Location and hours
1761 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94115
|Sunday - Thursday|
|04:00 PM - 12:00 AM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|04:00 PM - 02:00 AM|
- Big Combo KebabOne skewer of lamb, kofta, chicken, and rack lamb.
- Lamb Shish KebabSkewered pieces of lamb marinated in a blend of herbs and spices.
- Beef Shish KebabSkewered pieces of top sirloin marinated in a blend of herbs and spices.
- Chicken Shish KebabSkewered pieces of chicken breast marinated in a Mediterranean blend of herbs and spices.
- Combo KebabOne skewer of beef kebab, kofta kebab, and chicken kebab.
- Pomegranate ChickenSkewered pieces of chicken breast marinated in spices and glazed with a pomegranate sauce.
- Rack LambMarinated pieces of a rack of lamb cooked over an open flame.
- Meat Shawarma PlateGrilled beef lamb marinated in our secret shawarma blend of spices and topped with grilled onions and sumac.
- Chicken ShawarmaGrilled chicken breast marinated with herbs, spices, and topped with grilled onions and sumac.
- Salmon FilletGrilled red salmon lightly seasoned with garlic and a touch of lemon.
- Trout FishGrilled fish lightly seasoned.
- Grilled ShrimpMarinated in olive oil, seasoning, and lemon juice.
- MoussakaSlowly baked eggplant, tomatoes, onions, garlic, parsley, and a touch of jalapeno sauce served with rice and salad.
- KushariA mic of basmati rice topped with lentils, Egyptian tomato sauce, and browned onions.
- Baked Vegetarian PlateLayers of potato, zucchini, yellow squash, mint, and cilantro baked in homemade tomato sauce.
- Turkish CoffeeArabica coffee bean, cardamom, and sugar.
- Arabic Tea CupBlack tea, sage, and sugar.
- Arabic Tea PotBlack tea, sage, and sugar. Serves three to four.
- Soft DrinkCoke, sprite, Fanta, and Dr. Pepper.
- Fruit JuiceFresh fruit juice. Apple, orange, and mango.
- KunafaWarm goat cheese topped with shredded wheat.
- KullajPhyllo dough stuffed with cream.
- Starters (Mezzat)
- Salad ComboTabouli shepherd salad, cucumber salad, and Tahini salad.
- Cold Mezza ComboHummus, baba ghanouj, falafel, dolma, labneh, and taboulah.
- Warm Mezza ComboFalafel, moussaka, halloumi cheese, kibble, and spinach pie.
- HummusPureed garbanzo beans, lemon juice, and Tahini.
- Baba GanoushGrilled eggplant, lemon, garlic, and Tahini sauce.
- FalafelA deep-fried mix of garbanzo beans, parsley, and onions.
- DolmaGrape leaves filled with rice and mint.
- Halloumi CheeseGrilled Greek cheese.
- French FriesMade from fresh potatoes in-house and lightly salted and topped with parsley.
- MoussakaSlowly baked tomatoes, eggplant, parsley, and onion.
- Spinach PiePastry stuffed with spinach and onion.
- Yogurt LabnehStrained yogurt lightly topped with extra virgin olive oil.
- KebbehDeep-fried cracked wheat stuffed with ground beef, pine nuts, onions, and sumac.
- MesabahaGarbanzo beans, hummus, lemon, garlic, tahini sauce, and parsley.
- FoulFava beans, garlic, lemon, and hot sauce.