Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|11:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
- Picked for you
- Rice and Biryani Specialties
- Kashmiri RiceAromatic basmati rice cooked with mixed fruit and saffron. Nuts optional.
- Shrimp BiryaniCombination of shrimp and aromatic basmati rice with tomatoes and onions.
- Lamb BiryaniBasmati rice with mildly spiced, tender leg of lamb.
- Chicken BiryaniAromatic basmati rice with mildly spiced chicken thigh meat.
- Vegetable BiryaniAromatic basmati rice with mixed vegetables, mildly spiced.
- Vegetarian Specialties
- Aloo Gobi MasalaCauliflower and potatoes, mildly spiced and delicately cooked, garnished with cilantro and tomatoes.
- Aloo PalakPotatoes cooked with spinach and cream.
- Shahi PaneerCubes of cheese cooked in our creamy sauce with nuts.
- Daal MakhniSplit lentil sauce cooked with spices and butter.
- Chana MasalaGarbanzo beans cooked with onions, tomatoes, and spices in a sauce garnished with cilantro.
- Mushroom MattarGarden mushrooms and green peas cooked with and spices in a creamy sauce.
- Malai KoftaCombination of mixed vegetable balls cooked in Indian herbs and spices in a creamy sauce.
- Navrattan Shahi KormaMixed vegetables with nuts in cream sauce.
- Eggplant BharthaEggplant baked in the tandoor mashed and sauteed with tomato, onions, and peas.
- Mattar PaneerCheese and tender peas cooked in mildly spiced sauce.
- Okra MasalaOkra, tomato, garlic, ginger, and fried onions with sauce.
- Paneer Tikka Masala
- Seafood Specialties
- Shrimp MasalaTender shrimp cooked with tomatoes and onions in a creamy sauce with nuts.
- Shrimp SaagGarden spinach and shrimp cooked with herbs and spices.
- Shrimp JalfraiziesPan roasted shrimp with onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, and spices in a sweet tomato sauce.
- Shrimp VindalooShrimp cooked in a tangy sauce with potatoes.
- Fish MasalaChunks of Alaskan Cod gently cooked in a rich, aromatic, and creamy sauce with ground nuts.
- Fish CurryChunks of Alaskan Cod cooked in a sauce with onions, tomatoes, and spices.
- Lamb Curry Specialties
- Lamb Goa CurryTender pieces of lamb simmered in a curry sauce with coconut milk and topped with shaved coconut.
- Lamb JalfraiziesBoneless pieces of lamb, pan roasted with onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, and spices in a savory sauce.
- Lamb Boti MasalaChunks of lamb marinated in yogurt and Indian spices, baked on skewers in the clay oven and finally cooked in a creamy seasoned sauce.
- Lamb KormaMarinated lamb pieces, spiced mildly and cooked with nuts and golden raisins in a cream sauce.
- Lamb Do PiazaLamb meat with browned onions spiced mildly and cooked in special gravy.
- Saag LambLamb pieces cooked in a thick, creamy spinach sauce.
- Lamb VindalooSpicy and hot lamb meat cooked in a special tomato sauce with potatoes.
- Lamb Rogan JoshChoice pieces of leg of lamb cooked in a tangy tomato and yogurt sauce.
- Lamb CurryTender cubes of lamb cooked with ground herbs and spices.
- Chicken Curry Specialties
- Chicken Goa CurryTender pieces of chicken simmered with shaved coconut and coconut milk in a spicy curry sauce.
- Chicken JalfraiziesJuicy boneless chicken, pan roasted with onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, and spices in a sweet tomato sauce.
- Chicken BhunalChicken pieces, sauteed onions, tomatoes, and bell peppers.
- Chicken KormaTender pieces of chicken spiced mildly, cooked with nuts and golden raisins in a creamy sauce.
- Chicken SaagChicken pieces cooked in thick, creamy spinach sauce.
