Location and hours
612 22nd St S, Birmingham, AL 35233
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
Picked for you
- Shrimp Gulf
- Red Gulf Snapper
- Grilled Chicken Over PastaDusted with cajun spice and served over fettuccine noodles. Topped with lemon butter, marinara, or alfredo sauce.
- Maryland Crab Cake Grilled(1) grilled fresh gulf lump crabmeat.
- Grilled Fish Over Pasta
- Fried Green TomatoesCornmeal battered with light cajun spice. With our ranch dressing.
- Charbroiled Oysters DinoGreek-style baked oysters - my son's recipe! Fresh gulf oysters on the half-shell topped with a blend of garlic, roasted red pepper, parmesan cheese, and herbed panko bread crumbs drizzled with our extra virgin olive oil.Popular
- Maryland Crab Cake Grilled(1) grilled fresh gulf lump crabmeat.Popular
- Fried Calamari
- Bam Bam ShrimpFried crispy popcorn shrimp with a sweet and spicy Caribbean sauce.
- Buffalo ShrimpPopcorn shrimp tossed in our buffalo-style hot sauce.
- Bam Bam GrouperFried crispy grouper pieces with a sweet and spicy Caribbean sauce.
- Chargrilled OctopusGreek-style, grilled, and drizzled. Served with our house Greek vinaigrette.
- French Mussels (24)Steamed and served in a broth of white wine and fresh herbs.
- Smoked Salmon SpreadFresh salmon fillets, smoked in-house, with cream cheese, minced red onion, celery, garden-fresh herbs, and select spices. Served with crisp pita chips.
- Chicken WingsBuffalo-style fried and tossed in our buffalo-style hot sauce. Served with ranch dressing.
- Boiled Shrimp (1/2 lb)Large shell-on, hot or cold.
Soups, Stews and Salads
- Traditional Greek SaladCrisp romaine and iceberg lettuce, juicy tomatoes, Salonika peppers, and greek olives with feta cheese and our famous dressing.Popular
- New England Clam ChowderRich and creamy.
- Grilled Chicken SaladServed with a baked potato.
Fresh Fish ( Fried or Grilled)
Shellfish (Fried or Grilled)
Pasta and Rice Dishes
Po Boys and Sandwiches