Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Monday - Tuesday|
|Wednesday - Thursday|
|11:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
Greek Appetizers (Mezethakia)
- Whole Roasted Garlic Spread$8.95Served with toasted homemade bread drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
- House Favorite$3.95Whole roasted garlic drizzled extra virgin olive oil imported from Greece on a plate with oregano and spices and freshly baked bread for dipping.
- Avgolemono Soup$3.50Our own Greek chicken and orzo with a hint of lemon (yiayia’s recipe).
- Village Greek Salad (Horiatiki Salata)$9.95Tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, scallions, red cabbage, parsley, Greek olives, carrots, and feta tossed in our own house dressing.
- Pita Bread$1.25
- Andoniki's Favourite$9.95Fresh sliced tomatoes, feta, kalamata olives, and our fresh baked bread.
- Saganaki$8.75100 percent sheep's milk cheese kefalograviera served flaming.
- Spanakopita$8.00Spinach and feta cheese pie.
- Our Own Tzatziki$6.00Sour cream, fresh garlic, Greek herbs, and cucumbers. Spreads are homemade and served with pita bread.
- Our Own Homemade Hummus$6.00Chickpea spread, red roasted peppers, and fresh garlic with a slight kick. Spreads are homemade and served with pita bread.
- Our Own Eggplant Garlic Spread$6.00Creamy and savory spread. Spreads are homemade and served with pita bread.
- Our Own Skordalia$6.00Fresh garlic spread. Spreads are homemade and served with pita bread.
- Avgolemono Soup$3.50Greek chicken and orzo with a hint of lemon (yiayia’s recipe).
- Our Own Cheese French Fries$4.95
- Katina's Favorite$10.95Sliced fresh tomatoes topped with fresh basil, pesto, and mozzarella served with a balsamic vinaigrette drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and our own baked bread.
- Greek Style Fries$4.95Seasoned with oregano and parmesan.
- Fried Jumbo Mushrooms$8.50Fresh whole mushrooms, breaded, and fried with our own tzatziki sauce.
- Our Own Homemade French Fries$2.95
- Mozzarella Sticks$8.00Served with a side of marinara.
- Garlic Knots$7.99Lion’s portion with garlic butter, chopped garlic, and parmesan cheese. Served with a side of marinara.
For the Kids
Sandwiches and Pitas Subs
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Zorba’s Greek Restaurant in Sanford?
Zorba’s Greek Restaurant is located at: 115 East 1st Street , Sanford
Is the menu for Zorba’s Greek Restaurant available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Zorba’s Greek Restaurant online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Zorba’s Greek Restaurant menu?
The most ordered items from Zorba’s Greek Restaurant are: Pita Bread, Mediterranean (The Original), Greek Style Fries.
Does Zorba’s Greek Restaurant offer delivery in Sanford?
Yes, Zorba’s Greek Restaurant offers delivery in Sanford via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Zorba’s Greek Restaurant delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Zorba’s Greek Restaurant?
Delivery fees for Zorba’s Greek Restaurant vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Zorba’s Greek Restaurant with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Zorba’s Greek Restaurant?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Zorba’s Greek Restaurant, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Zorba’s Greek Restaurant?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Zorba’s Greek Restaurant.