Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Wednesday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
Picked for you
- Crab Fried RiceThai jasmine rice stir fried with egg and onion in light sauce. Topped with crab and cilantro.
- Thai Thai Fried RiceStir fried jasmine rice with egg, onion, Chinese broccoli, and tomato.
- Pineapple Fried RiceStir fried jasmine rice with yellow curry powder, pineapple, carrot, onion, raisin, cashew, and egg.
Thai Thai House's Special
- Angry Seafood
- Crispy Basil Chicken
- Fish on FireGrilled salmon with spicy creamy coconut sauce, bell pepper, and kaffir lime leaf.
- Duck CurryRoasted boneless duck sauteed in red curry sauce with pineapple, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper, and sweet Thai basil.
- Panang CurrySmooth and creamy curry sauce with slow cooked beef, coconut milk, and bell pepper. Topped with lime leaf.
- Massaman CurryMassaman curry sauce with slow cooked chicken, coconut milk, potatoes, onion, and peanut.
- Red CurryRed curry sauce with coconut milk, bamboo shoot, bell pepper, and sweet Thai basil.
- Green CurryGreen curry sauce with coconut milk, Thai eggplant, green beans, bell pepper, and sweet Thai basil.
- Yellow CurryYellow curry sauce with coconut milk, potato, and onion.
- Steamed NoodlesYour choice of preparation.
- Steamed Vegetables
- Peanut Sauce
- Cucumber Salad
- Jasmine Rice
- Brown Rice
- Sticky Rice
- Thai Chicken SatayFour pieces. Grilled chicken tenders marinated in herbs with curry powder and coconut milk. Served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
- Chicken WingsEight pieces. Deep fried chicken wings marinated in a mixture of garlic pepper and Thai spices. Served with Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Coconut PrawnsSix pieces. Thai prawns fried in a light coconut and breading mixture. Served with plum sauce.
- Fried TofuTwelve pieces. Crispy fried bean cake. Served with sweet chili sauce and ground peanuts.
- Spring RollFour pieces. A mixture of vegetables wrapped and lightly fried. Served with plum sauce.
- Tod Mun PlaFive pieces of fish cake. Deep fried fish cake blended with red chili curry, fresh green beans, kaffir lime leaf, and spices. Served with cucumber salad.
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Iced Green Tea
- Black Sticky Rice Pudding
- Pad KrapowPrepared with basil, or Moo Krob. Traditional Thai stirfry, prepared with garlic, chili, green beans, onions, bell peppers, thai holy basil, and your choice of meat.
- Pad Kana Moo KrobHomemade crispy pork belly or your. choice of meat, stir fried with Chinese broccoli, and homemade sauce.
- Broccoli Oyster SauceStir-fried broccoli with your choice of meat.
- Pad KhingFried fish or your choice of protein, stir-fried fresh shredded ginger, mushrooms, celery, onions, bell peppers, in a yellow bean sauce.
- Thai Chicken CashewStir-fried chicken with roasted cashew nuts, mushrooms, carrots, onions, green onion, bell peppers, fried chili and mild chili sauce.
- Garlic EntreeHomemade stir-fried garlic sauce, black peppers, and steamed vegetables.
- Garden LoverStir-fried assorted vegetables, with light soy sauce.
- Swimming RamaSauteed on a bed of cooked spinach, and topped with homemade peanut sauce.
- Sweet and SourStir-fried cucumber, cherry tomatoes, onions, pineapple, bell peppers, and served in a special sweet and sour sauce.
- Tom YumThailand's most famous hot and sour soup. Prepared with mushrooms, onions, cherry tomatoes, lemongrass, lime leaf, galanga and chili paste.
- Tom KhaThai coconut soup with musrhooms, red onions, lime leaf, lemongrass, galanga, lime juice, and topped with cilantro.
- Wonton SoupDelicate thin wontons stuffed with marinated ground chicken and shrimp. Served in a clear broth with spinach and topped with crispy fried garlic and cilantro.
- LarbClassic Thai salad tossed with red onions, scallions, cilantro, mint, toasted rice, and spicy lime dressing.
- Yum Woon SenPopular thai glass noodles salad, tossed with prawns, ground chicken or pork, cherry tomato, red onions, cilantro, green onions, and flavored with spicy lime dressing.
- Yum Neau or Yum GaiBeef tenderloin or sliced chicken, with spicy lime dressing, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and cilantro. Served on a mixed salad.
- Papaya SaladTraditional Thai salad with shredded green papaya, carrots, green beans, cherry tomatoes, shrimp, and thai chili. Topped with peanut and garlic lime dressing.
- Rahd Nah MooFlavorful bean gravy pork, over pan-fried wide rice noodles with egg, pork and Chinese broccoli.
- Rama NoodleWide rice noodles stir-fried in a sweet soy sauce, with egg, spinach and topped with homemade peanut sauce.
- Pad Woon SenStir-fried glass noodles, with sweet soy sauce, egg, cherry tomatoes, celery, cabbage, carrot, onion and green onions.
- Tom Yum NoodlesSpicy, sweet and sour thin rice noodles soup. Prepared with minced chicken or pork, prawns, fish ball, Chinese broccoli, bean sprouts, ground peanuts, and topped with crispy wontons.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Thai Thai Kitchen in Seattle?
Thai Thai Kitchen is located at: 9525 Aurora Ave N , Seattle
Is the menu for Thai Thai Kitchen available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Thai Thai Kitchen online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Thai Thai Kitchen menu?
The most ordered items from Thai Thai Kitchen are: Pad Thai, Pad Kee Mao, Pad See Lew.
Does Thai Thai Kitchen offer delivery in Seattle?
Yes, Thai Thai Kitchen offers delivery in Seattle via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Thai Thai Kitchen delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Thai Thai Kitchen?
Delivery fees for Thai Thai Kitchen vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Thai Thai Kitchen with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Thai Thai Kitchen?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Thai Thai Kitchen, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Thai Thai Kitchen?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Thai Thai Kitchen.