Location and hours
|12:01 AM - 1:30 AM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 11:59 PM||Menu|
- Picked for you
- Organic Gluten Free Pasta
- Lasagna Baltimore's Best
- Mozzarella CarrossoTexas toast infused with sherry ream sauce and smothered in mozzarella.
- Jumbo Lump Baby CakesTwo 2 oz. Maryland Crab Cakes.
- Clams alla FrancoStuffed with crab meat & marinara.
- 1/2 lb. Pelled Jumbo Sautéed Shirmp
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
- Sausage & Peppers
- Supano's Bruschetta
- Cold Antipasto
- Fried Calamari
- Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Garlic Bread
- Soups & Salads
- Baltimore's Best Maryland Crab Soup
- As Good As it Gets Cream of Crab Soup
- House Balsamic Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Minestrone Soup
- Homemade Pasta
- Supano's Pasta TrioMeat lasagna, manicotti and baked ziti topped with homemade marinara.
- Baked ZitiRicotta & mozzarella with ziti smothered in red gravy.
- Tortellini Alla MariaPeas, prosciutto, and mushrooms in alfredo sauce.
- World's Best Eggplant Parmigiana
- Baltimore's Best Lasagna
- Whole Wheat or Gluten PastaServed with marinara sauce.
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Chicken & Shrimp ScampiChicken breast and jumbo shrimp tossed in garlic butter sauce served over fettuccine.
- Chicken RolatiniChicken breast rolled with capicolla, mortadella, a mixture of cheeses, sautéed in a creamy marsala sauce and served over fettuccini.
- Chicken for the ChairmanChicken breast seasoned and sautéed in a white wine sauce with artichoke hearts and mushrooms.
- Chicken CacciatoreTender chicken, hearty green peppers, onions, and mushrooms tossed in a white wine tomato sauce served over penne.
- Chicken FrançaiseBreaded chicken breast sautéed in a cherry wine and lemon butter sauce served with a side of pasta.
- Chicken PicattaChicken breast sautéed in a cherry wine and butter sauce with capers served with a side of pasta.
- Seafood Trio "Primo"Fried or boiled 1/4 lb. jumbo lump broiled crab cake, shrimp and scallops sautéed in our oil, butter, garlic secret sauce served with a side of pasta.
- Hot Seafood AntipastoA combination of shrimp, scallops, calamari and slams simmered in a white wine and pesto sauce. Served with wedges of garlic bread.
- Supreme Supano AppetizerFor two. Jumbo steamed shrimp, crabmeat, eggplant parmigiana, roasted green peppers with melted cheese, hot peppers, and skewers of Italian sausage.
- Fettuccine Al Mare BiancoShrimp, scallops and crabmeat tossed in cream sauce served atop fettuccine.
- Shrimp & ScallopsShrimp and scallops sautéed in scampi or marinara sauce with fettuccine
- Shrimp ParmigianaBreaded shrimp topped with mozzarella and marinara, served over linguini.
- Pan Seared Salmon FrançaiseSalmon seasoned with herbs, fresh crushed black pepper, chopped garlic, and olive oil. Simmered in the chef's house made marsala wine sauce served with sautéed fresh spinach and a side of pasta.
- Lobster RavioliServed with a side of veggies.
- Orange Roughy Baltimore StyleFresh filet of fish, sautéed in the chef's special lemon butter sauce and served with a side of pasta.
- Side Dishes
- Sautéed Spinach
- Sautéed Garlic Mushrooms
- Steamed Broccoli
- Mashed Potatoes
- French Fries
- PastaChoice of style.
- Mixed Vegetables
- Tre PavarottiChicken, veal, and grilled shrimp sautéed in marsala wine sauce. Served with a side of pasta.
- Veal ParmigianaBreaded veal topped with mozzarella and homemade tomato sauce served over linguini.
- Veal FrançaiseFilets of veal breaded and sautéed in a wine lemon sauce served with a side of pasta.
- Saltimbocca Alla RomanaTender veal, prosciutto, mozzarella cheese sautéed in a marsala sauce. Served with a side of pasta.
- Steaks & Chops
- Dino's Prime Rib Eye (20 oz)A flavorful cut of beef well marbled. Corn fed 28 day dry aged prime black angus beef.
- Sammy's Prime New York Strip
- Bone-in Joey's Veal Chop (18 oz)18 oz. T-Bone
- Frank's Prime Filet Mignon - Bacall
- Soda (24 oz)
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Supano’s Prime Steakhouse in Baltimore?
Supano’s Prime Steakhouse is located at: 110 Water St , Baltimore
Is the menu for Supano’s Prime Steakhouse available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Supano’s Prime Steakhouse online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Supano’s Prime Steakhouse menu?
The most ordered items from Supano’s Prime Steakhouse are: Garlic Bread, Homemade Pasta (Choice of Type & Sauce), Fried Calamari.
Does Supano’s Prime Steakhouse offer delivery in Baltimore?
Yes, Supano’s Prime Steakhouse offers delivery in Baltimore via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Supano’s Prime Steakhouse delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Supano’s Prime Steakhouse?
Delivery fees for Supano’s Prime Steakhouse vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Supano’s Prime Steakhouse with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Supano’s Prime Steakhouse?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Supano’s Prime Steakhouse, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Supano’s Prime Steakhouse?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Supano’s Prime Steakhouse.