Location and hours
|12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Free with $20 Purchase (add to cart)
Picked for you
- Butter Masala
- Tikka Masala
- Pakora Style
- Baba Gannoush
- Vegetable Samosas
- Vegetable Cutlets
- Pakora Style
- Chicken Tikka
- Crisp Calamari
- Tandoori Platter
- Vegetarian Delight
- Samosa ChaatCrispy vegetable samosa mildly spiced, served with potatoes, chickpeas and onions and topped with yogurt, cilantro and tamarind chutneys.
- Paneer TikkaTender pieces of cheese marinated with delicate spices and roasted in the tandoor. Served with sliced onions and our special cilantro and tamarind chutneys.
- Fish Tikka KabobJuicy pieces of true cod marinated with spices and saffron, then roasted in the tandoor. Served with sliced onions and our special cilantro and tamarind chutneys.
- Dynamite ShrimpGolden brown shrimp tossed with a sweet and spicy glaze. Served with sweet and hot chili sauce.
- Bombay Tandoori Chicken BitesFavorite. Spicy chicken boneless bites roasted in the tandoor. Served with sweet chili sauce and garlic dip.
- Spinach PakorasChickpea flavor batter spinach leaves stuffed with seasoned coriander, onions and delicate spices. Served with cilantro, tamarind chutneys.
Soups and Salads
- Caesar Salad
- Greek Salad
- Dal Soup
- Basil Tomato Soup
- House SaladFresh field greens and chopped romaine lettuce tossed with vine-ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, olives, mushrooms and shredded carrots. Add protein for an additional charge.
- Turkish SaladFresh field greens tossed with tomatoes, red onions, cucumber, crumbled feta cheese and Greek dressing. Add protein for an additional charge.
- Mediterranean SaladFresh field greens tossed with tomatoes, red onions, Kalamata olives, cucumbers, feta cheese and Mediterranean dressing. Add protein for an additional charge.
- Indian SaladOnions, tomatoes, cucumbers and green bell peppers mixed in a tangy sauce. Add protein for an additional charge.
- Mulligatawny SoupA rich chicken, lentil and rice soup flavored with Indian spices and finished with a hint of lemon.Popular
- Curry Specialty
- Butter Masala
- Tikka Masala
- Mango Curry
- Goa Coconut Curry
- Mint Pudina
- Daal (Lentil Yellow)
- Chili Masala
- Mughol KormaFavorite. A traditional dish prepared with exotic spices, herbs and a cream based sauce with almonds.
- Rogan JoshThis famous dish from Kashmir is cooked with tomatoes and onions, then roasted with a tinge of yogurt and spices in a rich brown curry sauce.
- KarahiCooked in a traditional Indian wok with onions, tomatoes, fenugreek leaves, capsicums, fresh ginger and garlic.
- Kashmiri SpecialtyDelicately spiced apples and almonds mixed with raisins in a distinctively creamy curry.
- PineappleOnion curry with chunks of pineapple, herbs, spices and cream.
- Tandoori Chicken
- Creamy Ginger Chicken Tikka
- Tandoori Chicken Tikka Breast
- Tandoori Prawns
- Lamb Boti KebobTender pieces of lamb marinated with our special blend of Indian spices.
- Tandoori FishFish cooked in our special tandoori marinade. Served with sliced onions and lemons.
- Tandoori Mixed GrillAn assortment of tandoori specialties: chicken, lamb, beef, cod and prawns. Served with sliced onions and lemons.
- Seafood TrioGenerous combination of jumbo prawns, jumbo scallops and true cod. Served in a special blend of spices and herbs, then roasted in the tandoor.
- Tandoori PaneerPaneer marinated in a special blend of spices and herbs, then roasted in the tandoor. Served with sliced onions and lemons.
Vegetarian Indian Cuisine
- Cauliflower Potatoes Twist
- Paneer & Green Peas
- Okra Masala
- Spinach Paneer
- Dal Maharani
- Tadaka Dal
- Eggplant Meshed BhartaEggplant baked over an open flame, mashed and seasoned with herbs, sautéed onions, green peas and tomatoes.
