Location and hours
14741 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH 44136
|5:30 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|5:30 PM - 9:00 PM|
Picked for you
- Mix Vegetable PakoraMix vegetables spiced, battered, and deep-fried. Served with mint and tamarind chutney (sauce).
- Spring Onion BitesSpring onion spiced, battered, and deep-fried. Served with mint and tamarind sauce.
- Special Assorted Vegetable PlatterA delightful combination of vegetable pakora, samosa, spring roll, and aloo tikki.
- Cut MirchiHot peppers coated with chickpeas batter and deep-fried.
- Masala Papad (2 pcs)Fried papadum topped with onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and green chilies.
- Mushroom Salt and PepperFried mushroom tossed in house spices.
- Hara Bhara KebabKebabs made of spinach, green peas, and other spices.
- Paneer PakoraMarinated paneer (Indian cheese) dipped in gram our and deep-fried.
- Onion PakoraChopped fresh onions dipped in gram our with other spices and deep-fried.
- Spinach PakoraChopped fresh onions dipped in gram our with other spices and deep-fried.
- Chicken 65Chicken fritters in a spicy batter.
- Chicken Pepper FrySpecial chicken roasted with homemade fragrant spices with a touch of black pepper.
- Lamb Pepper FrySpecial lamb roasted with homemade fragrant spices with a touch of black pepper.
- Chicken Bhuna GoshTender pieces of boneless chicken tossed in onion-tomato masala.
- Tomato SoupTomatoes infused with herbs and spices.
- Sweet Corn SoupThick creamy soup with sweet corn.
- Chicken Sweet Corn SoupThick creamy chicken soup with sweet corn.
- Hot and Sour Soup (Vegetable)A hot and sour soup with vegetables.
- Hot and Sour Soup (Chicken)Chicken broth with hot and sour soup.
- RasamTraditional south Indian style tangy soup.
- Aloo Tikki ChaatPotato patty served with chickpeas curry. Topped with spices onion, yogurt, and chutneys (mint and tamarind).
- Pav BhajiMix vegetable curry. Served with a grilled bun.
- Chana BhaturaChickpea curry. Served with fried puffy bread.
- Samosa ChaatVegetable samosa. Served with chickpea curry. Topped with spices, onion, yogurt, and chutneys (mint and tamarind).
- Bhel PuriPuffed rice mixed with onion, tomato, cilantro, and other spices. Topped with yogurt, mint, and tamarind chutneys.
- Vegetable ManchurianMix vegetable fried balls and tossed in manchurian sauce.
- Chili Baby CornBaby corn tossed in soy, chili sauce with green peppers, and onions.
- Chili PaneerCubes of cottage cheese tossed in a spicy sauce with green peppers and onions.
- Chili ChickenDeep-fried chicken tossed with diced onion and pepper in a spicy soy sauce.
- Gobi ManchurianFried cauliflower balls tossed in manchurian sauce.
- Chicken ManchurianFried chicken balls tossed in manchurian sauce.
- Garlic Chili MogoFried yuca topped with delicious spices, garlic, and chili sauce.
- Fried RiceAuthentic Indo-Chinese fried rice.
- Schezwan Fried RiceSpicy fried rice flavored with Indo-Chinese spices.
Tandoor (Clay Oven) Specialties
- Paneer Tikka KebabCubes of paneer (cottage cheese) marinated in yogurt, Indian flavored spices, and roasted in clay oven.
- Chicken Tikka KebabCubes of boneless white chicken marinated in yogurt, Indian flavored spices, and roasted in clay oven.
- Tandoori ChickenSavory chicken marinated in yogurt with ginger, garlic, onion, flavored spices, and roasted in clay oven.
- Tandoori jhingaJumbo shrimp marinated in lemon juice, yogurt, exquisite spices, and cooked to perfection in a clay oven.
- Boiled Eggs (2 pcs)Boiled eggs topped with salt and pepper.
- Half FrySunnyside up eggs with dry spices.
- Vegetable OmeletIndian style masala omelet mixed with veggies.
- Cheese OmeletVeggies omelet with cheese.
- Chili OmeletVeggie omelet with green chilies.
- Egg BhurjiScrambled eggs with veggies and masala.
- Egg CurryShredded or whole boiled eggs cooked with authentic tomato-based gravy.
- Tadka DalYellow lentils cooked with Indian spices and herbs.
- Dal MakhaniWhole black lentil cooked with butter, Indian spices, and herbs
- Daal PalakYellow lentil cooked with fresh spinach and other spices
- Chana MasalaChickpeas cooked in an exotic blend of North Indian spices
- Aloo Gobi MasalaFresh cauliflower and potatoes cooked with Indian spices.
- Banjara BhindiGarden fresh okra cooked with garlic, ginger, and other spices.
- Kadai BhindiOkra cooked with tomatoes, onions, and bell pepper blended with spices.
- Baingan BhartaBaked, mashed eggplant cooked with onions, tomatoes, and herbs.
- Mutter Mushroom MasalaSautéed mushrooms, boiled green peas are simmered in a creamy spicy onion, and tomato sauce.
- KoftaVegetables or spinach, and cottage cheese dumplings. Served in a rich cream-based tomato sauce.
- SaagFresh spinach cooked in Indian spices with a choice of potatoes, chickpeas, corn, and paneer.
