Location and hours
2015 Linglestown Rd Harrisburg Pa 17110, PA 2015 linglestown rd harrisburg pa 17110
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
Royal chef’s kitchen and banquet
Vegetarian• More info
2015 Linglestown Rd Harrisburg Pa 17110, PA 2015 linglestown rd harrisburg pa 17110
Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates.
Vegetarian • Asian • Indian
Picked for you
- Yellow Dal Tadka
- Chicken Chow Mein
- Butter ChickenTandoori chicken-boneless cooked in tomato sauce with authentic spices and finished with butter and cream.
- Authentic Chicken CurryTraditional North Indian chicken curry cooked in a spicy flavorful sauce.
- Vegetable ThaliVegetable samosa, malai kofta, saag paneer, yellow dal, rice, naan, raita, and dessert.
- Aloo Tikka ChatCrispy potatoes patties, peas, and various curry spices are served along with yogurt, tamarind, and mint sauce.Popular
- Chilli PaneerCottage cheese, made with fried green chilies, green, red peppers, and onion tossed with a spicy tangy sauce.
- Gobi ManchurianBattered and deep-fried cauliflower florets are sautéed with chopped onions, bell pepper, garlic in soy and chili sauce.
- Masala PapadOnions, tomatoes finely chopped with mild herbs, and cilantro.
- Onion BhajiFree structural onion balls bound together with chickpea flour and deep-fried.
- Paneer PakodaCottage cheese dipped in spiced chickpea flour batter and deep-fried served with mint and tamarind chutney.
- PapadamCrispy crackers are made from lentil flour.
- Vegetable Chow MeinStir-fried noodles in a savory sauce with celery, broccoli, cabbage, and carrots.
- Vegetable PakoraVegetable mix dipped in a gram flour batter and deep fried served with tamarind and mint chutney.
- Vegetable SamosaCone-shaped flaky pastry made with all-purpose flour, stuffed with spiced potato and peas deep-fried served with tamarind and mint chutney.Popular
- Chicken Chow MeinStir-fried noodles in a savory sauce with celery, broccoli, cabbage, and carrots.Popular
- Chicken 65Spicy deep-fried chicken strips marinated in buttermilk and hot sauce.
- Chicken SamosaA very popular non-vegetarian snack made with chicken filling inside a samosa shell.
- Chicken PakodaChicken pieces dipped in spiced flour batter and deep-fried.
- Chilli ChickenTender pieces of chicken marinated and fried then tossed in Chinese sauce with onion, bell peppers, and green chilies.
- Fish PakodaFried chunky white fish marinated in lime, ginger, and garlic then coated in a special gram flour batter.
Soups and Salads
- Garden SaladAssorted greens, onions, cucumber, and tomatoes seasoned with chat masala and lime vinegar.
- Kachumber SaladA simple salad with chopped onions, tomatoes, cucumbers with salt and pepper with lemon dressing.
- Lentil SoupTraditional Indian lentil soup is bursting with flavor and fiber.
- RaitaMixed onion, carrot, cucumber seasoned in yogurt.Popular
- Tomato SoupDelicately spiced tomato soup with cilantro.
- YogurtUnflavored yogurt
- BhelpuriA savory snack made with puffed rice tossed with vegetables and tangy chutney.
- PanipuriPotato, onion, chickpeas, coriander chutney, and stuffed crispy puri drenched in sour and spicy mint flavored water.Popular
- Samosa ChaatSmashed samosa's, topped with sweet tamarind chutney, mint cilantro chutney, beaten yogurt, onions, spices, and topped with sev for that extra crunch.
- Adraki Lamb ChopBaby lamb chops on a rack marinated with ginger-based sour cream sauce and spices roasted in a clay oven.
- Chicken Seikh KebabPrepared with ground chicken meat herbs and Indian spices rolled on skewers and finished in tandoor served on a plate with mint and tamarind chutneys.
- Malai Seikh KebabPrepared with ground lamb meat with herbs and Indian spices rolled on skewers and finished in tandoor served with mint and tamarind chutney.
