Location and hours
|4:30 PM - 8:50 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
Snacks : small bites, big taste
- Por Tod
- Kiew Wan Roti
- Satay Makuer
- Satay Gai
Soup & Salad
- Tom Kha ChickenChicken and mushrooms in lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, and cilantro in coconut milk soup.Gluten Free
- SomtumShredded green papaya salad, string beans, tomatoes and peanuts with Thai chili-lime dressing.
- Tom Yum TalayMixed seafood in spicy tom yum soup
Jaan Diao (Noodle & Rice)
- Pad Thai with ShrimpGluten Free
- Pad See Ew with Pork
- PAD KEMAO BEEF
- Khao Soi with Chicken
- Khao Man Gai
- Khao Mun Gai Tod
- Khao Pad Pu
- Kai Jiew Pu
- Khao Soi with BeefSoft egg noodles curry soup along with stewed beef , crunchy noodles, shallot, pickled cabbage
and homemade chili oil. Famous for its rich texture & intense curry broth
- Khao Pad SapparotThai pineapple fried rice with shrimps & chickens in yellow curry powder, eggs, pineapple, onion and cashew nuts.
Wok - fried (Kub-Khao) Does not come with rice
- Pad MakuerGluten Free
- Krapow Gai with Kai DaoGluten Free
- Gai Himmaparn
- Moo PingGluten Free
- Pladuk Pad Pik KhingStir fried catfish with "pik khing paste", string bean, young peppercorn, finger root, bell pepper and basil
***Please note that we politely decline modifications and substitutions requests. Thank you. ***
Curry (Kub-Khao) Doest not come with rice
- Kang Pakvegetarian, gluten free
- Kang Kiew Wan GaiGluten Free
- Kang Sapparot Goong
- Choo-Chee SalmonGluten Free
- Massamun NuerStew-cook beef, potatoes, onions, carrots and crushed peanuts in Mussamun paste and tamarind curry sauce.
***Please note that we politely decline modifications and substitutions requests. Thank you. ***Gluten Free
- Jasmine Rice
- Brown Rice
- Sticky Rice
- Fried Egg
- Steamed Vegetable
- Cucumber Salad
- Peanut Sauce
Pintoh's homemade drinks
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thai Pink Milk
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Lavender Lemonade
- Lychee Iced Tea
- Unsweetened Iced Tea
- Soda Can
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Pintoh Thai Street Food in Oakland?
Pintoh Thai Street Food is located at: 1442 Franklin St, Oakland, California 94612, US , Oakland
Is the menu for Pintoh Thai Street Food available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Pintoh Thai Street Food online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Pintoh Thai Street Food menu?
The most ordered items from Pintoh Thai Street Food are: Gai Himmaparn, Kang Kiew Wan Gai, Khao Soi with Chicken.
Does Pintoh Thai Street Food offer delivery in Oakland?
Yes, Pintoh Thai Street Food offers delivery in Oakland via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Pintoh Thai Street Food delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Pintoh Thai Street Food?
Delivery fees for Pintoh Thai Street Food vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Pintoh Thai Street Food with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Pintoh Thai Street Food?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Pintoh Thai Street Food, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Pintoh Thai Street Food?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Pintoh Thai Street Food.