Location and hours
|Sunday - Wednesday|
|11:30 AM - 9:30 PM|
|11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 9:30 PM|
- Picked for you
- Vijayawada Boneless Chicken BiryaniChicken marinated with yogurt, onions, spices, saffron, coriander, and ghee, cooked with long grain rice and served with raita (salan provided upon request).
- Plain DosaIndian style crepe.
- Masala DosaDosa stuffed with potato masala.
- Ghee RoastPlain dosa with ghee spread. Add potato masala for $1.
- Mysore Masala DosaDosa spread with special spicy paste and stuffed with potato masala.
- Tabla Special UthappamWith choice of three toppings.
- Paper Dosa - 70 mm DosaSuper Long Dosa
- Onion Masala Dosa
- Andhra Spicy Dosa
- Andhra Masala Dosa
- Spring Dosa(V)(J)A bounty of veggies on your dosa
- Rava DosaA crepe made with Semolina (cream of wheat) along with Rice flour and White flour batter and spices
- Mysore Sada Dosa
- Set Dosa
- Onion Rava Dosa
- Onion Rava Masala Dosa
- Podi Dosa
- Podi Masala Dosa
- Paneer Dosa
- Egg Dosa
- Chicken Dosa
- UthappamA traditional South Indian thick pancake made with fermented rice and lentil flour.
- Rava Masala Dosa
- Andhra Uthappam
- Hyderabadi Veg Dum BiryaniVegetable marinated with yogurt, onions, spices, saffron, coriander, and ghee, cooked with long grain rice and served with raita (salan provided upon request).
- Aavakai Veg BiryaniVegetable marinated with yogurt, onions, spices, saffron, coriander, and ghee, cooked with long grain rice and served with raita (salan provided upon request).
- Ulavacharu Vegetable BiryaniVegetable marinated with yogurt, onions, spices, saffron, coriander, and ghee, cooked with long grain rice and served with raita (salan provided upon request).
- Gongura Veg BiryaniChoice of vegetable, chicken, or goat marinated with yogurt, onions, spices, saffron, coriander, and ghee, cooked with long grain rice and served with raita (salan provided upon request).
- Vijayawada Boneless Chicken Biryani
- Hyderabadi Chicken Dum Biryani
- Ulavachuru Egg Biryani
- Ulavachuru Chicken Biryani
- Aavakai Chicken Biryani
- Gongura Chicken Biryani
- Lamb Biryani
- Fish Biryani
- Shrimp Biryani
- Paneer Biryani
- Egg Biryani
- Ulavacharu Goat Biryani
- Chaat Corner
- Aloo TikkiPotato fritters blended with Indian spices & deep fried.
- Aloo Tikki ChaatIndian spiced potato patties topped with garbanzo beans, tamarind chutney, roti crisps.
- SamosaTriangular pastry filled with spiced hash potatoes & green peas.
- Samosa Chaat
- Dahi VadaA deep fried vada made out of blended rice and white lentils and soaked in sweet tangy
- Pav BhajiPav (Indian Bun) served with spicy mashed veggies and topped with a dollop of butter.
- Onion Samosa - 6 pieces
- Clay Oven (Tandoor)
- Banjara ChickenBoneless chicken with spicy yogurt marinade and grilled in the oven.
- Chicken Tikka KababChicken breast marinated with spices and yogurt, grilled in clay oven.
- Lamb Seekh Kebab
- Paneer Tikka Kabab
- Gulab JamunFried dough balls soaked in sweet and sticky sugar syrup infused with rose water.
- Dessert of the Day
- Thumsup India Soda
- Mango Lassi
- Diet Coke
- Limca India Soda
- RaithaPriced by add-ons
- Mint ChutneyPriced by add-ons
- TamrindPriced by add-ons
- Indian Breads
- Plain Naan
- Butter Naan
- Garlic Naan
- Chili Garlic Naan
- Cheese Naan
- Cheese Garlic Naan
- Butter Roti
- Plain Roti
- Bullet Naan
- Bread Basket
- Coriander Naan
- Indo Chinese
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Veg Fried Rice
- Egg Fried Rice
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- Veg Noodles
- Chicken Noodles
- Egg Noodles
- Shrimp Noodles
- Chicken Nuggets with Fries
- French Fries
- Kids Cone DosaA traditional South Indian thin and crispy crepe made with rice and lentil batter
- Kids Cheese Dosa
- Kids Chocolate Dosa
- Kids Mini Dosa
- Kids Mini Puri
- Kids Mini Paneer Dosa
- Non-Veg A La Carte
- Butter ChickenBoneless chicken cooked in a tomato butter sauce.
