Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
- Picked for you
- Saag Paneer
- Rice Pilaf
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Saag Paneer (Vegetarian)
- Tandoori Chicken
- PapadumClay oven roasted crispy spiced lentil wafers. Served with homemade mint chutney and hot and sour tamarind chutney.
- Vegetable SamosaHome made crisp patties, stuffed with fresh potatoes, and peas. Served with homemade mint chutney and hot and sour tamarind chutney.
- Onion BhajiDelicately spiced deep fried onion fritters. Served with homemade mint chutney and hot and sour tamarind chutney.
- Palak PakoraSpinach coated in garbanzo batter, then deep fried. Served with homemade mint chutney and hot and sour tamarind chutney.
- Vegetable PakoraMixed vegetable fritters delicately spiced. Served with homemade mint chutney and hot and sour tamarind chutney.
- Bangan PakoraEggplant dipped in Garbanzo batter. Served with homemade mint chutney and hot and sour tamarind chutney.
- Cheese PakoraHomemade cheese pieces dipped in garbanzo batter. Served with homemade mint chutney and hot and sour tamarind chutney.
- Fish PakoraFresh fish marinated with Amber Kitchen spices. Served with homemade mint chutney and hot and sour tamarind chutney.
- Chicken PakoraBreast cubes marinated with Amber Kitchen spices then dipped in garbanzo batter. Served with homemade mint chutney and hot and sour tamarind chutney.
- Calamari PakoraCalamari marinated with spices then dipped in garbanzo batter. Served with homemade mint chutney and hot and sour tamarind chutney.
- Amber Kitchen Meat PlatterCooked in clay oven. Served with homemade mint chutney and hot and sour tamarind chutney.
- Soups and Salads
- Dal SoupDelicately spiced lentil soup garnished with vegetables.
- Mulligatawny SoupA delicately spiced chicken and lentil soup.
- Mixed House Salad
- Cucumber Salad
- RaitaHomemade yogurt with cucumber and carrots mixed with spices.
- Mango Chutney
- Mixed Pickle
- Amber Kitchen Roasted Dishes
- Tandoori ChickenChicken marinated in yogurt, ginger, and garlic, then roasted in our clay oven.
- Chicken Tikka KababBoneless cubed breast of chicken, marinated and roasted in our clay oven.
- Boti KababSucculent cubed leg of lamb, marinated and roasted in the clay oven.
- Prawn TandooriJumbo prawns marinated in yogurt and spices then roasted in the clay oven.
- Fish TandooriFresh fish marinated in special spices and cooked in clay oven.
- Seekh KababMinced lamb mixed with herbs and spices, then cooked in clay oven.
- Lamb ChopsFree Range, natural rack of lamb marinated in Amber Kitchen’s signature recipe of yogurt Indian spices.
- Amber Kitchen Mixed Grill
- Entrees for Two
- Vegetable Thali (For Two)Papadum, saag paneer, nan, vegetable samosa, dal, rice, raita, and kheer. Serves two.
- Amber Kitchen Thali (For Two)Papadum, tandoori chicken, nan, vegetable samosa, boti kabab, rice, raita, chicken tikka masala, kheer, and saag paneer. Serves two.
- Rice Specialties
- Rice PilavSaffron flavored basmati rice garnished with green peas.
- Vegetable BiryaniSaffron flavored basmati rice with vegetables and nuts.
- Chicken BiryaniSaffron flavored basmati rice with spiced chicken and nuts.
- Lamb BiryaniSaffron flavored basmati rice with spiced lamb and nuts.
- Prawns BiryaniSaffron flavored basmati rice with prawns and nuts.
- Calamari BiryaniSaffron flavored basmati rice with calamari and nuts.
- Punjabi Fried RiceBasmati rice fried with potatoes, egg, and green peas.
- Mixed Vegetable (Vegetarian)
- Saag Paneer (Vegetarian)
- Aloo Gobi (Vegetarian)Fresh cauliflower and potatoes cooked with herbs and spices. Vegetarian.
- Bengan Bhartha (Vegetarian)Fresh eggplant, cook in Amber Kitchen on charcoal fire. Vegetarian.
- Mushroom Mattar (Vegetarian)Fresh mushrooms and green peas cooked with chopped onions, tomatoes, and spices. Vegetarian.
- Mattar Paneer (Vegetarian)Homemade farmer cheese and fresh green peas cooked with herbs. Vegetarian.
- Vegetable Korma (Vegetarian)Fresh cut vegetable cooked with creamy sauce almonds, nuts, and raisins. Vegetarian.
- Malai Kofta (Vegetarian)Grinned vegetables and paneer cooked with creamy sauce. Vegetarian.
- Chana Masala (Vegetarian)Spicy garbanzo beans. Vegetarian.
- Dal (Vegetarian)Lentils delicately spiced and sautéed with ginger and garlic. Vegetarian.
- Bhindi Bhaji (Vegetarian)Fresh cut okra cooked with chopped onions, tomatoes, and spices. Vegetarian.
- Aloo Matter (Vegetarian)Fresh green peas and potatoes cooked with chopped onions, tomatoes, and spices. Vegetarian.
- Paneer Makhni (Vegetarian)Homemade paneer in creamy tomato sauce. Vegetarian.
- Vege Coconut Curry (Vegetarian)Fresh cut mixed vegetables cook in coconut milk. Vegetarian.
- Hydrabadi Vegetable (Vegetarian)Fresh mixed vegetables cooked with spices, apricots, and potato straws. Vegetarian.
- Palak Dal (Vegetarian)Fresh spinach cooked with lentil. Vegetarian.
- Chicken Dishes
- Chicken Tikka MasalaClay oven roasted chicken in creamy sauce.
