Location and hours
14156 Olive Boulevard, Chesterfield, MO 63017
|12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
Picked for you
- Pad ThaiStir fried thin rice noodles with egg, tofu, green onions, bean sprouts and your choice of vegetables, tofu, chicken, or
pork (add $6 for beef or shrimp).
Topped with ground peanuts
- Pad See EweChoice of vegetables, tofu, chicken breast, pork, beef or shrimp (add $4 for beef or shrimp). Pan-fried wide rice
noodles with egg,
garlic, peppers, carrots and broccoli.
- Pad Kee Maw (Drunken Noodles)Pan-fried wide rice noodles with garlic, broccoli, bell pepper and Thai sweet basil.
Choice of Vegetables, tofu, chicken, pork, beef or shrimp (add $6 for beef or shrimp).
- Yellow CurryThis is the mildest and most familiar of Thai curries.
Tender chicken in a golden sauce with onions and potatoes.
- Sweet Basil ChickenChicken breast sautéed with garlic, onions, bell peppers, chili paste
and Thai sweet basil.
- Papaya Salad (Som Tum)Finely shredded green papaya mixed with carrots, tomatoes and green beans.
Tossed with fresh lime juice and topped with ground peanuts.Popular
- Larb ChickenGround chicken, toasted rice powder, shallot, chili powder, mint leaves, cilantro and lime juice.
- Tom Yum GaiHot and sour chicken soup with mushrooms, lemongrass, galangal, cilantro, chili jam, fresh lime juice and Thai bay
- Tom Ka GaiSlices of chicken breast and mushrooms in a silky, rich coconut broth flavored with Galangal, lemongrass, cilantro,
and Kaffir lime leaves.Popular
- Tom Yum GoongHot and sour soup. Prawns float in a broth with mushrooms, lemongrass,
kaffir lime leaves, cilantro, chili jam and fresh lime juice.
- Gang Jued Woon SenSilver noodle soup with prawns and ground chicken, green onions, cilantro, onions
- Fried Spring RollsMixed cabbage, carrots, shitake mushrooms, and glass noodles in spring roll wrapper and deep-fried.
Served with a sweet and sour sauce.Popular
- Thai DumplingsMarinated ground Chicken mixed with water chestnuts, egg, cilantro, pepper and green onions
in a dumpling wrapper, then steamed.
- SatayMarinated Chicken breast on skewers in coconut milk with a hint of curry.
Then barbecued to perfection. Served with peanut sauce and cucumber sauce.Popular
- Thai Style Skewered BeefStrips of beef sirloin marinated in coconut cream, pepper and Thai seasoning, skewered then char-grilled.
- Summer RollsRoasted duck, shitake Mushrooms, spinach, Cilantro, Mint, cucumber, carrot, purple cabbage
and a Bibb leaf wrapped in thin rice paper. Served with a cherry Tamarind sauce.
- Moo PingSkewered pork tenderloin marinated in coconut cream and our special seasoning then char-grilled.
- Northern Thai WingsJumbo chicken wings marinated in Southeast Asian herbs and spices.
- Fried TofuServed with a tamarind sauce topped with crushed peanuts.
- Sweet PotatoesDeep-fried sweet potatoes with coconut flakes.
Served with ground peanuts in special sweet and sour sauce.