- Andhra Chicken CurryChicken pieces cooked with tomatoes, onions, herbs and Andhra style spices.
- Chicken ChettinaduBoneless chicken pieces cooked with tomatoes, onions, herbs, and chettinad style spices.
- Kadai ChickenChicken cooked in and Indian brown sauce made with special Indian spices, onions, and bell peppers.
- Gongura Chicken CurryAndhra delicacy. Chicken cooked with Gongura leaves (red sorrel) and spices.
- Lamb CurrySoft, juicy lamb cooked in specially prepared light gravy.
- Goat CurryA traditional spiced Indian curry with tender pieces of goat.
- Fish MasalaPieces of Fish cooked with tomatoes, onions, herbs, and authentic spices.
- Shrimp MasalaShrimp cooked in Indian curry style.
- Egg Masala Curry
- Non-Veg Starter
- Chicken 65 DryMarinated boneless chicken fried and tossed in spices.
- Karavepaku ChickenChicken cooked in spices and curry leaves.
- Pepper Chicken - DryChunks of chicken cooked with crushed red pepper, corn flavored with tomato and onion sauce.
- Chili ChickenFried chicken sauteed with onions, bell peppers, and chilies, Indo-Chinese style.
- Goat Pepper FryGoat pieces cooked well with flavored Indian masala.
- Masala Grilled FishBasa fish filet marinated with authentic Indian spices and cooked on the grill.
- Chili FishFish spiced with green chili sauce and curry leaves.
- Apollo Fish**Spicy, Mild not possible** Marinated boneless fish stirred with special house made yogurt sauce.
- Chicken 65 Wet
- Karampodi ChickenChicken deep fried, sauteed to make it juicy and topped with andhra spicy powder
- Chicken Lollipops - 5 piecesFrenched chicken winglet marinated in spices and coated in zesty batter, deep fried.
- Lamb Roast Boneless
- Basmati Rice
- Jeera RiceBasmati rice with cumin seeds.
- Biryani Rice
- Curd Rice
- Sweet Veg Corn SoupSweet corn and veggies simmered and cooked together.
- Sweet Chicken Corn Soup
- Poori With Channa
- Sambar Idli (2)
- Idli - 3 pieces3 pieces - Steamed cakes made with rice and lentil batter served with sambhar and chutneys.
- Medu Vada - 3 pieces3 pieces Crispy fried donut made with lentil batter and mixed with spices.
- Idli Vada
- Sambar Vada (2)
- Poori with BhajiDeep-fried pooris made with whole wheat flour and served with spiced Potato Curry.
- Parota with Koorma
- Veg A La Carte
- Channa MasalaChickpeas cooked with cut onion, tomato, and green chili with ginger and garlic paste.
- Aloo Gobi MasalaPotato and cauliflower cooked in traditional spices.
- Navaratan KormaMixed vegetables cooked with special blend of spices.
- Paneer Makhani (Paneer Butter Masala)Paneer cooked in tomato, butter, and cream sauce.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaPaneer simmered in creamy and tangy Indian gravy.
- Kadai PaneerPaneer cooked in bell peppers, onion, tomato sauce.
- Palak PaneerPaneer cooked with spinach and Indian spices and herbs.
- Baingan Bhartha
- Bhindi Fry
- Bhindi Masala
- Veg Starter
- Gobi 65 (Dry)Starter snack of spicy fried cauliflower florets deep fried to perfection.
- Chili Baby CornBaby corn fried and tossed with sauteed green chilies and garlic.
- Gobi ManchurianStarter snack of spicy fried cauliflower florets deep fried to perfection.
- Baby Corn Manchurian
- Chilli Paneer
- Karivepaku Paneer
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo in San Mateo?
Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo is located at: 450 S Norfolk St , San Mateo
Is the menu for Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo menu?
The most ordered items from Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo are: Butter Naan,Garlic Naan,Chicken Tikka Masala.
Does Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo offer delivery in San Mateo?
Yes, Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo offers delivery in San Mateo via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo?
Delivery fees for Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Tabla Indian Restaurant - San Mateo.