Location and hours
4270 St Michael Dr, Texarkana, TX 75503
|11:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
- Picked for you
- Chicken ChilliChicken chili is a sweet, spicy, slightly sour appetizer made with chicken, bell peppers, and garlic.
- Samosa ChatCrushed potato stuffed samosa, served over chana masala soup. Sprinkled with a series of spices, and onions.
- Gobi(Cauliflower) ManchurianCauliflower is coated in butter and deep fried until crisp. Tossed in sweet, sour and hot manchurian sauce.
- Mixed Vegetable PakoraIndian crisp fried snack made with gram flour, spices, chickpea flour, and carom seeds.
- Rice & Naan
- Jeera Rice (12 oz)Bowl of freshly steamed jeera rice consisting of rice and cumin seeds.
- Naan BreadOven baked flat bread, traditionally baked by slapping the bread dough.
- Stuffed Naan BreadNaan bread. Soft and fluffy cheese stuffed naan bread filled with cheesy mozzarella and chives.
- Indo-American Fusion
- Chicken Tikka Pizza(12 in.) 8 slices.
- Chicken Wings (7 pcs)Chicken wings 7 pieces, garlic Parmesan, buffalo, or vindaloo.
- Chicken Nudgets (7 pcs)Served with fries.
- Butterfly Shrimp (7 pcs)Served with fries.
- Fried Rice3 pieces of variants, chicken, veg, or shrimp.
- Achari Aloo BaiganPotatoes and baby eggplant are coated in a blend of aromatic spice and cooked until perfectly tender.
- Chana MasalaBased with green chilies, onion, garlic, fresh cilantro, a blend of spices, chickpeas, and tomatoes.
- Palak PannerPanner in a thick paste made from purred spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
- Yellow Dal TadkaCooked lentils which are lastly tempered with spices and herbs. Your choice of style.
- Panner Tikka MasalaMarinated paneer cheese served in a spiced gravy. It is a vegetarian alternative to chicken tikka masala.
- Bhindi MasalaStir fried okra stuffed with spice mix, gram masala and other locally available ground spices.
- Non Vegetarian
- Chicken Tikka MasalaChicken tikka masala is composed of chicken tikka, boneless chunks of chicken marinated in spices and yogurt roasted in an oven.
- Lamb BirayaniA rich and flavorful layered Indian dish. Long grained rice flavored with exotic spices, such as saffron is layered with lamb.
- Lamb CurrySavory spices like cumin, turmeric, and bay leaf give the curry deep, sweet spices are mixed into bring it all together. Your choice of protein.
- Chicken CurrySavory spices like cumin, turmeric, and bay leaf give the curry a deep, sweet spice pieces of boneless chicken are mixed.Spicy
- Chicken VindalooSpicy. Served with rice and naan.Spicy
- Chicken ChowmeinMade with tender noodles, fresh sauteed veggies, lean chicken, and a simple savory sauce.
- Shrimp CurryShrimp with a thick sauce of yellow hue. Turmeric, cumin, coriander, chili, onion, and garlic.
- Soft Drinks
- Hot Drinks
- Iced Tea