Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|4:30 PM - 8:30 PM||Menu|
|4:30 PM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|8:00 AM - 8:00 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
- Sweet Sticky Rice with Mango$8.50
- Banana Caramel Cheesecake Eggroll$8.50
- Gluten Free Lava Cake$8.75
- Gluten Free Chocolate cake$8.00
- Vegan Ice Cream$5.50
- Fried Banana Drizzled with Agave Syrup$6.50
- Sweet Sticky Rice with Vegan Ice Cream$7.75
- Sweet Sticky Rice with Vanilla Ice Cream$7.00
- Vanilla Ice Cream$4.50
- Sorbet Ice Cream$5.50
- Fresh Spring Rolls$10.95Fresh spring veggie rolls with rice noodles, tofu, cilantro, carrots, cucumbers, and lettuce, wrapped in rice paper. Served with homemade peanut dip and pineapple sauce.
- Thai Crispy Rolls$10.95
Crispy fried veggie rolls with glass noodles, cabbage, and carrots. Served with sweet and sour pineapple sauce.
- Satay Chicken$12.25Skewers of marinated mock chicken. Served with peanut sauce and cucumber sauce
- Vegan Appetizer Sampler$19.50Veg. Try a shareable plate of our most popular appetizers of 2 satay chicken, 2 flower cups, 1 fresh spring rolls, 2 Thai samosa and summer salad accompanied with cucumber sauce and peanut sauce. No other substitution please.
- Cheesy Wonton$12.25Crispy fried wonton skins stuffed with water chestnuts and cream cheese. Served with sweet and sour pineapple sauce.
- Thai Samosa$10.95Crispy fried wonton skin stuffed with curried potato, peas, and carrots. Served with pineapple sauce.
- Flower Cups$10.95A unique combination of Thai seasonings with tofu, peas and carrots, served in gluten free crispy flower cups. Accompanied by a cucumber salad.
- Appetizer Sampler$19.50Veg. Try a shareable plate of our most popular appetizers of 2 satay chicken, 2 flower cups, 1 fresh spring rolls, 2 cheesy wontons and summer salad accompanied with cucumber sauce and peanut sauce. No other substitution please.
- Crispy Tofu Tamarind$12.25Organic Non-GMO tofu cooked with tamarind sauce (Flavorful combination of sour, sweet, salty, and spicy).
- Crispy Tofu$10.95Crispy fried organic tofu. Served with peanut sauce and house pineapple sauce.
Warm You Up
High Protein Special
Tea and Soft Drinks
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Plumeria in San Diego?
Plumeria is located at: 4661 Park Blvd , San Diego
Is the menu for Plumeria available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Plumeria online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Plumeria menu?
The most ordered items from Plumeria are: Spicy Noodle, Pad Thai, Yellow Curry.
Does Plumeria offer delivery in San Diego?
Yes, Plumeria offers delivery in San Diego via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Plumeria delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Plumeria?
Delivery fees for Plumeria vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Plumeria with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Plumeria?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Plumeria, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Plumeria?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Plumeria.