Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 9:15 PM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 9:15 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 10:15 PM|
- Picked for you
- 23.Pad ThaiStir fried Thai noodles with chicken or shrimp, egg, bean sprouts, dry tofu, and topped with ground peanuts. Hot and spicy.
- 25A.Pad Ki MaoDrunken noodle. Spicy stir fry broad noodle with basil, onion and bell peppers choice of chicken and beef or tofu. Hot and spicy.
- 4.Po Pia (spring rolls)Spring rolls, bamboo shoots, cabbage, carrot, and bean threads with Thai sweet and sour sauce.
- 5a. Curry Samosa (6 pcs)Deep-fried samosa filled with potato, onion, carrot, mushroom, and curry powder.
- 6. Fried Mini Spring Roll (8 pcs)
- 8. Indian Pancake
- 9. Fried CalamariFried calamari. Deep-fried breaded calamari and Thai style.
- 10. Vegetable DumplingsVegetable dumplings. Steamed or pan-fried vegetable dumplings served with basil garlic dipping sauce.
- 14. Shrimp Noodles (4 pcs)Deep-fried shrimp wrapped in noodles.
- 11. Steamed Chicken Dumplings
- 13. Steamed Shrimp DumplingSteamed shrimp dumplings with garlic ginger sauce.
- 1. Tom Yum Koong(thai spicy sour soup)Thai spicy and sour soup with shrimp, lemongrass, mushroom, pepper, and lime juice. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 2. Tom Kah Kai(thai coconut mike soup)Spicy Thai coconut milk soup with chicken, mushroom, lime juice, and galangal. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 3 . Poh Taek(seafood soup)Seafood soup with shrimp, calamari, and glass noodles.
- 16. Green saladGreen salad. Mixed green salad with peanut sauce dressing.
- 17. Cucumber SaladCucumber salad mixed with tomatoes and topped with ground peanuts.
- 18. Calameri SaladThai calamari salad mixed with mint, basil, lemongrass, tomatoes, onion, and chili. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 20. Steak SaladSteak Salad. Grilled sliced steak with onion, tomatoes, cucumber, lime juice, and mint. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 21. Shrimp SaladShrimp salad. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 43. Mango ChickenMango, red onions, pepper, sweet pea pod, chicken, and sweet and sour.
- 44. Pineapple Crispy ChickenDeep-fried chicken sliced and pineapple in sweet and sour sauce.
- 45. Garlic ChickenChicken stir fried with shiitake mushroom, scallion, and bamboo shoots.
- 46. Spicy Basil ChickenSpicy basil chicken with pepper, onion, and chili paste. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 47. Chicken StringChicken stir-fried with string bean, basil, chili paste, and soy bean. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 49. Chinese BroccoliSauteed chicken with Chinese broccoli and bay corn.
- 50. Ginger ChickenChicken stir fried with young ginger, black fungus, scallion soya bean, and oyster sauce.
- 51. Cashew ChickenCashew chicken with mushroom, bell peppers, bamboo shoot, and dry hot pepper. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 53.Black Beans BeefSauteed sliced beef with mushrooms, scallion, and ginger with black beans over a bed of spinach.
- 54. Lemongrass Pork ChopGrilled thin slices of pork chop marinated with lemongrass, galangai, garlic, and lime juice.
- 55. SteakGrilled marinated steak topped with sauteed onion, pepper corns, scallions, and lime sauce. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 58. Ginger SalmonSteamed chunks of salmon with onion, scallions, and ginger sauce.
- 59. Black Bean SalmonSteamed chunks of salmon with onion, scallions, and black bean sauce.
- 61. Thai Garlic ShrimpGarlic shrimp with shitake mushroom, scallions, and bamboo shoots.
- 62. Lemongrass ShrimpLemongrass shrimp stir-fried with pepper, bamboo shoots, basil, and chili paste. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 63. Shrimp and CalamariShrimp and calamari stir fried with onion, mint, chili, and black beans. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 65. Spicy Basil DuckBoneless roasted duck with pepper, onion, basil, and chili sauce. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 66. Ginger DuckBoneless roasted duck with ginger, black fungus, scallion, and oyster sauce.
- 68. Panang Curry DuckBoneless roasted duck in panang curry. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- Noodles and Fried Rice
- 23.Pad ThaiSpicy
- 24.Kwyatio Pad GaiFresh noodles stir fried with chicken, vegetable, and lime leaf. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 25A.Pad Ki MaoDrunken noodle. Spicy stir fry broad noodle with basil, onion and bell peppers choice of chicken and beef or tofu. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 26.Lar NardStir fried broad rice noodles topped with chicken or beef and Chinese broccoli in a brown bean oyster gravy.
- 27.Bamee SiamCrispy pan fried egg noodles topped with shrimp, calamari, chicken, and vegetables in garlic oyster sauce.Spicy
- 28.Mee Ga ThiSpicy stir fried coconut noodles with chicken, baby shrimp, pepper, mushroom, bean sprouts, and basil. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 29.Pad WoosonStir fried clear noodles with shrimp, shiitake mushrooms, tomatoes, and vegetables.Spicy
- 31.Mint Fried RiceServed with chili garlic, onion, and fresh mint (chicken or beef). Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 32.Pineapple Shrimp Fried RiceCoconut fried rice with shrimp topped with ground peanut and fried onions.
- 33.Pad Ruom MittHouse special stir fried mixed vegetables and tofu with basil and chili paste. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 35. EggplantEggplant stir-fried in sweet chili sauce, and line leaves. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 36. String BeansString beans stir-fried with dry tofu, scallion, garlic, and soybean.
- 38.Gaeng Keo Wahn Plak CurryMixed vegetables with green curry in coconut milk. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 39.Gaeng Keo Wahn CurryGreen curry with chicken or beef, eggplant, basil, and coconut. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 40.Gaeng Panang CurryPanang curry with chicken or beef with basil, coriander, peppers, and coconut milk. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 41.Gaeng Masman CurryMasman curry with coconut milk, onions, potatoes, and peanuts. Chicken or beef. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- 42. Pineapple Curry ShrimpPineapple curry shrimp. Panang curry shrimp with string beans, pepper, bamboo shoots, basil, and pineapple. Hot and spicy.Spicy
- Side Order
- Brown Rice
- Jasmine Rice
- Coconut Rice
- Lunch Special Noodle and Fried Rice
- L7.Pineapple Coconut Fried Rice-Lunch SpecialCoconut fried rice with chicken topped with ground peanuts and fried onions.
- D3. Thai Coconut Cake (3 pieces)
- D4. Pumpkin Custard
- D5. Kao Niew Ma MuangFresh mango with sweet sticky rice topped with coconut milk.
- Thai Iced Tea
- Seltzer Soda Water12 oz.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Thai Green Leaf in East Northport?
Thai Green Leaf is located at: 1969 Jericho Tpke , East Northport
Is the menu for Thai Green Leaf available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Thai Green Leaf online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Thai Green Leaf menu?
The most ordered items from Thai Green Leaf are: 12. Satay, L1.Pad Thai -Lunch Special, 25.Pad See Eaw.
Does Thai Green Leaf offer delivery in East Northport?
Yes, Thai Green Leaf offers delivery in East Northport via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Thai Green Leaf delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Thai Green Leaf?
Delivery fees for Thai Green Leaf vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Thai Green Leaf with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Thai Green Leaf?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Thai Green Leaf, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Thai Green Leaf?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Thai Green Leaf.