- Vegetable KoftaFreshly grated vegetable and homemade cheese kofta dumplings simmered in a rich butter sauce.
- Potatoes, Peas & MushroomsPotatoes, green peas and mushrooms cooked in golden curry sauce with ginger.
- Peas Potatoes MasalaFresh green peas potatoes cooked in onion tomato curry sauce.
- Navratan KormaGarden fresh vegetables and homemade paneer cooked in a creamy cashew curry.
- GyrosStrips of marinated beef and lamb meat sautéed with onions. Served on a bed of lettuce with special sauce garnished cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese and pita bread.Popular
- Chicken KababBoneless chicken marinated in garlic, oregano and other Middle Eastern spices. Served on a bed of rice and fresh vegetables with housemade garlic dip.
- Ginger Chicken KababTender kababs of ginger and chicken marinated in a special sauce, skewered with onions and tomatoes and served with rice and fresh vegetables.
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Chicken BBQ SandwichBBQ chicken breast grilled to order. Served with melted cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, sliced red onions and garlic aioli. Served with fries.
- Combo Meat Veggies SandwichMixed meat n veggie served crispy with cheese oven baked , vine-ripened tomatoes and chipotle aioli on an artisan roll. Served with choice of side.
- Medium Tandori Chicken PizzaTandori grilled chicken on a 12 inch pizza served
with onions, tomatoes, bell
Peppers and Ranch is Served on side.
- Grilled Chicken SandwichChicken grilled to perfection. Served with bun n cheese baked with mixed vegetables.
- Chicken TendersOur famous buttermilk battered chicken tenderloin fried golden brown. Served with seasoned steak fries and ranch dressing.
- Shrimp FettuccineFresh prawns cooked with garlic in a Parmesan cream sauce.
Freshly Baked Tandoori Breads
- Tandoori Roti
- Garlic Naan
- Spinach Naan
- Aloo Paratha
- Plain Paratha
- Keema NaanLeavened bread stuffed with ground beef, ginger, onions and a touch of cumin.
- Kashmiri NaanLeavened bread stuffed with cherries, raisins, cashews, fennel or almonds.
- Onion KulchaLeavened bread stuffed with fresh onions.
- Paneer NaanLeavened bread stuffed with traditional Indian homemade cheese.
- Methi Feno NaanLeavened bread with oregano flavor on top.
- Chicken NaanLeavened bread stuffed with chicken, almonds and herbs.
- Spinach & Paneer NaanLeavened bread stuffed with seasoned spinach and homemade Indian cheese.
- Chili NaanLeavened bread with fresh green chilies.
- Cucumber Mint Yogurt Salad
- French Fries
- Basmati Rice
- TzatzikiA homemade Greek yogurt served with olive oil and mint.
- Sautéed VegetablesLightly seasoned fresh vegetables.
- Curry SauceServed with rice.
- Steamed Veggies
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- Chopped Onions & Chilies
- Sweet Mango Chutney
- Mango Pickle Chutney
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of 24hrs Cuisine of India in Seattle?
24hrs Cuisine of India is located at: 12336 lake city way ne , Seattle
Is the menu for 24hrs Cuisine of India available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for 24hrs Cuisine of India online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the 24hrs Cuisine of India menu?
The most ordered items from 24hrs Cuisine of India are: Garlic Naan, Butter Masala, Tikka Masala.
Does 24hrs Cuisine of India offer delivery in Seattle?
Yes, 24hrs Cuisine of India offers delivery in Seattle via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the 24hrs Cuisine of India delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from 24hrs Cuisine of India?
Delivery fees for 24hrs Cuisine of India vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from 24hrs Cuisine of India with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from 24hrs Cuisine of India?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from 24hrs Cuisine of India, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from 24hrs Cuisine of India?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from 24hrs Cuisine of India.