Location and hours
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|12:00 PM - 7:30 PM|
- Picked for you
- Pad Se Eiw
- Clear Noodles Pad Woon SenClear bean thread noodles stir fried with egg, bean sprouts and green onions.
- Fresh Salad Rolls
- Spring Rolls
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls
- Veggie Platter
- Chicken Satay
- Thai Fish Cakes
- Vegetarian Salad rolls with TofuRice noodles, bean sprouts, carrots, and cilantro wrapped in rice paper; served with Thai plum sauce.
- Sleeping PrawnsSpring roll flour wrapped tiger prawns, deep-fried served with Thai sweet dipping sauce. 6 pieces.
- Crispy Wontons10 pieces. Pork filled wontons deep fried served with Thai sweet and sour sauce.
- Butterfly PrawnsTiger prawns and broccoli, cauliflower dipped in tempura batter, deep fried, served with Thai sweet and sour sauce. 6 pieces
- Appetizer AssortmentButterfly prawns, crispy wontons and veggie spring rolls.
- Heavenly WingsChicken wings stuffed with noodles and veggies deep fried, served with Thai sweet and sour sauce. 2 pieces.
- Poh TakLemongrass soup with shrimp, squid, clams, scallops, dungeness crab claw, white Basa fish, mushrooms, onions, and kaffir leaves, garnished with fresh cilantro. Same broth as tom yum soup.
- Tom YumLemongrass soup with mushrooms, onions, lime juice, and kaffir leaves, garnished with fresh cilantro.
(not coconut soup)
- Savory Beef SoupTender slices of beef, bean sprouts, tomatoes, and celery stewed in a savory beef broth.
- Keng Cheut 24 0zchicken, veggies and glass noodles in light clear broth.
- Keng Cheut Vegetarian 24 ozVeggies ( including broccoli, bamboo, mushroom, cabbage, baby corn) and glass noodles in light clear broth.
- Papaya SaladShredded green papaya tossed with tomatoes and Thai chilis blended in lime and Thai garlic sauce.
- Tossed SaladTossed greens with chicken breast, cucumbers, carrots, and tomatoes topped with creamy homemade dressing.
- Vegetarian Tossed SaladTossed greens, cucumbers, carrots, and tomatoes topped with creamy homemade dressing.
- Yum SaladLettuce tossed with lime juice, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and Thai seasonings.
- Laap SaladMixed with fresh mints, green onions, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Chicken Satay SaladVermicelli noodles, cucumbers, tomatoes, bean sprouts, and chicken satay skewers served with a side of sweet and tangy dressing.
- Thai Fresh Fried RiceServed with egg, carrots, onions, and peas.
- Pineapple Combination Fried RiceServed with egg, sweet basil, peas, carrots, and onions. comes with pork, shrimp and chicken combo or you may select one meat of your choice
- Yellow Curry Fried RiceServed with egg, baby corn, basil, broccoli, onions, and yellow curry powder.
- Sweet Basil Fried RiceServed with egg, sweet basil, peas, carrots, and onions.
- Dungeness Crab Fried RiceServed with egg, dungeness crab, carrots, white onions, and peas.
- Steamed Jasmine Rice
- Jasmine Brown Rice 16 oz
- Clear Noodles Pad Woon Sen
- Pad Se EiwGarlic, egg and wide rice noodles stir fried with broccoli in dark soy sauce seasoning.
- Egg Noodle Rad NaCabbage, cauliflower, carrots, broccoli, onions, baby corn, and bamboo stir fried in Thai gravy sauce topped over egg noodles.
- Rad NaWide rice noodles stir fried with egg and Thai broccoli in Thai gravy sauce.
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Red Curry
- Pineapple CurryPineapple tidbits, bell peppers and sweet basil stewed in red curry paste.
- Paneng CurryGreen beans, bell peppers, eggplant, and carrots stewed in paneng curry paste.
- Red CurryPotatoes and carrots stewed in red curry paste.
- Yellow CurryBasil, potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, and onions stewed in yellow curry paste.
- Bamboo Shoot Red CurryBasil, bamboo shoots, bell peppers, and kaffir (lime) leaves stewed in red curry paste.
- Bamboo Shoot Green CurryBasil, bamboo shoots, peas, and kaffir (lime) leaves stewed in green curry paste.
- Green Beans
- Lemongrass Chicken
- Sizzling Seafood Sensation
- Crisp Whole Fish
- Hor Mok TalayAssorted seafood stir fried with onions, ginger, chili paste, and coconut milk.
- Sweet Snow PeasStir fried with cashews, carrots and onions in Thai garlic sauce.
- Broccoli & Oyster SauceFresh broccoli sauteed in sweet Thai oyster sauce.
- Honey CitrisBell peppers, carrots, onions, and pineapple mixed in homemade Thai honey citrus sauce.
- Mixed VegetablesCabbage, cauliflower, carrots, broccoli, onions, baby corn, and bamboo stir fried in light soy sauce.
- Cashew NutsRoasted cashews sauteed with broccoli, carrot and green and white onions.
- Black Pepper & GarlicFresh mushrooms and garlic stir fried in dark soy sauce with a side of tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Sweet & SourBell peppers, carrots, onions, and pineapple mixed in homemade Thai sweet and sour sauce.
- Grilled ChickenHalf chicken marinated in Thai seasonings, boiled, grilled, and served with Thai sweet and sour sauce.
- Sizzling Sesame Frank steakGrilled beef in sesame seasoning served with a side of Thai sweet and sour sauce.
- GingerStrips of ginger stir fried with black mushrooms and onions.
- Sweet BasilSweet basil stir fried with mushrooms, bell peppers and onions.
- Peanut Sauce PleasureAssorted vegetables topped with homemade Thai peanut sauce with your choice of rice noodles or steamed jasmine rice.
- Chili EggplantFresh eggplant, carrots, bell peppers, onions and basil leaves sautéed in chili paste.
- Mango MadnessFresh mangos stir fried with ginger, baby corn, snow peas, bell peppers and green onions in Thai garlic sauce.
- Rock & Roll ClamsManila clams stir fried in sesame oil with green onions and ginger sweet chili paste.
- Sizzling Garlic PrawnsJumbo tiger prawns stir fried in black pepper and Thai garlic sauce with mushrooms and cucumbers.
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Thai Ice Green TeaOur delicious Thai ice green tea
- Coca Cola
- Purple RiceEgg custard topped over sweet sticky purple coconut rice.
- Fried Bananas with Ice Cream
- Coconut Ice Cream
- Mango Ice Cream
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Thai Fresh in Portland?
Thai Fresh is located at: 8409 SE Division St , Portland
Is the menu for Thai Fresh available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Thai Fresh online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Thai Fresh menu?
The most ordered items from Thai Fresh are: Signature Pad Thai, Pad Se Eiw, Drunken Noodles Pad Kee Mao.
Does Thai Fresh offer delivery in Portland?
Yes, Thai Fresh offers delivery in Portland via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Thai Fresh delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Thai Fresh?
Delivery fees for Thai Fresh vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Thai Fresh with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Thai Fresh?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Thai Fresh, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Thai Fresh?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Thai Fresh.