Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
Picked for you
- Palace Special
- Orange ChickenDeep-fried battered chicken, broccoli, onion and carrot; coated in a sweet garlic sauce.
- Spicy BasilSpicy
- Eggplant Delight
- Sweet and SourSweet and sour sauce with cucumber, tomato, bell pepper, carrot, onion, and pineapple.
- Emerald RamaStir fried spinach topped with peanut sauce.
- Garlic FavoriteStir-fried garlic sauce with green bean, carrot, and broccoli.
- Broccoli DelightStir-fried broccoli with light sauce. Topped with cashew nut.
- Cashew NutStir fried onion, carrot, bell pepper, mushroom, and topped with cashew nut.
- Bamboo LoverStir-fried bamboo with chili paste, bell pepper, zucchini, and basil.
- Tom Kha SoupCoconut milk soup with galangal, lemongrass, lime juice, onion and mushroom.
- Tom Yum SoupLemongrass soup containing a mixture of chili paste, lime juice, tomato, and straw mushroom.
- House SoupClear broth with mix vegetables. Topped with garlic, fresh green onion, and cilantro.
- Wonton SoupClear broth shrimp and pork wonton with lettuce, bean sprout and spinach. Topped with garlic and green onion.
- Fried Spring Rolls (4 pcs)
- Fresh Rolls (4 pcs.)
- Golden Shrimp (4 pcs.)
- Roti & Curry
- Chicken Wing (6)Deep fried chicken wing section. Served with sweet garlic sauce.
- Chicken Satay (4 pcs)Chicken marinated in a mixture of spices and coconut milk. Served with peanut sauce.
- Golden SquidsDeep fried squid rings and tentacles. Served with sweet and sour garlic sauce.
- Butterfly Prawns (7 pcs)Deep fried panko bread prawns served with plum sauce.
- Fried TofuDeep fried tofu. Served with plum sauce and ground peanuts.
- Pot Sticker (7 pcs)Chicken and vegetable dumplings served with special soy sauce.
- Crab Rangoon (6 pcs)Crab and cream cheese wrapped in wonton, deep fried and served with plum sauce.
- Combo PlatterChicken Satay(3), Butterfly Shrimp(3), Fried Spring Roll(3) and Pot Sticker(3).
- Avocado Curry
- Green Curry
- Massaman Curry
- Panang Curry
- Mango CurryRed curry paste with mango, bell pepper and basil.
- Red CurryRed curry paste with coconut milk, potato, onion, and peanut.
- Yellow CurryYellow curry paste with coconut milk, potato, and onion.
- Pineapple CurryA delicious mixture of curry paste, pineapple, bell pepper, and basil.
- Pumpkin CurryRed curry with coconut milk, pumpkin, bell pepper and basil.
Rice & Noodles
- Curry Fried Rice
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Crab Fried Rice
- Rama Noodles
- Chili Pepper Fried RiceFried rice with egg, broccoli, bell pepper and basil.
- Mango Fried RiceFried rice with choice of meat, curry powder, egg, onion and mango.
- Pad Kee Mao (Drunken Noodle)Pan fried wide rice noodles with choice of meat, egg, bamboo strips, onion, bell pepper, carrot, tomato, and basil.
- Bangkok Noodle (Pan fried noodle)Stir-fried wide rice noodle, egg, lettuce, spinach with homemade sauce.
- Noodle SoupHot broth soup steam noodle bean sprout, lettuce, spinach with choice of meat and noodles.
- Thai Ice Tea With Ice
- Thai Ice Coffee With Ice
- Thai Ice Tea No Ice
- Thai Ice Coffee No Ice
- Peanut Sauce
- Cucumber Salad
- Steam Noodles
- Mango SaladFresh mango tossed with lime juice, chili paste, ground chicken, red and green onion and ground peanut.
- LarbGround meat mixed with lime juice, a touch of ground roasted rice, red and green onion. Served with lettuce and sticky rice.
- Yum NeuaBeef tossed in a special lime juice, chili paste on a bed of salad
- Waterfall SaladAny meats mixed with lime juice, a touch of ground roasted rice, red and green onion. Served with lettuce and sticky rice.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Thai Chef in Bellevue?
Thai Chef is located at: 1645 140th Ave NE B-9, Bellevue
Is the menu for Thai Chef available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Thai Chef online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Thai Chef menu?
The most ordered items from Thai Chef are: Pad Thai (Orange Sauce), Pad See Ew, Thai Chef Crispy Garlic Chicken.
Does Thai Chef offer delivery in Bellevue?
Yes, Thai Chef offers delivery in Bellevue via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Thai Chef delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Thai Chef?
Delivery fees for Thai Chef vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Thai Chef with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Thai Chef?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Thai Chef, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Thai Chef?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Thai Chef.