Location and hours
6050 159th Street, Oak Forest, IL 60452
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
|Tuesday - Saturday
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Mini ChimichangasServed with spicy avocado creamy sauce and your choice of filling with Chihuahua cheese.
- GuacamoleMade fresh daily with avocado, tomatoes, onions, and cilantro. Served with warm tortilla chips.Popular
- Cheese DipServed with tortilla chips. Add chorizo for an additional charge.
- NachosCrispy tortilla chips topped with refried beans, melted cheese, lettuce, guacamole and sour cream.
- Chori QuesoStringy melted Chihuahua cheese with chorizo served warm tortilla chips.
- Mini TaquitosSix crispy tortilla rolls filled with your choice of shredded beef or chicken. Served with lettuce, sour cream and guacamole.
- QuesadillaLarge flour tortilla filled with melted cheese. Served with lettuce, sour cream and guacamole as sides.
- Bacon Wrapped JalapenosFour grilled jalapenos loaded with cream cheese wrapped in a sliced of crispy bacon with side of Ranch dressing.
Soups and Salads
- Caldo de ResHot Mexican soup made with flavorful beef broth filled with beef shank and vegetables.
- Caldo de PolloHot Mexican soup made with flavorful chicken broth filled with chicken leg drumsticks and vegetables.
- Caldo de CamaronHot spicy Mexican soup made with flavorful shrimp broth filled with shrimp and vegetables.
- BirriaSlowly stewed meat with Adobo seasonings.
- Pozole RojoRich brothy soup made with pork, hominy and red chili base.
- MenudoTraditional Mexican soup made with beef tripe and red chili base.
- Salad BowlBowl-shaped fried flour tortilla filled with lettuce, tomato, corn, black beans, cheese and sour cream.
- Taco SaladYour choice of meat with lettuce, tomato, beans, sour cream, cheese and guacamole.
- BirriaSlowly stewed meat and adobo seasonings.
- CarnitasPork meat slowly simmered in oils for hours until tender.
- Flautas DinnerFour crispy rolled up tacos filled with your choice of meat topped with lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream. Served with salad, Mexican rice and Mexican Cowboy beans.
- Tamale DinnerThree tamales topped with sour cream and your choice mole or ranchero sauce. Served with salad, Mexican rice and Mexican Cowboy beans.
Steak & Chicken
Burritos & Tortas