- Mango ChickenBoneless chicken cooked with mango.
- Chicken VindalooChicken cooked in hot spicy sauce with fresh potatoes.
- Chicken Coconut CurryChicken cooked in coconut sauce and spices with lentils.
- Chicken MushroomTender chicken cooked with spices and mushrooms.
- Chicken KormaChicken in a moderately mild creamy sauce with nuts.
- Chicken MakhniStrips of tandoori chicken cooked in a mild creamy sauce.
- Chicken SaagChicken cooked with deliciously spiced creamed spinach.
- Chicken Jal FrazieTender chicken cooked with a potpourri of chopped assorted vegetables.
- Punjabi Chicken CurryA North Indian preparation of hot chicken curry.
- Hydrabadi Chicken CurryChicken cooked with Hydrabadi masala, apricots, and potato straws.
- Chilli ChickenBoneless roasted chicken cooked with hot spices, green chilies, tomatoes, vinegar, and onions.
- Kashmiri ChickenClay oven roasted chicken cooked in butter sauce with spinach.
- Lamb Dishes
- Lamb CoconutLamb simmered in coconut milk.
- Rogan JoshClassic lamb curry with garlic, ginger, and onion gravy sauce.
- Hydrabadi LambCubes of lamb cooked Hydrabadi masala with apricot and potato straws.
- Punjabi Lamb CurryA North Indian preparation of hot lamb curry.
- Lamb SaagLamb cooked with delicious spiced creamed spinach.
- Lamb VindalooLamb cooked with fresh potatoes and spicy hot sauce.
- Lamb KormaLamb cooked in mildly cream sauce with nuts.
- Lamb Tikka MasalaClay oven roasted lamb cubes in creamy sauce.
- Lamb Jal FrazieTender lamb pieces pan fried with a potpourri of chopped assorted vegetable.
- Kashmiri LambClay oven roasted boti with creamy spinach.
- Punjabi Prawn CurryPrawns cooked with stir fried onions and ginger.
- Prawn VindalooPrawn cooked with fresh potatoes hot spicy sauce.
- Prawn SaagPrawns cooked in deliciously spiced cream spinach.
- Prawn Tikka MasalaClay oven roasted prawns in a mild cream sauce.
- Prawn MushroomsPrawns cooked with spices and mushrooms.
- Prawn Jal FraziePrawns cooked with a potpourri of assorted vegetables.
- Prawns KormaPrawns cooked in a moderately spiced cream sauce.
- Prawns Goa CurryKing prawns cooked with coconut milk and spices.
- Calamari CurryCalamari cooked with onions, garlic, ginger, and spices.
- Fish VindalooFresh fish cooked with stir fired onion, tomato, and fresh potatoes.
- Fish Tikka MasalaClay oven roasted fresh fish cooked in an exotic blend of spices.
- Punjabi Fish CurryA Northern Indian preparation of hot fish curry.
- Kashmiri FishClay oven roasted fresh fish in creamy spinach.
- Amber Kitchen Mix SeafoodClay oven roasted fresh seafood cooked with sauce.
- Breads Freshly Clay Oven Baked Breads
- Garlic NanLeavened bread stuffed with fresh garlic.
- NanLeavened bread baked in tandoor.
- Goat Cheese NanNan stuffed with homemade cheese.
- Onion KulchaNan stuffed with onion.
- Kashmiri NanNan stuffed with raisins, nuts, coconut, and cherries.
- Keema NanLeavened bread stuffed with minced lamb.
- ChapatiFamous whole wheat bread.
- PrathaButtered and multi layered whole wheat bread.
- Aloo ParathaWhole wheat bread stuffed with spiced potatoes and peas.
- Chili NanNan stuffed with fresh chili.
- Spinach NanNan stuffed with fresh spinach.
- Mushroom Cheese Chili NanNan stuffed with fresh mushroom, home made Cheese and fresh chili.
- Assorted BasketGarlic nan, onion kulcha, and plain nan.
- KheerDessert made from basmati rice cooked with sugar, milk and served cold with almonds and pistachio nuts.
- Gulab JamunMilk dumplings in rose flavored sugar syrup.
- Mango LassiA refreshing drink with homemade yogurt and Indian alfanso mango juice.
- Sweet LassiA refreshing drink with homemade yogurt.
- Ice Tea
What is the address of Amber Kitchen in San Rafael?
Amber Kitchen is located at: 810 B St , San Rafael
Is the menu for Amber Kitchen available online?
Yes, you can access the menu for Amber Kitchen online on Postmates. Follow the link to see the full menu available for delivery and pickup.
What are the most popular items on the Amber Kitchen menu?
The most ordered items from Amber Kitchen are: Vegetable Samosa, Garlic Nan, Saag Paneer.
Does Amber Kitchen offer delivery in San Rafael?
Yes, Amber Kitchen offers delivery in San Rafael via Postmates. Enter your delivery address to see if you are within the Amber Kitchen delivery radius, then place your order.
Can I get free delivery from Amber Kitchen?
Delivery fees for Amber Kitchen vary. Just enter your delivery address to see the delivery fee for your location. You could always get free delivery from Amber Kitchen with Postmates Unlimited.
Can I pick up my order from Amber Kitchen?
Postmates offers pickup from many restaurants in your city. To see if you can pick up your order from Amber Kitchen, add items to your cart and look for the ‘pickup’ option at checkout.
Can I schedule a delivery order from Amber Kitchen?
Some restaurants on Postmates allow you to schedule a delivery to show up at your location when you want it. At checkout, look for the option to select a delivery time. If it’s there, that means you can schedule your delivery from Amber Kitchen.