Location and hours
|12:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Monday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
Picked for you
- Chicken wingsChicken Wings Lightly Seasoned With Thai Spice, Fried Till Golden Brown.
- Pad Thai (v)Rice Noodles Stir Fried With Eggs, Onions, Bean Sprout Topped With Ground Peanuts.
- Orange Chicken (v)Vegan Chickenchicken Or Vegan Chicken Battered Then Fried, Coated With A Sweet Orange Flavored Sauce That Is Thickens And Caramelized To A Glazed.
- House Fried Rice (v)Choice of meat, eggs, onions, and cilantro.
- Pad See Eiw (v)Flat rice noodle with Chinese broccoli and eggs.
- Fried Avocado (v)Avocado Fried,Served With Sweet And Sour Sauce.Popular
- Vegan Chicken Nugget (v)Vegan Chicken Nugget Served With Homemade House Sauce.
- Vegan Chicken DrumStick (v)Marinated vegan chicken drumstick battered than fried till golden brown.
- Soft Shell CrabSoft Shell Crab Deep Fry With Homemade Sauce.
- Eggplant Chips (v)Eggplant Fried Until Golden Brown. Served With House Sweet Sauce.
- Curry Fries (v)Indian Curry Powder Served With Ranch Dipping Sauce.Popular
- SeafoodOctopus Mixed With Curry Powder. Served With House Special Sauce.
- Fried wonton
- PopularChicken wings
- Egg rolls (v)
- Crab RangoonPopular
- Fried tofu (v)Tofu Fried Till Golden Brown Served With House Sweet Sauce.
- Shrimp rollMarinated shrimp wrapped with wonton skin.
- Thai beef jerky (v)Beef marinated then fried served with sweet chili sauce.
- Chicken, or Tofu Satay (v)Chicken Breast Or Tofu Marinated In Mixture Of Thai Spices Grilled On Bamboo Skewer Served With Peanut Sauce And Cucumber Salad.
- Potstickers (v)Chicken And Vegetable Or Vegan Styled Wrapped With Potsticker Skin Fried Till Golden Brown With Homemade Sauce.
- PapayaCombination Of Crisp Papaya, Green Bean, Tomato, And Peanuts Mixed With Spicy Lime Dressing.Popular
- Yum woon sen (v)Glassnoodle Mixed With Ground Chicken , Vegan Chicken , Shrimps Onions, Tomatoes And Thai Spices In A Spicy Lime Dressing.
- Cucumber salad (v)
- LarbGround Choice Of Meet Mixed With Lemon Juice, Onions, Hot Pepper, And Rice Powder.
- Chinese ChickenMix Green, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumber And Chinese Dressing.
- Beef salad (v)With Mix Green, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumber And Spicy-lime Dressing.Popular
- Red (v)Bamboo shoots, bell peppers, basil, in coconut milk.
- Green (v)Bamboo Shoots, Bell Peppers, Basil, In Coconut Milk.
- Yellow (v)Potatoes, onions, carrot with yellow curry powder, in coconut milk.Popular
- Panang (v)Panang curry paste, coconut milk, bell pepper, kaffir lime leaves.Popular
- Massamun (v)Coconut milk with Thai massamum curry paste, Thai herbs, spices, peanuts, onions and potatoes
- Pineapple Curry (v)Shrimp or soy meat, pineapple, Thai herb paste and coconut milk
- Tom Kar Noodle Soup (v)Choice of meat in a coconut milk-based soup with Thai herbs and onions.Popular
- Tom Yum Noodles Soup (v)Choice of meat in lime-based soup with Thai herbs, peanut, bean sprout and onionsPopular
- Beef and Beef BallBeef and beef ball with bean sprout in house broth
- Vegetable Noodle Soup (v)Clear broth based with Thai herbs, mixed vegetables and rice noodles.
- BBQ Pork and WontonBBQ pork, wontons with noodles and bean sprout
- Khao Soi(v)
- Tom Yum (V)Thai spicy lemongrass soup with choice of meat with Thai herbs and mushrooms.Popular
- Tom Kar (v)
- WontonChicken dumplings, BBQ roast pork and vegetables.
- Wor WontonChicken dumplings, BBQ roast pork, shrimps and vegetables in a clear broth.
- Tofu and vegetable soup (v)Clear vegetable broth with tofu, carrot, cabbage, broccoli, cilantro and green onions.
- Singapore NoodleShrimp And Bbq Pork With Angel Hair Noodle Stir Fried With Eggs, Bean Sprout, Green Onions And Curry Powder.