- Tandoori Chicken3 leg quarters of spring chicken marinated with yogurt, herbs, and spices finished in a day oven served with mint and tamarind chutney.
- Tandoori Chicken TikkaTender boneless chicken breast marinated with yogurt and flavored spices, cooked in clay oven.
- Tandoori Fish TikkaSpiced boneless fish marinated in sour cream with onions, garlic, ginger, cilantro, and other Indian spices.
- Tandoori Paneer TikkaCottage cheese marinated in yogurt with Indian spices, bell peppers, and onions grilled in a clay oven.
- Tandoori Shrimps
- Tandoori SizzlerAssorted kebabs - tandoori chicken, chicken tikka, lamb seek kebab, tandoori shrimps, and lamb chops.
- Yellow Dal TadkaA simple dish made with dal temperature with cumin seeds, onions tomatoes, and chili.
- Aloo GobiTraditional north Indian dish made of spiced cauliflower and potatoes.
- Baingan BhartaMashed eggplant cooked with spiced tomatoes and onions. Very flavored dish.
- Bhindi MasalaPopular main course dish made okra onions and tomatoes with mild spices.
- Chana MasalaGarbanzo beans cooked in a tangy sauce with Indian spices.Popular
- Dal MakhaniWell-cooked black lentil, a signature North Indian dish.Popular
- Kadai PaneerCombination of paneer, capsicum, tomatoes, onions, and traditional Indian spices cooked in ghee.
- Malai KoftaDumpling of vegetables and paneer in rich creamery cashew-based sauce.Popular
- Mixed VegetableAssorted vegetables sautéed with herbs and spices.
- Mutter PaneerNorth Indian delicacy made with green peas and cottage cheese.
- Navratan KormaTraditional Mughal dish with nine kinds of vegetables cut into small pieces and cooked in cream.
- Palak AlooA deliciously spicy blend of spinach and potato.
- Palak PaneerSpinach and cheese cooked with our exotic sauce.
- Paneer BhurjiScrambled Indian cottage cheese with onions, tomatoes and spices.
- Paneer Butter MasalaMade by cooking soft pieces of cottage cheese in a rich creamy and aromatic gravy made of butter, onions, and tomatoes.
- PopularChicken Tikka Masala
- Goat Curry
- Lamb Chop CurryLamb chops with cooked onions, tomatoes, curry leaves, and traditional Indian spices.
- Authentic Chicken CurryTraditional North Indian chicken curry cooked in a spicy flavorful sauce.Popular
- Bhuna GoatBaby goat bone-in, slow-cooked with aromatic spices with onions, tomatoes, and other Indian spices.
- Bhuna GoshtThe meat is cooked in its own juices which gives it deep flavor of lamb meat.
- Butter ChickenTandoori chicken-boneless cooked in tomato sauce with authentic spices and finished with butter and cream.Popular
- Chicken KarahiChicken cooked with yogurt, onions, green peppers, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, and house-blended spices.
- Chicken KormaChicken curry with thick creamy-based sauce, mild spicy feature with cashew nuts.
- Chicken MadrasTender chicken breast in a medium-spiced tomato sauce with tamarind, cumin, and mustard, finished with coriander.
- Chicken SaagChicken entree cooked in a mixture of spinach and mild flavors.
- Chicken VindalooChicken cooked in the tangy spicy chill-based sauce with potato.
- Chicken cooked with yogurt, onions,green peppers, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, and house blended spices.A spicy chicken curry made with nutmeg and star anise.
- Goat KarahiGoat cooked with yogurt, onions, green peppers, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, and house-blended spices.
- Goat KormaGoat with thick creamy-based sauce, mild spicy feature with cashew nuts, and coconut milk.
- Goat SaagGoat cooked with creamed fresh spinach and onion.
- Goat VindalooBone-in goat meat cooked with special spices, potatoes, and tomatoes in a thick gravy.
