Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday - Wednesday|
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
- Veggie Samosa$5.95Deep fried cone pastry stuffed with your choice of veggie.
- Assorted Appetizer$10.95Assortment of vegetable fritters and tandoori preparations. Seekh kebab, veg samosa, chicken tikka, and boti kebab.
- Lamb samosa$5.95Deep fried cone pastry stuffed with your choice of lamb.
- Chicken Pakora$6.95Succulent pieces of chicken marinated overnight in an exquisite blend of exotic Indian spices cooked in a tandoori oven, dipped in batter, and deep fried.
- Pakora$5.95Choice of spinach, onion, potatoes, chili, or banana peppers.
- Aloo Tikka$5.954 pieces. Potato cutlets sprinkled with bread crumbs and deep fried.
- Chicken Samosa$5.95Deep fried cone pastry stuffed with your choice of chicken.
- Paneer Pakora$4.95Saffron special. Cottage cheese dipped in a batter of garbanzo and deep fried.
- Shami Kebab$5.95Patties of finely ground lamb. Served with fresh mint sauce.
- Tandoori Pesh Kash$13.95A mixed platter of tandoori specialties consisting of seekh kebab, boti kebab, and reshmi kebab. Fish tikka and tandoori shrimp served together in this adventurous dish.
- Kadhai Paneer$11.95Cheese cooked with ginger, green chilies, and fresh coriander. Chili hot delicacies cooked tomatoes and spiced with fenugreek and coriander.
- Dal Banjara$13.95Yellow lentil cooked to perfection in a traditional Indian wok with rare herbs and spices. Chili hot delicacies cooked tomatoes and spiced with fenugreek and coriander.
- Kadhai ka Saag$13.95A combination of fresh mustard leaves and spinach cooked over a slow fire garnished with fresh butter. Chili hot delicacies cooked tomatoes and spiced with fenugreek and coriander.
- Murg Kadhai$14.95A classic kadhai dish of chicken delicately cooked with bell peppers, ginger, green chilies, and fresh coriander. Chili hot delicacies cooked tomatoes and spiced with fenugreek and coriander.
- Kadhai Gosht$17.95Boneless lamb cooked with fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic, and mild spices garnished with fresh cilantro and ginger. Chili hot delicacies cooked tomatoes and spiced with fenugreek and coriander.
- Bhuna Ghost$17.95Succulent pieces of lamb cooked with tomatoes, onions, and rich spices. Chili hot delicacies cooked tomatoes and spiced with fenugreek and coriander.
Basmati Rice Specialties
Our Fishermen's Catch
Saffron Spinach Specials
Tandoor Specialties Chicken
Tandoor Specialties Lamb
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Saffron Restaurant in Bloomingdale?
Saffron Restaurant is located at: 398 W Army Trail Rd , Bloomingdale
Is the menu for Saffron Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Saffron Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Saffron Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Saffron Restaurant are: Steamed Basmati Rice, Murgh Tikka Masala, Naan.
Does Saffron Restaurant offer delivery in Bloomingdale?
Yes, Saffron Restaurant offers delivery in Bloomingdale via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Saffron Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Saffron Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Saffron Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Saffron Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Saffron Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Saffron Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Saffron Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Saffron Restaurant.