- Paneer BhurjiCrumbled paneer simmered in a spicy onion and tomato sauce.
- Paneer Butter MasalaPaneer cooked in a rich tomato sauce with other spices.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaPaneer cooked with fresh onion, tomatoes, and bell peppers in seasoned curry sauce.
- Cheese Butter MasalaMade with India's favorite Amul cheese and butter.
- Shahi PaneerChunks of fresh paneer cooked in a creamy tomato-based sauce with other chef's secret spices.
- Kadai PaneerChunks of paneer cooked with tomatoes, onions, and bell pepper blended with spices.
- Mutter PaneerGreen peas cooked with paneer in a tastefully spiced onion, and tomato sauce.
- Methi PaneerCombination of fenugreek and paneer in a rich gravy.
- Methi mutter MalaiCombination of fenugreek and green peas in a rich gravy.
- Kaju CurryCashew nuts and paste cooked with Indian spices finished with cream.
- Garlic PalakSpinach cooked with garlic and topped with shredded paneer.
- Navratan Shahi KormaGarden fresh vegetables sautéed in a creamy sauce with fresh herbs and cashews.
- JalfreziStir-fried vegetables prepared in a tangy sauce.
- Vegetable MadrasMix vegetables cooked in a hot sauce.
- Rogan Josh
- Special Chef's Special CurryPieces of meat cooked with special house sauce, fresh garlic, ginger, and spices.
- Special KormaChunks of chicken, goat, or lamb cooked on a rich creamy sauce of onion, herbs, and spices (with cashew nuts).
- SaagCooked in creamy spinach sauce with other spices.
- VindalooChicken, goat, or lamb cooked in Goan style tangy hot curry sauce with potatoes.
- KadaiPieces of chicken, goat, or lamb cooked with onion, tomato, and bell pepper blended with special spices.
- Do PyazaRichly flavored chicken, goat, or lamb with double the amounts of onion and special curry.
- Amchuri MurghTender cubes of chicken breast cooked in a chef's special mango flavored spicy sauce.
- Desi CurryChicken, goat, or lamb cooked in authentic Indian style.
- MadrasChicken, goat, or lamb cooked with curry leaves and traditional spices.
- Methi ChickenCreamy chicken curry with fenugreek leaves.
- Goan CurrySalmon or shrimp simmered in coconut milk cooked with ginger, garlic, curry leaves, and spices.
- Samudra MasalaSalmon or shrimp cooked in an onion based curry sauce.
- Tikka MasalaSalmon or shrimp roasted in clay oven then cooked in a rich creamy tomato and onion sauce.
- NaanIndian style flatbread baked in clay oven.
- Cheese NaanStuffed shredded cheese in a warm and soft flatbread baked in clay oven.
- Cheese Garlic NaanStuffed shredded cheese in a warm and soft flatbread baked in clay oven.
- Garlic NaanButter naan topped off with fire-roasted garlic and cilantro.
- Chili Garlic NaanButter naan topped off with fire-roasted chili garlic and cilantro.
- Chili NaanButter naan topped off with fire-roasted chili and cilantro.
- KulchaWhite flour bread stuffed with delicately spiced onions or paneer.
- Tandoori RotiWhole wheat flour bread baked in a clay oven.
- Tawa RotiWhole wheat flour bread baked in a tawa.
- Chapati (2 pcs)An unleavened whole wheat flour bread.
- ParathaMulti-layered whole wheat bread cooked with butter or stuffed with spiced potatoes.
- Poori (Vegan)Light fluffy, puffed, and deep-fried.
- BaturaLight fluffy, puffed, and deep-fried.
- Zupadi Special NaanChef's special bread.
- Pudina NaanButter naan topped with fresh mint leaves and onion seeds.
- Rosemary NaanButter naan topped with rosemary leaves and onion seeds.
- Chicken Tikka Naan (Non Vegetable)Butter naan stuffed with tandoori chicken tikka.
Rice and Biryani Specialties
- BiryaniAromatic Indian basmati rice and cooked with eggs or mixed vegetables flavored with saffron.
- Chicken 65 BiryaniChicken 65 cooked in Indian basmati rice flavored with saffron.
- Shrimp BiryaniAromatic Indian basmati rice cooked with shrimp, spices, and herbs.
- Peas PulavFlavored basmati rice cooked with green peas.
- Jeera RiceBasmati rice with jeera tadka.
- Kashmiri PulavBasmati rice cooked with aromatic spices, dry fruits, and fresh fruits.
- Spinach PulavBasmati rice cooked with spinach and spices.
- Lemon RiceSouth Indian style lemon rice.
- Plain RicePlain basmati rice.
- Gulab Jamun (3 pcs)Dumplings made of milk and mawa soaked in sweet sugary syrup.
- Gajar HalwaCarrots cooked with sweetened milk, almond, and cardamom.
- Ice CreamIndian ice cream.
- Mango LassiMango flavored yogurt smoothie.
- Sweet LassiSweetened yogurt smoothie.
- Masala ChaiIndian tea.
- Madras CoffeeIndian style coffee.
- Sweet Tea
Sides and Extras
- SambarLentil soup with vegetables.
- ChutneysIndian dips.
- RiataYogurt mixed with cucumber and black pepper.
- Roasted Papad (2 pcs)Lentil crepe.