- Kashmiri Rogan JoshAn aromatic lamb dish of Persian origin, which is one of the signature dishes.
- Lamb KormaLamb curry with thick creamy-based sauce, mild spicy feature with cashew nuts and coconut milk.
- Lamb SaagLamb cooked with creamed fresh spinach and onions.
- Lamb VindalooA popular Indian curry made from meat and lentil, flavored with spices including cumin and ginger.
- Non-Vegetable ThaliTandoori chicken, chicken tikka masala, rogan josh, yellow dal, rice, naan, raita, and dessert.
- Vegetable ThaliVegetable samosa, malai kofta, saag paneer, yellow dal, rice, naan, raita, and dessert.Popular
- Fish MasalaFish cooked in a creamy tomato sauce with spices and herbs.
- Prawn KormaShrimps cooked in a creamy-based sauce combined with cashew nuts.
- Prawn Pepper MasalaShrimps cooked with lightly spiced masala and bell peppers.
- Prawn XacutiShrimps cooked in poppy and coconut-based sauce.
- Idly (4 pcs)4 pieces made with rice and lentil flour served with sambar and coconut chutney.Popular
- Chicken BiryaniChicken-with bones cooked with basmati rice along with aromatic spices.Popular
- Chicken Fried RiceCooked, then fried basmati rice with soy sauce, chicken, and vegetables.
- Goat BiryaniPieces of goat-with bone cooked with flavored spices, mixed with basmati rice.
- Jeera RiceBasmati rice cumin seeds.
- Lamb BiryaniPieces of boneless lamb cubes cooked with flavored spices, mixed with basmati rice.
- Peas Pulau RiceBasmati rice with boiled green peas.
- Prawn BiryaniShrimp and ground spices cooked along with basmati rice.
- Prawn Fried RiceCooked, then fried basmati rice with soy sauce, shrimp, onions, and bean sprouts.
- Steam RicePlain basmati rice.Popular
- Vegetable BiryaniMixed vegetable cooked with basmati rice.Popular
- Vegetable Fried RiceBasmati rice cooked, then fried with sauce and vegetables.
- Yellow Fried RiceBasmati rice tempered with cumin seeds and a touch of turmeric powder.
- Aloo ParathaStuffed spicy potato who.Popular
- Garlic NaanWhole bread topped with chopped garlic and cilantro.Popular
- Garlic RotiWheat flour flatbread laced with butter.
- Kashmiri NaanLeavened flatbread stuffed with dry fruits, red cherry, and glazed with honey.
- Kerman NaanFlat white bread stuffed with spicy grounded lamb.
- Lacha ParathaMultilayer whole wheat bread laced with butter.
- Onion KulchaFlatbread topped with chopped garlic and cilantro.
- Paneer KulchaSpicy crumbled cheese-paneer stuffed in naan.
- Plain NaanLeavened white flatbread.
- Tandoori Roti
- Gajar HaluwaGajar halwa.
- Gulab JamunGulab jamun.
- Mango KulfiMango kulfi.
- Pistachio KulfiPistachio kulfi.
- Rice PuddingRice pudding.Popular
- LassiSweet, salted, or mango masala chass, or banana.Popular
- Hot Black CoffeeHot black coffee.
- Ice CoffeeIce coffee.
- JuicesOrange, pineapple, apple, or cranberry.
- Masala TeaMasala tea.
- Milk Coffee.Milk coffee.
- Soda’sCoke, diet coke, Fanta, ginger-ale, or iced tea.Popular
- Chicken MomoChicken momo.Popular
- Chicken Chow MeinChicken chow mein.
- Chicken Sekuwa SetChicken sekuwa set.
- Chicken ThukpaChicken thukpa.
- Choila SetChoila set.
- Lamb Sekuwa SetLamb sekuwa set.
- Mutton Sekuwa SetMutton Sekuwa Set
- Vegetable Chow MeinVegetable chow mein.
- Vegetable MomoVegetable momo.
- Vegetable ThukpaVegetable thukpa.