Location and hours
2223 N West Shore Blvd, B212, Tampa, FL 33607
|11:00 AM - 7:45 PM||Menu|
|3:00 AM - 3:01 AM||Extras|
|Monday - Saturday|
- Fried Pickles$9.50Creamy dill dressing.
- Belhaven Beer Cheese$12.00Sharp cheddar, Belhaven Scottish Ale, warm pretzels, fresh veggies.Popular
- Cheese "Bollocks"$10.00Breaded mozzarella & provolone, marinara....never mind the bollocks.
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread$9.00
- The American Sliders$13.00All-beef, lettuce, house-made tartar, pickle, brioche bun.
- Beer-Battered Fish Sliders$13.00Haddock, lettuce, house-made tartar, pickle, brioche bun.
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders$13.00Buttermilk fried chicken, buffalo, bleu cheese, pickle, brioche bun.
- Traditional Chicken Wings$15.50
- Boneless Chicken Wings$12.50
- Pub Classic Burger$14.008oz. Beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, brioche bun.
- Young's BBQ Burger$16.508oz. beef, Young's Double Chocolate Stout BBQ sauce, Guinness onions, maple peppered bacon, brioche bun.
- The Belhaven Burger$16.508oz. beef, Belhaven beer cheese, crispy fried onions, brioche bun.
- Welsh Dip Pub Pretzel Sandwich$17.50Sliced prime rib, green peppers, onions, melted mozzarella, and provolone cheeses. Served with au jus and choice of side.Popular
- Pub Fish$14.50Our award-winning haddock served beer-battered, sauteed or broiled, lettuce, tomato, onion, house-made tartar sauce, on marbled rye.
- Hot Ham and Swiss Sandwich$14.50Pretzel bun, guinness onions, and Pub mustard. Served with your choice of side.
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich$14.00Buttermilk fried chicken, maple pepper bacon, swiss, lettuce, tomato, spicy dill, ciabatta roll.
- Corned Beef Reuben Sandwich$16.00Corned beef, sauerkraut, Thousand Island, and Swiss cheese on marble rye. Served with your choice of side.
- The Cotswold$14.50Marinated grilled chicken breast, balsamic red peppers, swiss, maple pepper bacon, basil pesto mayo, ciabatta roll.
- Best Fish & Chips in the U.S.$20.50Our award-winning, beer-battered Haddock, house-made tartar sauce, and creamy cole slaw.
- Wee Fish & Chips$16.50Our award-winning, beer-battered haddock, tartar sauce, and creamy coleslaw.