Location and hours
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch|
|5:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Dinner|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Menu|
|12:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Lunch|
|12:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Dinner|
|12:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Menu|
- House Specials
- Ruan Thai Family Fried RiceBasil fried rice loaded with scallops, shrimp, calamari, fish, and mussels.
- Surf and TurfLobster tails and 6 oz. Filet mignon baked to a succulent perfection topped with special sauce. Served with salad and rice.
- Holy Basil Tilapia FiletTilapia filet. Served with green beans, onions, red and green peppers. Topped with Ruan Thais basil sauce.
- Lamb ChopsDelicious lamp chop char grilled to perfection and topped with Thai yellow curry sauce.
- Lobster TailStuffed with crab meat and steamed to succulent perfection. Topped with special red curry sauce. Served with rice and salad.
- Stuffed TilapiaMild. A tilapia filet stuffed with crab meat and steamed to succulent perfection. Topped with yellow curry sauce. Served with rice and salad.Spicy
- Fresh SalmonMild. 8 oz. fresh salmon pan seared and topped with bamboo shoots, bell peppers, and basil leaves. Served with red curry sauce.Spicy
- Mixed SeafoodMussels, shrimp, calamari, fish, and scallops sauteed with basil, onion, bell pepper, bamboo shoots, and Thai basil sauce.
- Ruan Thai Fried RiceShrimp, chicken, eggs, onions, scallions, raisins, pineapple, and cashew nuts in cumin powder seasoning.
- Shrimp and Scallop Mussaman CurryPan seared scallops and shrimp in a coconut based mild mussaman curry sauce with potatoes, carrots on topped with avocado slices and cashew nuts.
- Seafood PineappleMixed seafood, vegetables, and pineapple steamed with red curry sauce.
- Soft Shell CrabSoft shell crab, bell peppers, eggplants, bamboo shoots, and basil leaves with green curry sauce.
- Half Crispy DuckRoasted half duck and flash fried with veggies. Topped with fresh honey ginger sauce or pineapple red curry sauce.
- Rib Eye SteakMild. Grilled 12 oz rib eye steak with Thai basil sauce. Served with salad.Spicy
- Thai SaladRomaine lettuce, hard boiled egg, tomato, cucumber, and bean sprouts topped with peanut dressing.
- Grilled Shrimp SaladGrilled shrimp on a bed of fresh romaine, topped with julienne mango, apple, tomato, red onions, and lime juice dressing.
- Fried Calamari SaladFried calamari tossed with lettuce, onions, tomato, peanuts, and chili lime dressing.
- Grilled Calamari SaladGrilled calamari tossed with lettuce, onions, tomato, peanuts, and chili lime dressing.
- Lemon Grass Soup (Tom Yum)
- Coconut Soup (Tom Kha)Coconut milk soup, mushroom, onion, green onion, and tomato.
- Po Tak SoupFor four people. Hot and spicy soup with combination of seafood, mushroom, tomato, onion, and basil leaves including calamari, shrimp, mussel, fish, and scallop.
- Crispy Spring RollDeep fried vegetable rolls with wheat ski. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Fresh Salad RollSteamed shrimp, rice noodles, basil, carrots, and crispy lettuce wrapped in steamed rice. Served with a sweet dipping sauce.
- Satay ChickenGrilled chicken on a stick marinated with Thai spices and coconut milk. Served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
- Combination PlateSatay chicken, spring roll, pot sticker, shrimp rolls, and fried wontons.
- Minced Chicken SaladLarb. Sharp taste of chili and lime juice with a touch of mint, cilantro, and roasted rice grains and chicken.
- Minced Beef SaladNam tok. Sliced grilled sirloin steak with chili, red onion, green onion, cabbage, cilantro, and basil Thai herbs dressed with lime juice.
- New Zealand MusselsSteamed New Zealand mussels with lemon grass or green curry sauce.
- Coconut ShrimpShrimp in gogi batter, rolled in fresh shredded coconut, and deep fried.
- Pot StickerHomemade dumpling serves with black ginger sweet sauce, filled with onions, carrot, potatoes, bamboo, and ground chicken.
- Side Orders
- Fried Rice
- Steamed Rice
- Steamed Noodle
- Steamed Vegetable
- Side Salad
- Cucumber Salad
- Peanut Sauce
- Cashew Nuts
- French Fries
- Fruit Juice
- Ice Tea
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Thai Iced Bubble Tea
- Mango and Sweet Sticky Rice
- Mini Chocolate Lava CakeHot mini chocolate cake topped with choice of ice cream.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Ruan Thai in Savannah?
Ruan Thai is located at: 17 W Broughton St , Savannah
Is the menu for Ruan Thai available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Ruan Thai online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Ruan Thai menu?
The most ordered items from Ruan Thai are: Drunken Noodle, Pad Thai, Thai Garlic Lover.
Does Ruan Thai offer delivery in Savannah?
Yes, Ruan Thai offers delivery in Savannah via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Ruan Thai delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Ruan Thai?
Delivery fees for Ruan Thai vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Ruan Thai with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Ruan Thai?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Ruan Thai, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Ruan Thai?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Ruan Thai.