden fried bean curd served with sweet and sour sauce topped with ground peanut.
- Shrimp Tempura (5 pcs)$8.95Lightly battered, deep-fried shrimp.
- Mussels Clay Pot$10.95Half shell green mussels steamed with fresh basil, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass in clay pot.
- Calamari$8.95Golden fried squid served with plum sauce.
- Tom Kha Gai$6.95Thai famous coconut milk, a soup prepared with chicken, mushroom, and a touch of herbs.
- Chicken Rice Noodle Soup$4.95Chicken, rice (or noodles) with scallions and a touch of well-cooked garlic oil.
- Tom Yum Goong$6.95A popular Thai soup, a hot and spicy soup prepared with shrimp and a touch of chili, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and lime juice.
- Wonton Soup$5.95Wonton skin stuffed with seasoned ground pork in homemade chicken broth.
- Potak$7.95Hot and spicy soup prepared with seafood and a touch of lemongrass. Thai basil leaves and lime juice.
Fried Rice and Noodle (Dinner)
Main Dishes (Dinner)
Duck Specials (Dinner)
Pilin's Signature Dishes (Dinner)
Side Orders (Dinner)
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Pilin Thai in Altamonte Springs?
Pilin Thai is located at: 851 W State Road 436 , Altamonte Springs
Is the menu for Pilin Thai available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Pilin Thai online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Pilin Thai menu?
The most ordered items from Pilin Thai are: Phad Thai,Thai Spring Rolls (2 pcs),White Rice.
Does Pilin Thai offer delivery in Altamonte Springs?
Yes, Pilin Thai offers delivery in Altamonte Springs via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Pilin Thai delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Pilin Thai?
Delivery fees for Pilin Thai vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Pilin Thai with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Pilin Thai?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Pilin Thai, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Pilin Thai?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Pilin Thai.