- Pad Thai (v)Rice Noodles Stir Fried With Eggs, Onions, Bean Sprout Topped With Ground Peanuts.Popular
- Pad See Eiw (v)Flat rice noodle with Chinese broccoli and eggs.Popular
- Pad Kae Mao (Drunken Noodle) (v)
- Lad Na (v)Flat rice noodle, Chinese broccoli in a Thai style gravy sauce.
- Pad Woon Sen (v)Glass noodle stir-fried with eggs, onions, cabbage and mushrooms.
- Chow Mein (v)Yellow noodle stir-fried with mixed vegetables.
- Spicy Basil(v)Bell pepper, onion, and basil stirred fried in a house spicy sauce.Popular
- Mixed Vegetable(v)Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot, Mushroom, Bean Sprout, Onions And Bell Pepper In A House Special Sauce.
- Pad Prik King(v)Spicy curry sauce
- Spicy Eggplant(v)eggplant with Thai basil leaves, onions, bell pepper in a spicy sauce
- Crispy Garlic(v)House garlic sauce stir fried with mushroom on a bed of cabbage.Popular
- Broccoli Sauce(v)Sautéed choice of meat, with broccoli and carrots in house sauce.
- Kung Pao(v)Peanuts, bamboo, red pepper, onions, and carrots.
- Palam Peanut Sauce (v)Choice of meat stir fried with green bean in house special peanut sauce.
- SaucesPeanut, Curry, Teriyaki, Sweet and Sour
- Steamed Rice (1 portion)Popular
- Sticky Rice (1 portion)
- Brown Rice (1 portion)
- Egg Fried Rice (1 portion)Popular
- Steamed Noodles (1 portion)
- Egg Fried Rice (1 portion) Substitute
- Vegan meat available
- Catfish Red CurryDeep fried Catfish on red curry sauce
- Fresh Salmon Panang
- Crispy DuckMarinated In House Special Sauce, Fried Until Golden Brown, Served With Sweet Duck Sauce.
- Pepper Steak (v)Beef sautéed with onions, bell pepper, and tomatoes
- Teriyaki Chicken(v)Grilled marinated chicken or vegan chicken with sweet soy teriyaki sauce served on a bed of mixed vegetables.
- Orange Chicken (v)Vegan Chickenchicken Or Vegan Chicken Battered Then Fried, Coated With A Sweet Orange Flavored Sauce That Is Thickens And Caramelized To A Glazed.Popular
- Crispy PorkMarinate deep fry pork served with cucumber and fry garlicPopular
- Chicken Wings DinnerChoice of marinated sauce; salt and pepper or Thai sweet chilies sauce
- Whole Tilapia with Chili SauceFried whole tilapia till golden brown, with Thai herbs chill sauce
- House Fried Rice (v)Choice of meat, eggs, onions, and cilantro.Popular
- Tom Yum Fried Rice (v)Choice of meat with lime, chili, green onions, tomatoes, mushroom and cilantro.
- Spicy Basil Fried Rice (v)Choice of meat stir fried with eggs, onions, bell pepper, chili, basil, and cilantro.Popular
- Sweet Chili Fried Rice (v)Choice of meat with chili paste, eggs, onions, and cilantro.
- Pineapple Fried Rice (v)Shrimp and chicken, eggs cashew, pineapple chunks, and onions
- Crispy Duck Fried RiceCrispy duck, Chinese broccoli, eggs and onions
- Crab Fried RiceCrab meat, eggs, grails, and onions
- BBQ Pork Fried RiceBBQ pork with eggs and onions
- Mango Beach Ice cream (Seasonal)Sweet sticky rice, fresh sweet mango, coconut ice cream then topped with sesame seed
- Mango sticky rice (seasonal) (v)Sweet mango with Thai styled sweet sticky rice and coconut milkPopular
- Fried banana ball (v)
- Sweet sticky rice with ice creamSweet sticky rice served with coconut ice creamPopular
- Homemade ice cream (v)Coconut ice cream. All homemade from back of the house
- A la mode Ice CreamBanana ball fried to golden brown, with roasted coconut served with sweet honey syrup.
- Thai Iced TeaPopular
- Hot Green Tea (per pot)
- Soft drink
- Bottled water
Frequently asked questions
What is the address of Amazing Thai in North Las Vegas?
Amazing Thai is located at: 3000 W Ann Rd 109, North Las Vegas
Is the menu for Amazing Thai available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Amazing Thai online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Amazing Thai menu?
The most ordered items from Amazing Thai are: Pad Thai (v), Chicken wings, Crab Rangoon.
Does Amazing Thai offer delivery in North Las Vegas?
Yes, Amazing Thai offers delivery in North Las Vegas via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Amazing Thai delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Amazing Thai?
Delivery fees for Amazing Thai vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Amazing Thai with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Amazing Thai?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Amazing Thai, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Amazing Thai?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Amazing Thai.