Location and hours
8001 South Jackson Road, Pharr, TX 78577
|Sunday - Wednesday|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- HummusChickpeas blended with tahini, lemon juice, and garlic garnished with paprika and olive oil.
- TahzikiRich yogurt blended with fresh garlic, lemon juice, cucumber, garnished with zaatar, and olive oil.
- Baba GhanoushRoasted eggplant ground with tahini, garlic, and lemon juice.
Soup and Salad
- House SaladBed of salad greens with carrots and olives drizzled with house sumac dressing.
- TabouliFinely chopped parsley mixed with onion, tomato, millet, fresh lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Pickled Mango SaladPickled mango mixed with tomato and chickpeas.
- Beet SaladBeets cooked until tender, cooled and mixed with yogurt and lemon, and garnished with zaatar and olive oil.
- Chickpea Soup (Leblebi)Whole chickpea soup with onion, spices, and a hint of lemon.
- Lentil Soup (Adis)Curried lentil soup.
- Lamb Kabob MezzaHummus, baba ghanoush, tahziki, and a lamb kabob.
- Chicken MezzaHummus, baba ghanoush, tahziki, and a chicken kabob.
- Falafel Vegan MezzaHummus, baba ghanoush and pickled mango with 3 falafel.
- Falafel MezzaHummus, baba ghanoush, and tahziki with 3 falafel.
- Mixed DolmaTwo grape leaf dolma and two iraqi-style onion dolma mahshi stuffed with rice, diced vegetables, and spices infused with flavors of sun-dried tomato, and pomegranate.
- Mixed GrillA meat plate of chicken kabob and lamb kabob. Served with grilled onions and tomatoes.
- Shredded Lamb Rice PlateSlow-cooked traditional stew. Served warm with basmati rice and a small salad with shredded lamb.
- Shredded Chicken Rice PlateSlow-cooked traditional stew. Served warm with basmati rice and a small salad with shredded chicken.
- Falafel Rice Plate3 falafels served on a bed of basmati rice. Served with a side of slow cooked chickpea stew.
- Iraqi Beef Kabob (Grill) PlateTwo grilled beef sheesh kabobs. Served with grilled onions and tomatoes.
- Lamb Shank (Kuzi) PlateSlow-cooked lamb shank. Served on basmati rice with a side of eggplant marga.