Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|5:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|5:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|Friday - Saturday|
|5:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
- Vegetable Samosa$5.00Crispy crust stuffed with seasoned potatoes and peas.
- Meat Samosa$6.00Crispy crust stuffed with minced lamb and peas.
- Vegetable Pakora$6.00Assorted vegetable fritters.
- Mixed Appetizer Vegetarian Platter$10.00Vegetable pakora, samosa, cheese pakora, and aloo tikkie.
- Mixed Appetizer Meat Platter$11.00Chicken pakora, meat samosa, chicken tikka, and seekh kabab.
- Onion Bhaji$5.00Onion deep fried in chickpea batter.
- Dahi Bhalla$5.00Puffy lentil balls with yogurt and light spices.
- Aloo Tikki$4.00Potato patties dipped in a garbanzo bean batter.
- Cheese Pakora$10.00Homemade cheese with chickpea flour.
- Chicken Pakora$10.00Tender boneless chicken fritters.
- Chicken Sorba Soup$5.00Made with chicken, garlic, cinnamon, and Indian spices.
- Muligatawny Soup$5.00Traditional Indian soup made with lentils and vegetables.
- Coconut Soup$4.00Coconut, cream, and milk.
Entrees (Tandoori Specialities) (Tandoor Ka Khazana)
- Tandoori Chicken$19.00Chicken marinated in freshly ground spices and cooked in the tandoor. Served with basmati rice.
- Chicken Tikka$18.00Boneless chicken pieces marinated in yogurt, garlic, ginger, vinegar, and spices cooked over charcoal with green pepper and onions. Served with basmati rice.
- Tandoori Mixed Grill$22.00Tandoori chicken, seekh kabab, chicken tikka, and shrimp. Served with basmati rice.
- Chilli Paneer$20.00Chilli paneer is an Indo-Chinese dish where cubes of fried crispy paneer are tossed in spicy sauce, onion, and green bell pepper. Served with basmati rice.
- Tandoori Shrimp$25.00Jumbo shrimp marinated in spices and baked in the tandoor. Served with basmati rice.
- Chicken Seekh Kabab$18.00Minced chicken on skewers seasoned with herbs cooked in a clay oven. Served with basmati rice.
- Seekh Kabab$18.00Minced chicken seasoned with herbs and spices, cooked on skewers over charcoal. Served with basmati rice.
Chicken Specialties (Murg Ka Shaan)
Lamb Specialties (Gosht Ka Pakwan)
House Special Dinners
Rice Specialties (Chaul Ka Khazana)
Vegetarian (Sabzi Bazzar)
Traditional Sides (Sath Sath)
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Tandoor Indian Restaurant in Chapel Hill?
Tandoor Indian Restaurant is located at: 1301 E Franklin St # 100 , Chapel Hill
Is the menu for Tandoor Indian Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Tandoor Indian Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Tandoor Indian Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Tandoor Indian Restaurant are: Garlic Nan, Chicken Tikka Masala, Vegetable Samosa.
Does Tandoor Indian Restaurant offer delivery in Chapel Hill?
Yes, Tandoor Indian Restaurant offers delivery in Chapel Hill via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Tandoor Indian Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Tandoor Indian Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Tandoor Indian Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Tandoor Indian Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Tandoor Indian Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Tandoor Indian Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Tandoor Indian Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Tandoor Indian Restaurant.