- Chicken VindalooSpicy hot chicken with potatoes cooked in a special vindaloo sauce.
- Chicken CurryChicken cooked in a sauce of onions, tomatoes, garlic, and ginger.
- Tandoori Entrees
- Tandoori Mixed GrillSpiced combination of tandoori favorites including two pieces each of: Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Tikka, Sheesh Kabab, Lamb Boti Kabab, and Tandoori Shrimp.
- Chicken TikkaBoneless chicken breast marinated in yogurt and spices and roasted over charcoal in the tandoor.
- Sheesh KababMinced lamb meat blended with spices and herbs, cooked in the tandoor.
- Lamb Boti KababTender, juicy chunks of leg of lamb marinated in Indian spices, then slowly roasted in the tandoor to seal in flavor.
- Fish TandooriChunks of Alaskan Cod marinated in yogurt and spices, cooked in the tandoor.
- Tandoori ShrimpJuicy jumbo prawns dry rubbed in tandoori spices and cooked in the tandoor, before being cooked with a delicious tomato based sauce.
- Soup and Salad
- Indian Mix SaladLettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, and carrots served with raita on the side.
- Mulligatawny SoupMade with tomatoes, chicken, herbs, and mild spices.
- Daal SoupMixed lentils cooked with vegetables and Indian spices.
- Tandoori Bread
- Garlic NaanNaan garnished with chopped cilantro and garlic turmeric paste before being baked in the tandoor.
- Onion KulchaNaan bread stuffed with spiced onions and cilantro, baked in the tandoor.
- Paneer NaanLeavened bread stuffed with minced cheese and mild spices. Garnished with cilantro.
- Special NaanBread stuffed with chicken, raisins, pistachios, almonds, and some mild Indian spices.
- Spinach NaanNaan bread with chopped spinach folded into the dough.
- Keema NaanLeavened bread stuffed with spiced ground lamb and peas.
- RotiWhole wheat bread baked in the tandoor.
- ParanthaMulti layered whole wheat Indian bread baked in the tandoor.
- Aloo ParanthaParantha stuffed with mildly spiced potatoes and peas, baked in the tandoor.
- Gobi ParanthaParantha stuffed with cauliflower and baked in the tandoor.
- PureeTwo pieces of whole wheat bread, deep fried.
- NaanIndian style flatbread baked in our tandoori oven.
- Vegetable Samosas
- Basmati Rice
- PapadumSpiced wafers made of chickpea flour baked over an open flame. Four pieces per order.
- Samosa ChaatChoice of vegetable or meat samosas topped with yogurt, tomatoes, chickpeas, and cilantro. Served with a trio of chutneys on the side.
- Aloo Papry ChaatA cold appetizer with crunchy Indian crackers, chickpeas, potatoes, and tomatoes, topped with cilantro and served with a trio of chutneys.
- Paneer PakorasSlices of cheese dipped in chickpea batter and deep fried to perfection.
- Chicken PakorasTandoori marinated chicken breast, hand sliced and breaded in chickpea batter before being deep fried.
- Vegetable PakorasDeep fried vegetable fritters with a chickpea flour batter. Contains onions, spinach, ginger, potatoes, cauliflower, and coriander seed.
- Side Orders
- Indian Mixed Pickle
- RaitaYogurt with grated cucumber and spices.
- ChutneyChoose from Mint, Tamarind, Onion, Hot, or Mango chutney.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Taste Of India in Spokane?
Taste Of India is located at: 3110 N Division St , Spokane
Is the menu for Taste Of India available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Taste Of India online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Taste Of India menu?
The most ordered items from Taste Of India are: Garlic Naan, Chicken Tikka Masala, Naan.
Does Taste Of India offer delivery in Spokane?
Yes, Taste Of India offers delivery in Spokane via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Taste Of India delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Taste Of India?
Delivery fees for Taste Of India vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Taste Of India with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Taste Of India?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Taste Of India, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Taste Of India?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Taste Of India.