Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
Picked for you
- Chicken Biryani
- Keema Samosa
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Aloo Garlic GrillAloomuttar Masala, Onion, Garlic Green Pepper, Two Chutney, and Mozzarella Cheese.
- Curry, Kulcha, Big Size Rice, Samosa, and Gulab Jamun2 Curry, 4 Kulcha, Big Size Rice, 4 Samosa, and 4 Gulab Jamun.Popular
- Biryani4 pieces Gulab Jamun
- Chicken NoodlesMeat lovers special made from white meat, vegetables, and the perfect blend of Indian and Chinese spices.
- Hakka Noodles VegiHakka noodles made from fresh vegetables and a perfect blend of Indian Chinese spices.Popular
- Mix Veg Manchurian RiceVeg manchurian made from fresh vegetables and a perfect blend of Indian and Chinese spices with steamed rice.
- Mix Vegi ManchurianVeg manchurian made from fresh vegetables and a perfect blend of Indian and Chinese spices.
- Gobi ManchurianA cauliflower main dish deep fried and blended with all good flavors of Indo Chinese cuisine.
- Paneer ManchurianCheese lovers special made from cottage cheese deep fried with Indian and Chinese spices. A popular snack at street side bars.
- Keema SamosaNon veg lovers special Indian patty filled with minced meal mixed with different herbs and spices.Popular
- Dahi PuriAnother jewel of Indian street food all over India. This is a weakness of a food lover, made from flour balls, filled with potato, curd, two different chutneys, spices, and cilantro.
- Samosa ChholeIndian potato patty served with chick peas and its gravy topped up with masala onion and chilli.
- Aloo Tikki CholleNorth and West Indian popular street food served with chick peas and its gravy topped up with masala onion and chutney.
- Paneer PakoraCheese lovers special. Street snack of North and Central India served with two chutney.
- Mix Veg PakoraVegan. Served with two chutneys.
- Dahi Papdi ChaatAnother jewel of Indian street food all over Indian Pakistan is a weakness of a food lover, made trom flour chips, potato, curd, two different chutneys spices, and cilantro.Popular
- Paani PuriKnown as puchka in East India its something with no match spicy tangy water filed in deep fried flour balls with potato onion and little bit chutney for that extra kick.
- Bhel PuriVegan. Eat it to believe has to be eaten in 5 to 10 minutes once made very addictive tangy spicy Indian street food made with puffed rice, two different chutney, peanut, potato, and spices.
- Aloo ChatIn New Delhi's capital city of India, people say aalo was made by God just for aloochat served with chutney and spices.
- UttapamVegan. Made from rice lentils and vegetables also famously called South Indian pizza on the streets of South Indian cities served with lentils and chutney. Mild or spicy.Popular
- Veg Spring DosaOriginated on the streets of west India. This is one another fusion food blending in Chinese flavors with south Indian foods served with lentils and chutney.
- Palak Paneer DosaCheese lovers special made with different spices and cottage cheese palak spinach. Very popular on the street of big cities all over India.
- Mysore Masala DosaAnother very delicious food from the streets of South India with lots of flavors comes with special chutney to give extra taste and lentils.Popular
- Chicken DosaFor someone who is in love with white meat, this dosa is very popular in street side bars of Indian cities served with lentils and chutney.
- Egg DosaVery famous street side dosa in all over India. Very popular in street side bars.
- Plain DosaVegan. An eight nonspicy delicious south Indian food served with lentils and chutney.
- Idly Vada PlatterVegan. Coming right from streets of the metropolitan city of Madras South India served with two idli and vada lentils coconut chutney. Mild or spicy.
- Bombay Vegetables GrillBoiled Potato, Tomato, Cucumber, Spices, Two Chutney, and Mozzarella Cheese.Popular
- Aloo Garlic GrillAloomuttar Masala, Onion, Garlic Green Pepper, Two Chutney, and Mozzarella Cheese.Popular
- Paneer Grill SandwichPaneer, Carrot, Cabbage, Spices, and Mozzarella Cheese.
- Vada PavBun With Potato Patty Inside A Different Street Side Sandwich From North And West India Served With Three Chutney.
- Samosa PavBun With Potato Patty (Samosa) Inside. A Different Street Side Sandwich From North And West India Served With Two Different Chutneys And Masala Onion.
- Aloo Tikki BurgerIndian Street Side Burger Filled With Potato Patty And Tomato Onion.
- Noodles Paneer Aloo Tikki BurgerAnother Lip-Smacking Fusion Food With Indo Chinese Noodles And American Burger.
- Veg BiryaniMix vegetables cooked with rice and spices and India's famous dish.
- Bhatura CholleA popular street food meal of north India deep fried bread with chickpeas and its gravy. Served with chutney and salad.Popular
- Veg Kathi RollCheese lovers special a famous street bar snack made from cottage cheese vegetables and spices.
- Pav BahjiLip smacking very delicious street food from west India it is a big hit all over India bread buns toasted and served with vegetables gravy and salad.
- Aloo ParathaUnleavened dough stuffed with a spiced mixture of mashed potato, rolled out, and cooked on a hot Tawa.
- Gobhi ParanthaUnleavened dough stuffed with a spiced mixture of mashed cauliflower, rolled out, and cooked on a hot Tawa.Popular
Non Vegetarian Specials
- PopularChicken Biryani
- PopularLahori Fish Fry
- Goat BiryaniMutton lovers special slow cooked with 16 different spices and basmati rice served with raita. Salad mix curd.
- Masala Fry ChickenChicken pieces deep fried with spices and served with chutney and onion.
- Chicken Kathi RollA very delicious street side which started from the street of Pakistan and now a big hit in all over gulf countries and India.
- Shami KababMouth watering kabab made from white wheat meat spices served with chutney and salad.
Non Veg Curries
- Chicken Tikka MasalaPopular
- Lamb Curry
- Chicken Curry
- Paneer Tikka MasalaVegan.
- Aloo GobiVegan.
- Chana MasalaVegan.
- Baingan BhartaVegan.
- Okra (Bhindi)Vegan.
- Dal MakhniVegan.
Fresh Baked Indian Bread
- Paneer Kulcha
- Aloo Kulcha
- Onion Kulcha
- Garlic Kulcha
- Plain Kulcha
- Mango LassiPopular
- Strawberry Lassi
- Regular Soda
- Gulab JamunTwo Pieces.
- Ras MalaiTwo Pieces.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Spicy Bite in Richmond?
Spicy Bite is located at: 3550 San Pablo Dam Rd ste b2 , El Sobrante
Is the menu for Spicy Bite available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Spicy Bite online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Spicy Bite menu?
The most ordered items from Spicy Bite are: Veg Biryani, Paneer Kulcha, Garlic Kulcha.
Does Spicy Bite offer delivery in Richmond?
Yes, Spicy Bite offers delivery in Richmond via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Spicy Bite delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Spicy Bite?
Delivery fees for Spicy Bite vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Spicy Bite with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Spicy Bite?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Spicy Bite, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Spicy Bite?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Spicy Bite.