Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 1:15 AM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 1:15 AM|
- Chicken Skewers$14.00Chicken breast on bamboo skewers marinated in herbs and spices, served hot, with a side of peanut sauce and cucumber salad.#2 most liked
- Crab Rangoon$14.00Inspired by Chinese deep fried wonton and egg wrapper, stuffed with real crab meat, cream cheese, and onion. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Create Your Own Platter$20.00With dipping sauce.
- Fresh Summer Rolls$11.00A mixture of vegetables wrapped in rice paper. Served cold with house made curry peanut sauce.
- Vegetarian Spring Rolls$13.00Glass noodles, cabbage, carrot, corn, and onions. Deep fried and served with house sweet and sour sauce.
- Chicken Potstickers$14.00Juicy chicken dumpling flavored lightly and wrapped in wheat flour paper crisply fried. Served with house worchester soy sauce and topped with sesame seed.
- Fried Chicken Wings$14.00
- Bangkok Chicken Rolls$13.00Meaty chicken rolls with onion, pea, and carrot. Crisply fried and served with sweet savory plum sauce.
- Veggie Curry Puffs$14.00Handmade traditional Thai snack, potato, carrot, and onions with curry paste flavor filling. Served with a side of cucumber salad.
- Deep-Fried Tofu$13.00Soft tofu with crispy texture and crisply fried fresh tofu. Served with sweet and sour sauce. Topped with chopped peanut.
- Deep Fried Calamari$16.00Freshly cut calamari, lightly battered in flour, and crisply fried. Perfectly paired with sweet and sour sauce and topped with ground peanuts.
- Sweet Potato Fries$13.00Sweet potato battered with coconut and sesame seed crisply fried. Served with sweet and sour sauce and topped with chopped peanut.
- Deep Fried Fishcakes$14.006 pieces of fishcakes
- Coconut Milk Soup$11.00Mild coconut milk, mushrooms, touch of lime, lemongrass, galangal, cilantro, and green onions with a touch of chili oil.
- Hot and Sour Soup$10.00Thai style hot and sour soup with mushrooms, lemongrass, herbs, cilantro, and green onion.
- Wonton Soup$14.00Glass noodle, Napa cabbage, ground pork, fish ball, spinach, bean sprouts, and onion in house vegetarian broth.
- Fresh Papaya Salad$13.00Fresh and crisp raw papaya, hand chopped and shredded, mixed with carrot, green beans, tomato, peanuts in unique chili, and lime dressing.
- Larb Salad$15.00Choice of meat mixed with onion, cilantro, and lettuce mixed in special larb sauce. Served with a hint of rice powder and galangal.
- Spicy Mint Beef Salad$14.00Thinly sliced beef smoked to perfection mixed in special rice powder and nam tok sauce, with onion, cilantro, and carrot. Served on a bed of lettuce.
- Lemongrass Chicken Salad$15.00Chicken breast cooked and mixed with our special lemongrass dressing, fresh onion, roma tomato, and fresh cucumber. Served on a bed of lettuce.
Noodles and Rice
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Tuk Tuk Thai in Berkeley?
Tuk Tuk Thai is located at: 2468 Shattuck Ave , Berkeley
Is the menu for Tuk Tuk Thai available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Tuk Tuk Thai online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Tuk Tuk Thai menu?
The most ordered items from Tuk Tuk Thai are: Pad Thai, Pad See-Ew, Jasmine Rice.
Does Tuk Tuk Thai offer delivery in Berkeley?
Yes, Tuk Tuk Thai offers delivery in Berkeley via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Tuk Tuk Thai delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Tuk Tuk Thai?
Delivery fees for Tuk Tuk Thai vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Tuk Tuk Thai with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Tuk Tuk Thai?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Tuk Tuk Thai, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Tuk Tuk Thai?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Tuk Tuk Thai.