Location and hours
170 W Mcmillan St, Cincinnati, OH 45219
|10:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
Northern Indian Appetizers
- Vegetarian Mixed PlatterA sampling of vegetarian appetizers. Veggie pakora, veggie samosa, paneer pakora, and Aloo Tikki Vegetarian.
- Veggie SamosaTwo flaky pastry puffs stuffed with seasoned potatoes, garlic ginger, and cilantro served with chutney.
- Naan NachosFreshly made, crispy naan wedges topped with diced tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, house-made Ewalk sauce, and your choose your protein.
- Samosa2 Deep-fried crispy pastries with your choice of savory filling. Served with chutney.
- Chana Ki ChatA tasty tangy snack made from chickpeas chole with the unique spice blend, onion, tomatoes, and lemon.
- Samosa ChatTwo tangy samosas served on a bed of chickpeas with dollops of yogurt and chutney.
- Vegetable PakoraA crispy fried snack made with gram flour, spices, onion, cauliflower, and bell pepper.
- Mixed PlatterA sampling of appetizers including chicken pakora, paneer pakora, veggie samosa, and beef samosa.
- Aloo TikkiSmall fried cutlet made out of boiled potato, peas, and various curry spices.
- Chicken TikkaCubed pieces of boneless chicken marinated with yogurt and spices roasted in tandoori oven.
- Fried MushroomsWhite mushrooms coated in a light, crispy, seasoned batter, deep-fried to golden.
- Chicken SamosaTwo flaky pastry puffs stuffed with mildly spiced chicken, garlic ginger, cilantro, and served with chutney.
- Keema (Beef) SamosaTwo flaky pastry puffs stuffed with mildly spiced beef, garlic ginger, and cilantro served with chutney.
- Ayib BegomenFresh made Ethiopian cottage cheese, purified butter, collard greens, and berbere on injera.
- Vegetable Sambusa2 deep fried crispy pastries filled with mildly spiced lentil and jalapeno pepper. Vegetarian Vegan.
- Mushroom Inguday TibsMushrooms marinated and sauteed with onions, bell pepper, and garlic.
- KategnaEthiopian bread filled with butter and chili.
- Sega SambussaTwo mildly spiced triangular beef pastries flavored with cumin, garlic, onion, and nutmeg.
Modern Indian Chef Creations
- Housemade Paneer Cheese Naan PizzaTopped with tomatoes and masala sauce.
- Chicken SoupSlow roasted chicken breast with diced tomatoes, bell peppers, and a drizzle of Ewalk sauce. Garnished with rosemary.
Steamed Rice - Biryani
Chicken Specialties (Doro)
Ethiopian Combo Plate Sampler
Ethiopean Vegetarian and Vegan
Tandoori Clay Oven Specialties
House Specialties | Indian Breads